Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
What are we missing? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:25 pm
00Shoe
Or you know we could spark random discussion by making this thread :p

I am the queen of random >.> xD

you cannot be in my presence!

*throws ninja smoke bomb that fails*

Uh.... sweatdrop

you see nothing ninja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:26 pm
Deaths kitsune
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Deaths kitsune
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Deaths kitsune

nothin beats the old school. i still play my ps2 and gc

Yeah me too ^^

tales of symphonia, and tales of the abyss are what im working on...granted ive been playing them for a long a** time

Never heard of those though i know i am stuck on my DS game based of the anime Inuyasha... So i gave up xD I also hate Pokemon Ranger I got to the end but I never did defeat all three ancient Dogs... because after the second one I just bomb XD

fun. ya, i like the tales series. they have a decent story line and their rather addicting

Ikr hey we should have a gaming thread ^^ talking about games and stuff we are playing or have played outside of gaia.  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:27 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Deaths kitsune
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Deaths kitsune
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Deaths kitsune

nothin beats the old school. i still play my ps2 and gc

Yeah me too ^^

tales of symphonia, and tales of the abyss are what im working on...granted ive been playing them for a long a** time

Never heard of those though i know i am stuck on my DS game based of the anime Inuyasha... So i gave up xD I also hate Pokemon Ranger I got to the end but I never did defeat all three ancient Dogs... because after the second one I just bomb XD

fun. ya, i like the tales series. they have a decent story line and their rather addicting

Ikr hey we should have a gaming thread ^^ talking about games and stuff we are playing or have played outside of gaia.

i second that  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:33 pm
Deaths kitsune
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

i second that

It could be a great place to provide help and things because some people may have totally mastered one game ^^

It also sparks some nice conversations too.

We just need people to come and post more often >.<  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:36 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Deaths kitsune
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

i second that

It could be a great place to provide help and things because some people may have totally mastered one game ^^

yes. that and we can warn people about crappy games. ive bought enough to know  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:56 pm
Deaths kitsune
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Deaths kitsune
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

i second that

I agree it could be good but of coarse we will have to keep in mind that everyone has a different preference in games so if you do say its crappy you will have to preface why it wasn't to your taste. If its just corny all around and everything was bad thats fine xD but some games people will love even if you think it was lame...

I know i cant play FPS games to save my life >.< unless its grand theft auto... those I could play but I never did missions I just played around for fun.  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:07 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Deaths kitsune
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Deaths kitsune
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

i second that

I agree it could be good but of coarse we will have to keep in mind that everyone has a different preference in games so if you do say its crappy you will have to preface why it wasn't to your taste. If its just corny all around and everything was bad thats fine xD but some games people will love even if you think it was lame...

I know i cant play FPS games to save my life >.< unless its grand theft auto... those I could play but I never did missions I just played around for fun.

for me. i have to be playing offline. i rock offline, but put me online and i fail at fps. but i have those random moments where i kick butt  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:12 pm
Deaths kitsune
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Deaths kitsune
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Deaths kitsune
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

i second that

for me. i have to be playing offline. i rock offline, but put me online and i fail at fps. but i have those random moments where i kick butt

Even not online I fail I got Dirge of Cerberus thinking "Oh yay another Final Fantasy game I can play"

Got ten minutes in and had to use both toggle sticks to move and move where I was aiming... I got pwned big time >.< Never again... bleh  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:53 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Deaths kitsune
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Deaths kitsune
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

Even not online I fail I got Dirge of Cerberus thinking "Oh yay another Final Fantasy game I can play"

Got ten minutes in and had to use both toggle sticks to move and move where I was aiming... I got pwned big time >.< Never again... bleh

i personally liked dirge, but it did have its issues  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:45 am
Deaths kitsune
Gewdbuddie13
of course......hey do you know when the new game is coming out?

what -drools-

you dont know about BB:CS2!?
*slap*  

The Adorably-Gay Kouhai

Lucky Duck

13,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

The Adorably-Gay Kouhai

Lucky Duck

13,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:47 am
BTW revolver, GTA isn't a first person shooter, it third person.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:27 am
Gewdbuddie13
Deaths kitsune
Gewdbuddie13
of course......hey do you know when the new game is coming out?

what -drools-

you dont know about BB:CS2!?
*slap*

*yipps*
Im sorry. ive been too focused on tales of graces f thats being localized  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Snapplejack

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:28 am
We could add an underground Yiff Brothel ninja
Just think of it! We should revert back to a 1920's society. Like Lackadaisy Cats! Or I think that's what its called. We could be mobsters, run illegal underground bars and pedal our furry prostitutes!!
I CALL BEING JOHN DILLINGER!!!!
I heart John DIllinger  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:40 am
Does this mean i can be Pablo Escobar if he's John Dillinger?

Nikki The Wolf Girl

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:58 am
Gewdbuddie13
BTW revolver, GTA isn't a first person shooter, it third person.
Ok well >.> any shooter games I bomb at... I prefer games that lock onto targets for you... SO much easier! sweatdrop  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff