Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fangs & Claws - A Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A roleplay guild for animals and animal-like creatures. 

Tags: wolf, animal, creature, kitsune, fantasy 

Reply Werewolf Rising (Werewolf/Lycan RP)
Clash of Fangs (roleplay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reiko Iwamaru
Crew

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:03 pm
FangBro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:45 pm
Reiko Iwamaru
FangBro

Atsuko opened the door with a loud creak, it's hinges rusted with age obeyed and opened without protest. The young girl inhaled the lovely smell of cooked meat, it had hints of lemon and salt that made her mouth water. Atsuko dashed forward toward a simple oak table which held the feast to come. The small child sat down and looked over at her ghostly sister, as if on command Suzume stepped forward and melted into Atsuko's back. The child smiled and felt her cold sister rest inside, it was very odd, but it was a welcoming sensation. Atsuko turned her head and looked up at Hisagi with strikingly pale blue eyes.

"Come please, I would love to eat this meal with you." Atsuko's eyes disappeared for a moment as she gave one of her warm smiles, her dark hair fell behind a bony shoulder showing how starved she had become. A small scar could be seen just under Atsuko's ear, it was an old one given to her by accident.

Atsuko stood and reached her hand out to Hisagi wanting to enjoy this meal with her new friend. She felt at home with all the smells that surrounded her, especially the protective smell of the alpha's.
User Image

Ross had disappeared again to attend the other werewolves who started to circle in protest.  

FangBro
Crew

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Reiko Iwamaru
Crew

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:02 am
FangBro

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx►► Hisagi, Monster, Mr. Werewolf, Fufu-cuddly-poopsy-doozles.

The Chivalrous Werewolf

User Image

~You were that foundation-- I followed, so taken. So conditioned I could never let go. Then sorrow, then sickness-- Then the shock when you flipped it on me. So hollow, so vicious. So afraid I couldn't let myself see -- That I could never be held, Back or up no, I'll hold myself. Forget the rest, let them know my hell. Let the rest be the tale they tell.~

No matter how much his stomach was hurting due to not eating in time, Hisagi would still wait. He still couldn't believe that these people --- being complete and absolute strangers --- has accepted his well-being and his presence. That alone made him generally happy. He looked over at the side of his left shoulder, where it bore the mark of sorcery; the same place where he had been bitten by a werewolf in town. His large gloves were supposed to cover that... With that, Hisagi immediately pulled them up, in an attempt to cover the accursed sorcery mark. As he followed Astuko and the others inside, the cabin door opening with a loud creak---- Pause. A loud creak? Great. Just what Hisagi needed to "help" the headache he was getting. Oh god... here's where the real torture came in with Hisagi's hunger. He could catch the mouth-watering scent of cooked meat. Venison? Hare? Lamb, perhaps? Hisagi didn't know for sure. Infact, he was just too hungry to care at this point. Following Atsuko to the dining area to a simple oak table, with plates of foods laid in the center. Hisagi felt like diving in and stuffing his face, but he knew very well that it would be the impolite thing to do.

He pulled up a chair, sitting beside Atsuko; then watched with a cocked eye-brow as Suzume just melded into Atsuko's back as if she was a spiritual sponge. He shook his head, shaking off at...whatever he just saw. However, when Atsuko turned over to him with striking blue eyes. His eyes widened, staring directly at Atsuko. 'Whoa... Never in my life have I seen such vibrant blue eyes...' He nodded to her when she requested that he join her in this lovely evening meal.
"Alright, and..thank you, once more for the hospitality. Is there anyway I can ever repay you for your kindness?" To be honest, Hisagi was truly forever grateful for these kind citizens. They treated him as to how his family should have treated him, but didn't. He then took notice to how bony Atsuko really was. His eyes widened a bit more, this time, filled with pure concern. Then he also took notice to the scar under her ear --- It was after that sighting, Hisagi stood. "J-Just a moment, please. I forgot that I needed to set my bag down...my apologies.." Hisagi went over to the couch in the living room, placing his back-pack down beside it. However, upon turning around to go back to the dining room table, Atsuko had stood up and reached her hands out to him. Yep -- that was a pretty clear sign that these citizens truly loved Hisagi for his well being..

He smiled weakly in return, grabbing Atsuko's hand --- with that being a sign that he was generally happy now... and that Atsuko was the pure source of his happiness.

~Test my will, test my heart. I've seen that frustration, been crossed and lost and told "No". And I've come back unshaken, let down and lived and let go. So you can let it be known -- I don't hold back, I hold my own. I can't be mapped, I can't be cloned. I can't fall back, I came too far. Hold myself up and love my scars. Let the bells ring wherever they are...~

((O.O.C: Yaaay. >w< Atsuko made Sagi a happy camper. biggrin ))

Theme Song: Lost In The Echo | Linkin Park

Currently Feeling: Starving, dehydrated, introverted, shy.

Current Outfit: Outfit shown in picture.

Whereabouts: Inside of Atsuko's Cabin in the woods--- at night.

Specimen Identification: Werewolf.

Wolf Form: Active/Inactive

Music Box: Kiss The Rain | Yiruma

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:43 am
Reiko Iwamaru
FangBro

((Yay happy Camper mrgreen now this next moment will truly reveal what she is muahahahahahahaha twisted .... xd oh and you don't have to react to the blue eye thing, was only writing to describe her. I haven't described her in a while i just say her and blah blah blah... lol dramallama ))((I found the cabin eek ))

User Image

Atsuko's ears twitched to the sound of Hisagi's grumbling belly, about to pout she quickly grabbed two cups from the cabinent close by and filled them with water. Atsuko wondered why she was worried about Hisagi, maybe it was because of her missing brother. She sat down again and turned to see something dark on Hisagi's arm. She tilted her head slightly to look at the mesmerizing mark better, it oddly enough reminded her of something warm. A dark outline formed around Atsuko's eyes allowing her to see better. Her eyes traced the outline of the dragon until Hisagi raised his glove to cover the mark, it snapped her out of the embarrassing trance. A blush rose over her cheeks as she looked down at the floor.

She hoped that Hisagi didn't notice when she looked at his arm, but then again he seemed to hungry to see. Atsuko listened to Hisagi's question only to wonder. She tilted her head again and looked up at Hisagi again, why was Hisagi thanking her? And asking for repayment? His question puzzled her, but she quickly answered. She put her arms on the table and leaned forward, she hushed her voice and tried to make it sound menacing.

If you go on a hunt with me that would be awesome! She give a toothy grin to show her sharp teeth and she tried to be as scary as she could, but for someone as short as her and childish looking as her, she didn't think it would be possible. She chuckled to herself and leaned back in her chair with arms crossed across her chest. She eyed her new friend with a funny face and got up to ask if he could join her, but he went to put up his bag by the couch.

Atsuko grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it forward to hide the small scar. It wasn't a bad mark, nor did it bother her when others have seen it, but Hisagi's eyes full of concern made her wish she was more careful. She leaned forward with her elbows on the table to let her hair cover the scar completely. She gave a sheepish grin and got up to ask if he wanted to join in the meal. They were both starving so for her it was obvious to dig in! When Hisagi grabbed her hands she smiled up at him and pulled him quickly to the table. Something warm had filled her cold insides, maybe it was her sister approving of her new friend, but for now she would eat if not she would eat the next thing that runs past her.

Atsuko lightly jumped onto the wooden chair and folded her legs so she could lean forward a little more. Her eyes turned a darker blue color as she grabbed the roasted hare, she bit into it with sharp teeth and tore the peice off. She chewed twice and swallowed down the piece to her empty stomach. Food was all over her face making her look even more like a child, if her mother was their she would scold her for such barbaric actions.

User Image

((Which picture would be better for Suzume the ghostly wolf animal girl...thing.... I don't know what she is crying ))((Note to anyone: This isn't my drawing or anything it belongs to a game so it's not mine! Nor do I claim it as mine.))
User ImageUser Image  

FangBro
Crew

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Reiko Iwamaru
Crew

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:34 pm
FangBro

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx►► Hisagi, Monster, Mr. Werewolf, Fufu-cuddly-poopsy-doozles.

The Chivalrous Werewolf

User Image

~You were that foundation-- I followed, so taken. So conditioned I could never let go. Then sorrow, then sickness-- Then the shock when you flipped it on me. So hollow, so vicious. So afraid I couldn't let myself see -- That I could never be held, Back or up no, I'll hold myself. Forget the rest, let them know my hell. Let the rest be the tale they tell.~

As much as Hisagi wanted to repay Atsuko for her kindness, he was surprised by her offer of repayment. 'A hunt? What an odd request to repay an offer, but if it's what she desires, then alright..' He smirked when she gave a toothy grin. From the looks of it, he knew she was trying to be a scary person, but she was just far too adorable to surpass being "scary". Infact, if anything else--- it just made her cuter than normal. 'Just like Aurthur...wonder how she's doing...' As Atsuko had pulled Hisagi over quickly to the table, then lightly jumped onto the wooden chair. And...before he knew it, she already had a roasted hare in her hands and bit into it, food all over her face. Hisagi couldn't help but let out a rather quiet chuckle at the sight of this. But eventually, he couldn't wait any longer, either, as he sat down beside her. Picking up a piece of the roasted lamb, he immediately began chowing it down.

However, as he was chowing down the roasted lamb, he looked over at Atsuko and noticed that she had covered up the scar she had under her ear. 'Hm, either she felt self-conscious about it, or she noticed that I was looking at it...' He shook it off. He didn't want to bother too much of what happened in Atsuko's life before she met him. And even if he did know about her life, Hisagi wasn't the type to bring up personal stuff like that. He shook off the issue and continued to eat. After finishing up the roasted lamb, he picked up a roasted piece of the venison, as he now just sat there and stared at it. 'What does this even taste like...? ..Well, if the grizzly bears like it, then it must be good...then again..they're wild animals so that doesn't necessarily count..' Shaking it off, Hisagi bit into it. After eating it, Hisagi shook his head. He felt like spitting it out into a trash can. He knew other animals, such as actual wolves in the wild, eat venison and found it to be delicious, but Hisagi could not bring himself to adore this...strange tasting piece of meat. But at this point, he was still really hungry.

So what did Hisagi do? He ripped off a huge piece of the venison and stuffed it in his mouth, and grudgingly swallowed it down. In his eyes, you could tell that he was disgusted by the taste of the venison, even if his facial expression remained emotionless.

~Test my will, test my heart. I've seen that frustration, been crossed and lost and told "No". And I've come back unshaken, let down and lived and let go. So you can let it be known -- I don't hold back, I hold my own. I can't be mapped, I can't be cloned. I can't fall back, I came too far. Hold myself up and love my scars. Let the bells ring wherever they are...~

((O.O.C: XD Atsuko is so cute. I have a feeling this relationship for Hisagi and Atsuko will be an incredibly adorable sibling bond. emotion_kirakira

XD OH! My bad. sweatdrop XD

O_O PRETTY CABIN! I...actually do feel like living there now. It's so cozy. emotion_kirakira

And I think the one on the left, where it's all pretty and blue fits Suzume well. >w<))

Currently Feeling: Still hungry, disgusted--- still happy, though.

Current Outfit: Outfit shown in picture.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:25 pm
Atsuko stuffed down the rest of the hare into her growling stomach and looked over to see Hisagi munching on some odd meat. It looked familiar, but nothing looked the same when cooked. Why is he eating it if it's not tasty for him? I bet he's being kind, to kind... Atsuko scratched her chin and got lost in thought for a moment. Her eyes unfocused then zoomed in on Hisagi's arm. Animals eat anything and everything to survive, it was a luxury to eat something like this cooked. Atsuko wrapped her fingers around a random peice of meat and started munching on it as she thought about her kind. They could get ravenous like her, tear each other's throat out, and forcefully change into a werewolf during a full moon. All the ones she had met either had a scar or some type of mark like her on her hip, like the one on Hisagi's arm. She tilted her head and blurted out her question.

"How long have you had that mark?" She blinked a few times and felt a stab of pain against her sides. Be careful with what you say, you might hurt his feelings and haven't you thought about his gloves and scarf?! If he wants you to know about him, then well he'll tell you.ll you. Atsuko growled quietley toward her plate and looked up smiling at Histagi.

"What I mean is, why don't you eat that? It's way better cooked than raw, well until you lose your taste buds then it really doesn't matter...." She gave a sheepish smile and started braiding the tips of her hair together, anything to keep her eyes away from Hisagi's mark. She started humming to keep her bad thoughts away, to keep what might have happened where it needs to be.

With her hunger now quenched Atsuko got up and started cleaning up what she had left, she pushed over more food to Hisagi the kind he might enjoy. Cool water ran down her hands as she rinsed away what she could with water before brushing it down to kill all the germs that formed. "Sooo.... tell me about yourself? Emmm... I don't know just speak! You speak as much as my sister does and that is veryyyyy scary..." She said the last part in a sarcastic way hoping to bring amusement. She started humming and shifting from one foot to another.

User Image

((This one is rather short.... but then again that one hunter person i want ot meet up with or other people. It would be fun... and more interactive i think. And i think they will be adorable siblings jaja, but the lil one is an odd ball with the spirit attached to her and such. And so that will be Suzume! biggrin might find another pic for Atsuko now t hat im getting a lot of cards in the one game i have. ))  

FangBro
Crew

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

FangBro
Crew

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:30 pm
Reiko Iwamaru
FangBro

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:39 pm
FangBro

The Chivalrous Werewolf

User Image

Even though Hisagi was downright disgusted with the roasted venison he currently eating, he didn't want to give his opinion on how strange tasting it was, since he knew that it took time and money away while preparing this dish. And at this point, still even, Hisagi was too hungry to care. So with that, he continued to eat. He was just about to grudgingly swallow down the meat again until--- 'How long have you had that mark?' Hisagi froze for a moment right then and there. 'S-She saw? ...No, impossible. I covered it up..unless she's talking about the one I have under my left eye...' Then...it finally just occurred to him that he was eating with his gloves on. Hisagi mentally face-palmed. 'Well it's no wonder the meat tastes weird...I'm practically tasting my own glove..' Placing the venison down on the place, Hisagi took off his gloves, then quickly grabbed his scarf and wrapped it around his arm. And at this point--- Hisagi mentally face-palmed even more. He was at the table, and he was still wearing his sword sheath and his boots.

He looked over at Atsuko, who had immediately corrected her impolite question.
"I have to agree with you on that. It's a delicacy to eat meat cooked..." He chuckled quietly to himself when she gave a sheepish smile, then began to braid the tips of her hair together. Hisagi sighed, as he was about to place his hand on her shoulder, until she had gotten up and started cleaning up what she had left --- and to his surprise, she had pushed over more food to him. Staring at the food for a few seconds, then Hisagi looked up at Atsuko, his eyes saying "thank you" rather vibrantly in them, even if his facial expression remained expressionless. Hisagi finished up the roasted venison he had on his plate, then took a chicken leg from off the plate and began chowing down on that. All was quiet until... 'Sooo.... tell me about yourself? Emmm... I don't know just speak! You speak as much as my sister does and that is veryyyyy scary...' Catching the sarcasm at the end of the statement, Hisagi let out a soft chuckle. Swallowing down the meat of the chicken leg he had devoured rather quickly, he placed the bone down and wiped his hands in a napkin.

"You had asked about my mark earlier....the reason I have it is because that is where I was first mauled by another werewolf..." After trailing off for a little bit, Hisagi pounded his chest a little bit with his fist, before picking up his plate, full of lamb, venison, and chicken bones. He tossed the bones out into the garbage, then placed it in the sink, where he proceeded to wash it himself. "Thank you, by the way...for the hospitality...No one has ever been this hospitable to me in so long. I truly am grateful to you.." Yeah...as you noticed, Hisagi isn't much of a talker... After Hisagi was done washing his dishes, he placed it on the counter, then made his way to the front door and proceeded to take off his boots, leaving them next to a group of where all the other shoes were. Afterwards, he took off his sword sheath and put it down next to the fire-place equipment. When he was done with that, he went on over to his back-pack that he had left by the couch, opening it up and began to search through it. Once he was done rummaging through it, he took out a pack of dog biscuits, black felt pajama pants, a white T-shirt, a long sleeved black felt pajama jacket, and another pair of white socks. He opened up the dog-biscuit bag and stuck one in his mouth. Afterwhich, Hisagi walked on over to Atsuko and held the bag out to her. Hisagi always was the gentleman. Even if his past bore scars and blood all over him, he still remained a sweet-heart...

((O.O.C: XD It's alright. >w< Hisagi hates hunter's, so I wonder how this'll go. :O XD It's okay. The fact that Atsuko is an odd ball makes her all the cuter! : O But the current picture you have for Atsuko fits her too! That and I kind of got used to it. emotion_kirakira xd Also, super sorry for not posting earlier. I was helping my friend solve an issue concerning art theft.))

Currently Feeling: Content, thankful, introverted.

Current Outfit: Black sleeveless top, long black pants, white socks, dark-brown colored belt.

Reiko Iwamaru
Crew

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

FangBro
Crew

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:59 pm
Reiko Iwamaru

((OOC: We both have something in common then, Atsuko was already attacked by one T.T ... but it was interesting for me. And I'll keep Atsuko's pic, might sketch out her body because I'm still not sure what she's wearing.... All I know is it's a long coat and black pants with no shoes... she hates shoes.. and don't worry, i pop in and out a lot. Wasn't going to post until around this time. Was the issue solved?))

User Image
Atsuko scrubbed at the dishes as if on an impossible mission that she knew she would not come out alive from, such cleanliness was never found in a kid like her. She chuckled at how odd the thought was and tilted her head to better hear Hisagi. Her pale lips pulled down in a slight frown, she knew how unpleasant it could be forcing down unwanted food. It was so much like being stuck in a cage. The memory of marshmallows being fed to her by force made shivers run up her spine, those evil menacing squares of fluff. She shook off the feeling and zoned back in with the clicks and clanks of dishes that filled the room. After hearing what Hisagi said about the food, she turned her head with her hair pushed behind her ears to better look at Hisagi's eyes, a lesson all children learn, look at the eyes! The child's pale blue eyes focused and unfocused as she tried to tell what mood Hisagi was in, but she quickly turned back to the dishes feeling a bit odd. He seemed okay, other than the slight disgust of the venison that still lingered, well who wouldn't feel that? I was not all that happy with the horrid marshmallows in my stomach. After her brief moment of fear she turned to see that he had taken off his gloves and pulled the scarf around his arms to hide the dragon mark. Curiosity was bitting at her stomach, but she kept quite or Suzume would come and stab at her again.

"I'de rather eat it with the blood still warm, it's a mess but after a while you kind of find out how not to get soooo messy.... It becomes fun and quite tasty, but cooked is waaayyy, better when I can get it... and Hisagi eat what you can and want, It's no biggie." Atsuko put up the dishes she had dried while speaking and wrapped her arms around herself. Her bony shoulders bit into her hands when she tightened them. When's the last time I ate? Suzume I really need to get better at my hunting skills so I won't starve like this... She smiled to herself and slowly walked over to the small couch with her arms still around her. Her small body landed with a huff on the soft couch, she turned onto her back and looked at Hisagi upside down. It was way more amusing than most would think.

"Why are you on the ceiling?" She gave a big grin, but it soon turned to a frown when she heard what the mark was under his eye. Her blue eyes stayed on Hisagi as he went to put up his dishes and clean his area a bit. So he was turned, not made. How would it be like to be forced to change every time? How does it feel? She tapped her fingers on her belly absentmindedly and started humming again to an unknown song.

"Hisagi you don't have to thank me for anything, you're like me and my sister. We've been looking for others like us, and thankfully we have." Atsuko watched Hisagi put up his things with a shiver at the sword, and a chuckle at his pajamas. Her legs kicked at the air as she watched him for a while until she smelled dog biscuits. She rolled over onto her belly and looked up at Hisagi with puppy eyes. She reached up and started munching on the dog biscuit, but very slowly to savor the flavor.

"Dog biscuits are good..." She closed her eyes and let the flavor lull her to a sleepy state. She turned toward Hisagi and smiled at him right after the last bite of the dog biscuit. She sat up and brushed away the crumbs that had invaded her shirt. Curling up, she closed her eyes and pushed herself toward the edge of the couch with her back against it. Her body released a sigh of relief when her hands became paws, her mouth a snout, and when a tail appeared. A small black wolf lay curled up on the right end of the warm couch, it's eyes closed and muscles relaxed. I can finally sleep.." Can...Finally... Sleep..." Her ears swayed this way and that as she adapted to the sounds and listened to the heartbeat of Hisagi.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:40 pm
FangBro

The Chivalrous Werewolf

User Image

After handing out the bag of dog-biscuits towards lil' Atsuko, Hisagi then began to wonder if..if they even liked dog-related things like that. 'She probably thinks I'm some weird wanderer now..But then again, she really seems to enjoy my presence...' When Atsuko gave her preference of what she prefered when Venison is cooked, then told him that it was alright for him to eat what he could and wanted, since, to her, it was no biggie. Hisagi nodded to her, then noticed at how small and bony her shoulders were. His eyes narrowed down at her, glinting pure concern and protectiveness. 'Does she live all by herself? I hope not...' He looked over at her when she landed on the couch, and looked at him from upside down. When she asked him why he was on the ceiling, Hisagi let out another soft chuckle. He then proceeded to sit down on the couch beside her, the bag of dog-biscuits in his hand still. He eyed Atsuko when she told him that he didn't have to thank her for anything, since he was like her and her sister, since they have been looking for others like them. 'Them? What do they mean by that? Are they implying that they're also like me?' Right as Hisagi stuck a dog-biscuit in his mouth, he looked over at Atsuko again, only to see her with the cutest expression ever---- the puppy eyes.

Hisagi always loved children. He loved caring for them and treating them. So Atsuko giving him the puppy-eyes was enough to make a soft little smile appear on his face. With that, he handed a dog-biscuit over to her, watching her eat it slowly--- probably to taste the wonderful flavor of it. He chuckled again, but quietly to himself when he heard her say that dog-biscuits were good. When she had turned towards him and smiled at him, the soft little smile vanished, but the look of happiness still shined in his eyes. Watching her sit up and brush off the crumbs from her skirt, then curled up towards the edge of the couch. His eyes then widened at what he just saw---- Atsuko just turned into a small, black wolf. 'I see..so she's just like me...Oh, duh. She ate a dog-biscuit...She even had the puppy eyes when I had the bag out...If it was any other person here that wasn't like us, then they would've just given us weird looks...' Brushing that off, Hisagi grabbed one of the blankets and placed it over the small black wolf.

With that done, Hisagi wandered about a little bit until he found the bathroom. He closed and locked the door behind him, then proceeded to get undressed out of his day clothes. Putting on the white t-shirt, the new clean pair of white socks, and his black felt pajama set, Hisagi picked up his day-clothes, unlocked the bathroom door and turned off the lights behind him as he left. With that also done, he stuffed his clothes back into his back-pack. Looking over at Atsuko on the couch, he laid down on the couch on the other side of where she was, laying on his left side. He then used one of the other blankets that was available to cover himself up with. And with that...he drifted off into a quiet slumber.

((O.O.C: Aww...Poor Atsuko. D: Hisagi will be her body-guard/big brother! emotion_awesome whee : O It's okay. When I have pictures like those sometimes, I have the outfit option underneath all my coding. owo D'aaww Atsuko. >w< And yeah, I think so. It was more of my friend's issue alone, so I tried not to get into it as much, but I gave her enough assistance so she could make it through. I don't know how the situation went for my friend, but I hope it went well. >w<))

Currently Feeling: Happy, thankful, surprised--- now sleeping.

Current Outfit: Black felt PJ jacket/pants, white t-shirt, white socks.

Reiko Iwamaru
Crew

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

FangBro
Crew

Newbie Noob

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:21 pm
Reiko Iwamaru

User Image

Atsuko snored softly as she dreamed of the few days she was here, oh how fun and dangerous it was. A pale blue mist started to form by Atsuko's sleeping fury form, it was Suzume pulling herself out of Atsuko. Suzume had been resting inside of Atsuko, the fight she had with one of the hunters had drained her completely. Three jagged lines ran down the side of her face and down to her collar bone where the hunter struck her. She blinked a few times, adjusting to her rather dark surroundings. She turned to look at both sleeping figures, Atsuko was obviously the little wolf, but Hisagi was still human. She gave a rather warm smile at Hisagi's figure, maybe he could teach Atsuko to act more human instead of the savage beast she would turn into. She sighed heavily and stood on her bare feet. The torn white dress was curling around her cold form, it made her seem a lot scarier than usual. She floated over to the windows only to stare out and listen. She floated at each window for at least 5 minutes just staring. Suzume sighed at the last window and turned to look at the sleeping figures on the couch. She rose about half a foot and folded her legs under her to sit by her sister. Her dress blossomed around her and curled in toward her. She reached out to pull the covers over Atsuko's head, her ears always got cold. She sighed and spoke very softly.

"Atsuko...." A few tears ran down her face and down the claw marks, before the tears could go any further they vanished. The spirit rose from her seat and straightened out her legs to float above the seat. She headed toward the door and went through it and stood on the old porch to keep watch. Her form started to disappear, but she was still there, she would never leave her sister behind.  
Werewolf Rising (Werewolf/Lycan RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff