Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
In the Oceans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lizz Black

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:47 am
Lizz raised an eyebrow at his first comment, she knew things would be awkward between them especially after the incident of her breakdown and his black out but not that bad. "I'm glad its good Clayton" she said softly before getting up and walking over. She had lost a bit of weight, seeing as how it had been day before yesterday when she last had something to eat. Taking an orange, she sat down next to him and pealed it and ate it, "Wow this is good" she said laughing a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:19 pm
Clayton swallowed his bite, and the food put him in such a better mood, he grinned boyishly at Lizz. "Yea, try the peaches, Lizz..." He scooted the basket up to the both of them and grabbed another peach. "They're really good." His filling up stomach started to help him think more. First of all, what was their situation and where were they going? Secondly, how many other people from the ship survived? Third of all, how could they get help... And onto dry land. Then it occurred to him, he couldn't believe it didn't before. "Lizz, yer phone, we can call fer help!" He didn't know however that Lizz's phone was dead, and they were in a room on the ship that had no outlet.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lizz Black

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:32 pm
Lizz ate one of the peaches next, "it is good!" she said excitedly. She leaned her head against him gently out of just being tired in her body. Sighing she shook her head, "its dead, from all the calls we've made and just our luck there isn't an outlet here, i've looked" she said looking at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:06 pm
Clayton tensed when she put her head on his shoulder. It had been forever since Clayton even looked at a girl... Too busy trying to forget his last girlfriend. But the touch reminded him of the sentimentality of a girl with a man, and then mentally groaned. Especially knowing how much Will would destroy him... No, obliterate him... No... ERADICATE him.

"Le-le-let's find a way outta here." He said, getting up suddenly and looking to see if there was any way other than the obvious front door to get out of the room they were in.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lizz Black

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:13 pm
Lizz groaned as he suddenly moved and she fell hitting her head on the floor, "jesus Clayton," she said sitting up and rubbing her head. "I doubt anythings going to happen, like Will said, if she hasn't sunk the ship by now then she's not going to" she said sighing softly. She looked at the peach and handed it to Clayton, "you wan't the rest of this?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:28 pm
Clayton stopped, and looked at the peach... He DID want it... He went over to her with a sigh and flopped back on the ground, taking a bite. "Jeez... Still, it'd be nice to know where we're going. And to be sure we're not on an abandoned ship. An' what if other people are on the boat?"  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lizz Black

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:30 pm
Lizz sighed, "i'm sure things are fine, if we don't make port tomorrow then we will find a way to charge the phone, call for help. If people are on the boat then they are in the exact same place we are" she said simply fighting sleep, or rather her body shutting down.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:55 pm
Clayton sighed. "Lizz, you haven't been in gang fights, so I'll level with you. you an' me? We're hostages. An' if we seen faces, odds are they plan ta kill us. We gotta get off this boat... Or at least figure out where we're goin'. We don't know nothin' about the girl who gave us the food."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lizz Black

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:01 pm
Lizz sighed, she didn't understand what he was talking about and just figure he was being paranoid. "Look were fine, aren't we?" she said looking up at him, huge dark circles under her eyes.She stood up and walked to the door, "ok so I'm getting fresh air" she said and opened the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:38 am
Clayton went to reach out for her, "Wait no don't-!" But it was too late. He waited to hear something... A scream, a crack or slash of some sort, but nothing. 'Maybe they're waiting for me...' He thought. He didn't know who 'they' were, but he found it hard for one green-skinned girl to have taken out a whole ship of people.

He wondered if he should follow... Lizz could be in a lot of trouble. He weighed his options... Either he left and got killed... Or he stayed, have the possibility of Lizz getting killed, and Will killing him later...

"Lizz, wait up!" He called and opened the door, hurriedly going after her only to be met with her and a barre ship.

Meanwhile, in the captain's quarters, Hypatia was steering the ship, and giving it aid with the water to speed up the process. They were already almost to Curtesia.

"Oh, they're out." Erin announced with her airy, dreamy voice as she looked out the window to the two.

"They? There's just that one boy." Hypatia replied, "That annoying, violent Clayton, who you INSIST I shouldn't kill. Why can't we kill him again?"

"The prophecy," was all Erin replied with.

"Oh yeah, that MYSTERIOUS prophecy you ripe on about. What is it you told me again?"

"When they have all met, and the bond is made, then it will occur, and the stories will fade."

"Yeah, that catchy jingle." Hypatia sighed. "I need to kill you soon, or I might never get any peace and quiet again."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lizz Black

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:03 am
Lizz looked around and noticed that they seemed to be the only one's left on the ship. She sighed "well at least we can upgrade to a cabin with an outlet' she said shrugging. Walking towards the edge of the ship she saw the speed, "were not floating, some one is controlling the ship"/  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:27 am
Clayton looked down, then backed away to put his back to the wall. "Man, why's it gotta be water?" He looked up to where the captain's quarters would be, and he looked determined. "Imma get ta the bottom of this." And he started off to the LAST place a person should go when you are a hostage.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lizz Black

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:33 am
"what!?" she hissed watching him for a split second before chasing after him, "no Claton seriously you were just talking about me not doing something stupid and what your doing now isworse!" she said walking beside him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:10 am
"Yea, well-" Clayton started, looking back and almost bumping into Erin who stood there in the middle of the steps. Clayton took three quick steps down, and then Erin said, "Don't be alarmed, I'm harmless as a plant."

"O-oh yeah?!" Clayton replied both scared and trying to act brave. "Then- then where are ya takin' us?!"

Erin didn't say a word, only looked to the side. Was that-... They were getting closer to land. They were perhaps an hour away. Thirty minutes by the look of their unusual speed.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lizz Black

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:21 am
Lizz rolled her eyes a bit at Clayton's "macho" act of toughness, guys could be interesting and annoying all at the same time. "So, where are we going?" lizz asked hoping Curtesia was the response. SHe had had enough of dealing with Clayton, especially in these close quarters, as soon as they docked, she was buying him a ticket to head home either by boat or by plane, as long as it was AWAY from her.  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff