Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Mirage Temple: Altar of the Deitys! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:30 pm
"Sure, why not?" Chelsea replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:44 pm
Fog wasnt at all happy with the nonchelantness of the sure, why not, but he figured it would work for now. "Perfect, now, tell me, do you know where one could get a fang, from the mouth of a young dragon?" Fog asked, since it was the only ingredient he had yet to locate.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:45 pm
Chelsea thought for a moment and then shook her head. "I don't know any little dragons," she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:54 pm
Fog scowled. he would have to do a little more searching then. in the meantime, he could send them to do a little work towards getting ahold of one of the special items he needed. "Allright then. For the time being, i want you, Bradley, to take our friend here, miss... I dont believe i caught your name?" Fog said, looking at her.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:56 pm
"Chelsea," Chelsea said, exasperated that she kept having to tell him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:10 pm
"My apologies, youve told me your name before, havent you?" Fog said, turnging back to bradley. "Take Chelsea here, and go to snowpeak. according to lore, there should be a cavern there, concealed under the snow, but directly below the formation known as the beggar's hands" Fog said, referencing a pair of rock shelfs that came together resemblant of a pair of open hands, begging for gold. "And the Apocalypse should be able to teleport you directly into the enterance, though the inner reaches may be too deep." Fog said. "Enter there, and find for me a glass chalice. it will be kept within the reaches. farther in, there will be a sealed door, but do not enter it. if you reach it, you will be in the right area to find the chalice. it will be somewhere in there, and likely laying upon the ground. bring me one with at least a little bit of it still in tact enough to carry even a little liquid." Fog said, not explaining why the chalice was so important.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:14 pm
"Yes Sir," Bradley said. He walked over to Chelsea and a magic circle appeared below their feet, preparing to teleport them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:17 pm
'What does the chalice do, why is it so special?" Chelsea asked.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:26 pm
Bradley looked at his master, wondering if he wanted Bradley to simply teleport her instead of answering her question.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:43 pm
(time for today's first odd, and portionally true fact of the day.)

"Its simple. did you know, that glass never becomes truly solid, despite the fact it seemingly becomes so? Glass in truth, continues to flow, for the rest of its existance, and because of this, and the special ingredients of this glass that you will find in the cavern, it will suite my purposes well." Fog said, turning to the doorway leading out of the temple. "Now, if you dont mind, i have to tend to some pressing matters." Fog said, heading out of the temple to Yami. "Tell me, beast, what is your name?"  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:07 am
Bradley stood there quietly before activating the magic circle and teleporting both him and Chelsea to the ship.

The dark dragon made a low growling sound, as if he were unsure if this was his master, "Yami," He answered telepathically. Surely if he was his master he would be able to hear that.

(Bradley exits to Apocalypse)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:24 am
"yami, eh? its fitting, in a way. perhaps you can solve the biggest problem of my plan. tell me, do you know where to find a young dragon?" fog asked, letting yami feel his aura, which was now mingled with the books.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:29 am
"...I am young in terms of the dragon race. Only a few hundred years old," Yami replied, his growling slowing a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:34 am
fog scowled. while yamis fang might work, it could also backfire during the ritual. he had to find another, and try to get a fang from one no more than fifty."and yet, you may yet be too old. perhaps a younger dragon?"  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:37 am
Yami was quiet as he was thinking, "There IS one I know of who is very young..." He replied at last, "Only a few years old, if that."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff