Welcome to Gaia! ::

Going Merry Go The Official One Piece Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Going Merry Go The Official One Piece Guild
The crew of the Going Merry are mad hot. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Kyoda]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:25 pm
Zoro Bushido

Oh o.o! Welcome back.. early! X3

I know isn't it great?! The outfit I want is an exact replica and it also comes with the voice changer to sound just like him, I can picture the unlimited fun I'm going to have scaring those children that always dress up as young Jedi students for Halloween e__e Mwhahaha, damn.. I love being evil.

XD that reminds me of the time my friend dressed up as Satan for Halloween and scared the kids who dressed up as angels to death, nearly. She was good at it, too. She kept chasing after the poor little angels with her red pitchfork and... oh dear gods I'm pretty sure most of hte kids had heart attacks because our neighborhood has a TON of trees and foliage so it's really easy to jump out at someone from behind a bush or something.

I dare you to
1. Find out the name of one of the Jedi kids from his parents or something
2. and then Go up to that kid and stand in front of him, breathing through the voice changer heavily and then say, "(insert name here), I am your father."
3. Watch their reactions and laugh.

When I went as Shanks last Halloween I tied the sleeve of the left arm shut about where Shanks got his arm cut off and while my arm was tucked in the inside of the costume I stuffed the tied-off sleeve with cotton and acted like I was drunk the entire night. It scared the little kids to death to see some crazy, long haired, one armed, drunken girl with a sharp sword at her side come near them while being supported between the Grim Reaper and Satan.

I love Halloween. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:11 am
Sephora
XD that reminds me of the time my friend dressed up as Satan for Halloween and scared the kids who dressed up as angels to death, nearly. She was good at it, too. She kept chasing after the poor little angels with her red pitchfork and... oh dear gods I'm pretty sure most of hte kids had heart attacks because our neighborhood has a TON of trees and foliage so it's really easy to jump out at someone from behind a bush or something.

That just sounds hilarious! I think I'm starting to like your friend already, anyone who scares the s**t out of innocent children on Halloween is on my awesome-ness list.

Sephora
I dare you to
1. Find out the name of one of the Jedi kids from his parents or something
2. and then Go up to that kid and stand in front of him, breathing through the voice changer heavily and then say, "(insert name here), I am your father."
3. Watch their reactions and laugh.

rofl exclaim

Hah! I accept the dare, I'll make sure my friend that always joins me for Halloween is taking pictures of the situation as it happens. Great idea >D

Sephora
When I went as Shanks last Halloween I tied the sleeve of the left arm shut about where Shanks got his arm cut off and while my arm was tucked in the inside of the costume I stuffed the tied-off sleeve with cotton and acted like I was drunk the entire night. It scared the little kids to death to see some crazy, long haired, one armed, drunken girl with a sharp sword at her side come near them while being supported between the Grim Reaper and Satan.

I love Halloween. whee

XD!!!

Sephora you are evil, why didn't I think of hiding my arm like that.. did you have a bottle of rum with you? That would've made it picture perfect.

Oh, before Nami gets angry with me from us going out of subject.. I'll post something about the topic now. Here is the very sexy and cute pixiled picture of Sanji and Zoro which is supposed to me my avatar and KaizokuSanji's.. I think they look hella sexy on here! xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Zoro Bushido

[Kyoda]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:23 am
Zoro Bushido

That just sounds hilarious! I think I'm starting to like your friend already, anyone who scares the s**t out of innocent children on Halloween is on my awesome-ness list.

Indeedy. whee Little children are best for scaring. Especially when you freak them to the point they start running in circles around each other. Like when we (me, as Shanks, Mally as the Grim Reaper, and Linda as Satan) made a kind of triangle in the middle of the road. Satan would chase a kid, who would bump into me because I just CONVIENENTLY stepped out from behind a tree.

Then the kids would be like, " eek What happened to your ARM?!"

And I would grin and say, "The devil right behind you TOOK it from me... and he's looking for some other limbs. My, you have nice legs (I felt SO much like a ***** saying that... xd )"

Then they'd run away and bump into the Grim Reaper, who would raise her scythe and say "Just wait right there! We only need to cut it off!"

'Twas fun and I didn't feel guilty about scaring them shitless because it was Halloween. One kid dressed up as Harry Potter pissed his pants. *sigh* I laughed so hard that night... it was wonderful.

Zoro Bushido

rofl exclaim

Hah! I accept the dare, I'll make sure my friend that always joins me for Halloween is taking pictures of the situation as it happens. Great idea >D

exclaim Can't wait for the pictures; you'd better post them! ^-^ Great, now I'm all excited for Halloween... yay!

Zoro Bushido
XD!!!

Sephora you are evil, why didn't I think of hiding my arm like that.. did you have a bottle of rum with you? That would've made it picture perfect.

But evil is fun! Hey, you said yourself you were evil...! And I'm an evil stalker, remember? Evilness = coolness. cool

No, sadly enough. I really should have gotten that bottle of rum, though. Such a great idea too... but with one arm tucked in my shirt and the other holding my trick-or-treat bag I couldn't really. Halloween is one of the BEST times: FREE CANDY AND PARENTS DON'T GET ANGRY AT YOU FOR TRAUMATIZING THEIR KID!

Zoro Bushido

Oh, before Nami gets angry with me from us going out of subject.. I'll post something about the topic now. Here is the very sexy and cute pixiled picture of Sanji and Zoro which is supposed to me my avatar and KaizokuSanji's.. I think they look hella sexy on here! xd

4laugh It's so CUTE! Ah! Mighty sexy indeed... did you do that? Aww.... So adorable...

For some reason Sanji with the doll ears reminds me of this doujinshi I read once where Zoro is a University student living by himself and so his Uncle (Mihawk xd ) sends him a housekeeper robot who turns out to be... Sanji.

So funny...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:45 pm
Sephora
Zoro Bushido

Indeedy. whee Little children are best for scaring. Especially when you freak them to the point they start running in circles around each other. Like when we (me, as Shanks, Mally as the Grim Reaper, and Linda as Satan) made a kind of triangle in the middle of the road. Satan would chase a kid, who would bump into me because I just CONVIENENTLY stepped out from behind a tree.

Then the kids would be like, " eek What happened to your ARM?!"

And I would grin and say, "The devil right behind you TOOK it from me... and he's looking for some other limbs. My, you have nice legs (I felt SO much like a ***** saying that... xd )"

Then they'd run away and bump into the Grim Reaper, who would raise her scythe and say "Just wait right there! We only need to cut it off!"

'Twas fun and I didn't feel guilty about scaring them shitless because it was Halloween. One kid dressed up as Harry Potter pissed his pants. *sigh* I laughed so hard that night... it was wonderful.

Zoro Bushido

rofl exclaim

exclaim Can't wait for the pictures; you'd better post them! ^-^ Great, now I'm all excited for Halloween... yay!

Zoro Bushido
XD!!!

But evil is fun! Hey, you said yourself you were evil...! And I'm an evil stalker, remember? Evilness = coolness. cool

No, sadly enough. I really should have gotten that bottle of rum, though. Such a great idea too... but with one arm tucked in my shirt and the other holding my trick-or-treat bag I couldn't really. Halloween is one of the BEST times: FREE CANDY AND PARENTS DON'T GET ANGRY AT YOU FOR TRAUMATIZING THEIR KID!

Zoro Bushido

4laugh It's so CUTE! Ah! Mighty sexy indeed... did you do that? Aww.... So adorable...

For some reason Sanji with the doll ears reminds me of this doujinshi I read once where Zoro is a University student living by himself and so his Uncle (Mihawk xd ) sends him a housekeeper robot who turns out to be... Sanji.

So funny...
That's funny poor kid. And kawaii, sexy pic!  

Sweet Lolita-hime

[Kyoda]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:55 am
Ah... I felt bad about being so off topic after Nami-san's most recent announcement so... here:

User Image

User Image

User Image

I'm sure you can ALL guess which picture in the background is MY favorite... whee

User Image
LOVE LOVE this picture! heart Pirates and Ninjas! xd

User Image

User Image

This pic is good for two reasons: Ace looks HOT in this and THERE IS LUFFY/NAMI in this pic! heart But where is Sanji...?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:23 am
Nice pics. heart  

Zoro Bushido

Random Romanji

Eloquent Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:09 pm
Much kickass, no? cool  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:12 am
[quote="[Kyoda]User Image

Luffy-kun looks uber KAWAII. I wanna Ninja Band now! Sanji...................*drools*..................was that ME?! A Luffy fan DROOLING over Sanji-san! (Yes, I call him Sanji-san wink )

User Image

[quote="[Kyoda]This pic is good for two reasons: Ace looks HOT in this and THERE IS LUFFY/NAMI in this pic! heart But where is Sanji...? NOOOOO Stay away from my man you Skanky- Love Cook- Lover! scream ^-^ I made a new name for Nami-san! *does happy dance* (>^^> <^^<) (>^^> <^^<)  

Sweet Lolita-hime

[Kyoda]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:43 am
Ruby-Mrs_Monkey_D_Luffy
[Kyoda]
User Image

Luffy-kun looks uber KAWAII. I wanna Ninja Band now! Sanji...................*drools*..................was that ME?! A Luffy fan DROOLING over Sanji-san! (Yes, I call him Sanji-san wink )

[Kyoda]
User Image
This pic is good for two reasons: Ace looks HOT in this and THERE IS LUFFY/NAMI in this pic! heart But where is Sanji...?

NOOOOO Stay away from my man you Skanky- Love Cook- Lover! scream ^-^ I made a new name for Nami-san! *does happy dance* (>^^> <^^<) (>^^> <^^<)

Well that was mean. I can understand why you don't really like the Luffy/Nami pairing all that much but that doesn't mean that you have to hate on Nami specifically. I mean, remember, the rules say you have to tolerate all pairings - but you still CAN say that you don't like it.

Because seroiusly, calling someone skanky is one hell of an insult. Where I live being called a slutty b***h is less offensive. And to be called a skank without any evidence or real reason is even worse. Yes, just because you don't like Nami with Luffy is not a good reason. Because you prefer to have Luffy all to yourself is an even worse one. confused

I'd advise you to stop being SO possessive. Alright, you like Luffy, we figured it out from your name. But don't start hating the other characters and, ESPECIALLY the other members of the guild for also liking Luffy. I said it once, I'll say it again, and this will be the last time, please, PLEASE don't claim the characters for yourself - They're Oda's.

Else we shall all go spite-mode on your case and it will soon be the dawn of a thousand yaoi pairings and pictures... with Luffy in every one of them.

Oh, just so you know, I'm not trying to pick on you - I swear. It just irked me a bit to see one of my favorite characters in One Piece being called a skank JUST because the person calling her a skank was doing so because of a piece of fanart where she's paired with a fictional character. I'm not picking on you. I swear I'm not.

And by the way, Nami doesn't love Sanji. She just orders him around occasionally.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:44 am
[Kyoda]

Well that was mean. I can understand why you don't really like the Luffy/Nami pairing all that much but that doesn't mean that you have to hate on Nami specifically. I mean, remember, the rules say you have to tolerate all pairings - but you still CAN say that you don't like it.

Because seroiusly, calling someone skanky is one hell of an insult. Where I live being called a slutty b***h is less offensive. And to be called a skank without any evidence or real reason is even worse. Yes, just because you don't like Nami with Luffy is not a good reason. Because you prefer to have Luffy all to yourself is an even worse one. confused

I'd advise you to stop being SO possessive. Alright, you like Luffy, we figured it out from your name. But don't start hating the other characters and, ESPECIALLY the other members of the guild for also liking Luffy. I said it once, I'll say it again, and this will be the last time, please, PLEASE don't claim the characters for yourself - They're Oda's.

Else we shall all go spite-mode on your case and it will soon be the dawn of a thousand yaoi pairings and pictures... with Luffy in every one of them.

Oh, just so you know, I'm not trying to pick on you - I swear. It just irked me a bit to see one of my favorite characters in One Piece being called a skank JUST because the person calling her a skank was doing so because of a piece of fanart where she's paired with a fictional character. I'm not picking on you. I swear I'm not.

And by the way, Nami doesn't love Sanji. She just orders him around occasionally.
Well, I think Nami is just as cool as Robin, and that Oda owns them, no matter how much money I bid (maybe it should be $ 10,000).  

Sweet Lolita-hime

Zoro Bushido

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:02 pm
[Kyoda]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:17 pm
Well we've all seen the group pics, how about some individual ones now?

Post 1/2 Das Boys:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  

[Kyoda]

[Kyoda]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:24 pm
Post 2/2

Das Girls

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

You know, it's times like these when I wonder why my Photobucket account hasn't, like, crashed yet. I mean, considering the number of pics I post... O.o Wah...

This is completely off-topic, don't read unless you want to. Just me ranting.
Holy s**t Ky HATES heat strokes. You'd think the coaches would have noticed how it was TOO ******** HOT today to swim in the outside pool but we did it anyway and an hour and a half into the practice some of the kids started throwing up and THEN we moved in the inside pool. But most of us now have ridiculously painful sunburns or bad heat strokes and I'm lucky I wasn't one that had to go to the hospital

But I've NEVER been more nauseous in my entire life and this headache is one not even Advil can help with. I've been drinking water like crazy and taking freezing cold showers but NOTHING has helped and I've been vomiting spontaniously thoughout the day. ******** I hate hot temperatures. When I get out of the house I'm moving to Canada. It's cold there.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:50 pm
whoot canada  

The Nimi

[.Sparkling.Sunshine.]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:45 am
Damn Right there Hawt..
Just here to post some Pics!
Wh00t!
heart

User Image

Look at Zoro's Butt go!
heart

User Image

Some Comic Cover I found while searching for One Piece stuff..

User Image

Just the Crew chilling...
And the one in My sig...
Sanji.
heart

Going Merry Go The Official One Piece Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items