Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Foudroyant Village Fountain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Hitomi Hyuga
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 220
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hitomi took the plate from him gratefully, taking a small sip of the wine. Not wanting it to go to her head as it usually did. Being drunk was enjoyable, but never having been on a date before she wanted to be able to remember every moment of it. "Oh it is. I've never been on a picnic in the night before. But I think I have a whole new appreciation for the night now." She took a small bite of the food. It was really good. She wondered if he had made it himself. She was capable of cooking, but it wasn't anything special. So if he did make this then it meant that he had skills beyond what was obvious.

She blushed ever so slightly more at the comment. While it was technically true that her pale skin would look good in the moonlight, she wasn't one to toot her own horn so to speak. "You...You really think so? I always thought my eyes were just featureless and...Yeah. You really do look good in a shirt though. If it were practical for battle then I'd suggest you do it more often perhaps." She chuckled at her own statement. It was true however that the only thing she liked about her eyes were the fact that it was one of her fathers features. It distinguished her. She looked just like her mother in every other way. "You come from the mountains right? What's it like? I've never really been up there before."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:12 pm
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Chakra Pool: [210]
OOC: [Out of Character Chat]
Class: [Taijutsu]
Sub-Class: [Brawler]
Mood: [Content]

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶My Strength Lies in my Soul

Deidrith was happy that she enjoyed his comment. "Yes. I actually like your eyes the best. Featureless doesn't mean without beauty. I guess you could say your eyes seem to be straightforward and representative of beauty in it's own personal way. A distinguished color rather, then other eyes." As she kept on talking, he laughed about the shirt comment. "This is one of the few shirts I own. I am always training, so the need for a shirt is minimal when they only get sweaty and dirty." He engorged into his food for a few moments before beginning on that of his home, wiping his mouth before he did.

"I guess it depends. It's rocky and hilly. Depending on where you go, the views are great. But not much greenery up there.It's cold unless you go through the many tunnels inside which are extremely hot the lower you go. But the terrain is lovely. The formations you can see, the places to see and overlook. It's like having a window in front of you almost 24/7." He spoke of his home in reverence. He had to admit, he missed his home a lot. But it was better to be here. He needed to improve and this was the only way how.

Even a Giant can feel◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:31 am
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The young Hyuga sat and listened intently to his descriptions of Deidrith's home and the mountains. Never having been there before it all sounded so fascinating. So different and beautiful. "That sounds absolutely wonderful. Maybe you could...Take me there some time? I mean I've never been before. In all honesty I've never really been out of the villages before. And besides, It'd be nice to see where you come from some time." She took another sip of her drink in between bites of food as she mulled over his compliment. No one had ever complimented her eyes before. It was a nice feeling. Really nice in fact. She suddenly thought of something else that she could ask him. It was a simple enough question. But it was something that spoke a lot about a question and she tended to ask everyone at some point or another. Why not ask him now? "So I was wondering. Do you have a dream? Something that you're aiming to achieve some day?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:40 am
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith listened to her as he slowly ate some more food. He was trying his best not to just scarf it all down like he usually did. He smiled to her when she complimented his home. He put down the other food he was eating and swallowed it before answering her next question. "My goal actually quite simple. I want to improve myself to become better. I want to show the world that just because I was born this way, doesn't mean I am not possible of great things or being an outcast. My family shunned me since birth, and I have done nothing but try to catch their attention with my deeds since then, and they never noticed. I guess my goal is to prove, rather prove to myself that I am worthy."

He turned to her with a question of his own. "So I have one for you. What about you? You said you were an orphan right? So did your parents abandon you or? I mean, I saw the picture of you as a baby and the family on the wall. Feel free not to answer if that's to much."

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:00 am
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She listened to him. It was as good of a goal as any. Not all that different from her own. And then he asked his question and she froze up right in the middle of chewing some of her food. She had told him that, hand't she? She swallowed. Might as well bite the bullet now and explain it to him. She shifted a little bit closer, looking around to make sure that no one was listening. "I ummm...I'm not actually and orphan. I know how this looks. But you have to believe me that I had a good reason for telling you that I was. Seeing as you've already seen the picture it may or may not be obvious that I'm only half Hyuga. My father married outside of the clan. It's not something that is known to people who aren't a part of the Hyuga clan, so I'll explain it as best I can. The Hyuga clan is very...Well. It's very closed off and secretive. Marrying outside the clan is seen as a big no-no. And having children with someone outside of the clan is seen as even worse. Something about keeping the blood pure. But to cut a long story short, in their eyes I should not exist. I'm an outcast to my own clan. Shunned by them, seen as an abomination that they'd get rid of if they had the chance to. And so I moved here to be safe. My parents told me that I should just tell everyone that I'm an orphan. So as far as anyone is aware I'm a fully blooded Hyuga."

She looked away for a moment or two, a slight look of obvious sadness in her eyes from having to admit such a truth. But in a way they were more alike then anyone could have anticipated. "I'm sorry for deceiving you. But everything else you know about me is true."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:06 am
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith looked to her and smiled to her. He reached over and placed his hand on hers. It dwarfed her own, but he hoped it would help. He knew how that was, to not be wanted. But her story made complete sense. It was about survival. He looked to her with a smile, "I won't tell anyone that. I promise your secret is safe with me. I can understand where you were coming from. It was the only logical thing to do." It had gotten pretty late now, and the food was almost finished. There was one last thing he had waited for.

Diedrith stood and pulled her up with him. He pointed to the sky as a hail of stars shot over it. "I picked tonight for that reason. A shower was reported to happen around this time. I wasn't exactly sure if it was actually tonight or not, but I got lucky. I thought you might like the view of it."

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:24 am
User Image
Hitomi wiped a single tear from her eye. It was more from being happy then sad. It wasn't as if she expected him to tell anyone anyhow. He of all people would understand what it was like to be an outcast. And it felt nice to have that weight off her shoulders. She could finally relax a little bit more. Even if she did worry about her parents from time to time. "Thank you."

She allowed herself to be pulled up, leaning in closer and wrapping her arms around him as best she could. It was getting cold after all and plus, being near to someone was always nice. She looked up at his mentioning of a meteor shower. She kept this also a closely guarded secret. But she was always a bit of a nerd when it came to the stars. Able to pick out and name every constellation. But there was a time for that later. The starlight and moonlight reflecting off of her unique eyes "This is amazing!" She had that same child on Chistmas look on her face as she had done earlier with the Sake mist idea, only slightly more intense this time. It lasted for about an hour, but when it was over she stretched slightly. Looking up at him, seeing as the food was done now she might as well help clean up. "Thank you. For everything. Now, I think we'd better get all of this clean up. Hmm?" She knelt down and got to work.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:31 am
User Image
۩eidrith۞фni۩

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼

Deidrith smiled to her as she wrapped her arms around him as best as she could. he put one of his arms around her gently so his full weight wouldn't be on her. This was all a first for him, he was glad he was doing a good job of it all. Once it was over, he nodded to her. It was probably good to get going now. The food was done and cold, and it was late. Once he had everything packed up and hauled onto his back he looked to her. "I will walk you home. If that's ok with you."

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:36 am
User Image
Hitomi helped to finish off the cleaning up of everything. Smiling and nodding and the prospect of being walked home. She was really starting to enjoy having a boyfriend. "I'd like that." She lead the way home.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:57 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

_ Shiroi made her way into the fountain of Sunagakure. She had been in this village for quiet a while and there were still so many places she hadn't been. She looked around the fountain almost in amazement, before she made her way to fountain itself. Shiroi climbed up on the edge of the fountain, sitting down near the water before taking a deep breath in. She folded her legs before making the hare hand seal as then she slowly began to gather her chakra. [ BCT-M: 1 / 5 ] Shiroi continued to breath in and out slowly, as she held the hare seal. She continued to focus herself as she felt more of her chakra slowly surrounding her body. As she did this she watched the water at the edge of the fountain, staring into the reflections of her own eyes. [ BCT-M: 2 / 5 ] She now slowly began to close her eyes as the feeling of her chakra became dense. Her aura now lightly become visible around her body. It took the form of lightly wind swirling it's way around her body. In her mind she saw only her own reflection; which she kept focused on. [ BCT-M: 3 / 5 ] As her focus continued to become deeper, her aura became more visible. In her mind her reflection slowly began to change, the skin of the reflection was quickly becoming a white, almost perfectly matching her hair, as the form of her body as well became to change. [ BCT-M: 4 / 5 ] As Shiroi reached the perfect state of meditation, the clothing of her reflection became tattered; as if it was torn and burned. In her own mind nothing was hidden; she could now feel everything around her. She continued to breath deeply and slowly as she opened her eyes. As she opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was not what she looked like, the reflection was now pale white with tatter clothes and a single red horn which jutted out of her forehead [x] . [ BCT-M: 5 / 5 ] This quickly broke her meditative state as she screamed out and leaned backwards falling off of the edge of the fountain. As she feel she lightly rubbed her head and stood up; Shiroi had simply assumed that she had imagine the image, but for now she would return to the village university. To see if she could find someone to spar with.

Training Complete:
• Basic Chakra Training: Meditate

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra: 320 / 320
AC: 2650

Yukiko Masaki

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:06 pm
Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame walked slowly to the fountain taking in the sight of it. Daichi padded softly beside her and sniffed around taking in all the new scents. "You like it here?" Daichi barked at her, "Good, means I might actually be able to meditate without you interrupting me." Daichi just huffed which ended up sounding like a laugh. Ayame rolled her eyes and sat at the edge of the fountain. Daichi sat beside her and watched the water. "Don't even think about it." He folded his ears on his head and pouted. Ayame shook her head and folded her legs under her. She then made her hand sign just to focus her chakra. Before she could even start she heard splashing. "Daichi get out of the water!" The splashing stopped and then there were a few small splashes as he walked out of the fountain. He stood beside her and shook the water off him. "I will get you back for this." Daichi just humphed and laid on the ground. His fun had been ruined by his own tamer. Ayame once again got comfortable and did her hand sign. She closed her eyes and visualized her chakra flowing throughout her body. She settled it in one hand and then moved it up her arm and settle it in her neck. She did this throughout all her extremities and then her head. For the final one she her chakra settle in her belly. She took a deep breath and let it flow evenly from this point to the rest of her chakra points. Her chakra seemed to flow a bit easier, like the water she was listening to. It felt as if a flood gate had opened. Her chakra flowed easily now and it seemed to be in greater amounts. She slowly opened her eyes and sighed. Meditation was a good way to calm the body but she still preferred reading. Meditation was too quiet, but when she was reading there was a story going on in her head. "Come on Daichi let's go back to the academy it'll be easier to do my techniques there." He barked at her then jumped in and out of the fountain, "I swear."
{Basic Chakra Training x2}
[Exit to Academy]

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:44 pm
Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame walked over to the fountain, and was pretty sure not even Daichi would want to play in this. Daichi walked over looked at the water and wrinkled his nose. "I know right," she said smiling to him and once again tying her hair back in a bun and tying up her kimono sleeves. She found a bucket, some clean water, and a scrub brush. "You're gonna help me." Daichi wrinkled his nose at her, and then huffed and moved to clean around the fountain. "Thank you," she said starting to scrub the fountain. Daichi walked over moments later and barked at her. Ayame turned and smiled at him once again picking the trash off his face. "There you go bud," she said turning back to the fountain as he went back to pick up. She scrubbed the last bit and then stood up an looked around. Daichi had done a nice job picking up and the fountain was shining, "Good job, now to the residential district."
[exit to residential distract]

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:16 am
User Image

Kurai Karasu

Sunagakure/Chunin/Ninjutsu/bloodline /Bakuton • Explosive Release - Clay method/
Chakra 415/415 Stamina 155/155 |-|AC:3000 |-| 1600

Kurai's clone ran into the are of the village where people would travel for fun and told who ever was there " "News from lady kage. She got a message off the radio. She told me that everyone needs to be ready to go to war at a moment's notice.I have other places I have to go and tel so i'll be on my way." He said as he vanished

"Life's to short to be serious"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:03 pm
Ergo War

James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James made his way to the fountain area, looking around with his enhanced senses and checking for unsual emotions, his medical mindede brain easily accepting the villagers walking by as his rewired senses searched for any standouts  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:26 am
Winterwolf78
I didn't have anything planned for this mission, but I can improvise something small if you'd like.

Nobody in particular would stand out. The granny with her knitting needles was sitting by the fountain, knitting; a few children played on the street; a cabbage merchant was selling his wares near the fountain. It seemed like a perfectly peaceful day in Sunagakure.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff