Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DisGaia, Demonica Battle To be King/Queen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:33 pm
"Not exactly." Kyoya said drowsily. "The king chooses your husband. I read it in a book." He sat down on the branch of a tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:54 pm
Roselina gave Kyoya an edgey look.
"I know what I'm doing, little boy. Stay out of my affairs. I was taught well by my mentors, and I bet I could teach you a few things. By my count, Fire does nothing but Hurts and even kill. So don't get me starting, please," Roselina's voice became less melodious but dangerously calm as she spoke on.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:34 pm
"I have a feeling we have not been told something fairly important...." Caelyn mused. She looked down at the man with a neko ears. "You Dumbass." she said smiling at how she sounded when she'd said it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:32 pm
"And just what would that be?" Rosleina asked Caelyn, thoguht she was putting her hands to work as she rubbed the pultice she'd whipped up over the Princess' cut.
"And, I'm nto really sure how to answer that question, my Lady."  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:18 pm
"I wouldn't care what you've been through. I've been in countless fights and nearly died 1,987 times! And fire is only a mere object used by the people. It can be extingushed, captured, and killing. I know uses for fire you can't even dream about! So don't compare yourself to me!" Kyoya said with a calm voice. He pushed Roselina away, and put his hands on the cut. "Mend." The cut mended itself, and her leg was now completely normal. "My powers of healing heal others faster than the normal human body. I don't like to use them because it takes a great amount of energy."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:37 pm
(Is it too late to join?)  

xXPerfect AnarchyXx

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:58 pm
(No.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:01 pm
(Alright I'll have a profile up for tomorrow...)  

xXPerfect AnarchyXx

xXPerfect AnarchyXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:28 pm
User Name: Divineity324
Character Name: Demnyx Cryo
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Personality: Cold, quiet, intimidating
Dislikes: light, unneeded bloodshed
Species: Archangel assassin
Ablities: Invisibility (limited to shadows), flight, futuresight (split second reflexes)
Biography: An outcast among the angels, Demnyx joined the archangels with wings stained black he became a night assailant (assassin) working for the Order. He was recently sent to an indistinctive forest seemingly inscribe by humane life. Upon his return he learned what humans were truly capable of... Skilled with the crossbow and short sword, he joined the contest of king/queenship. Instead of striving for king he thought to kill the potential upriser.
Picture:
(I'm in an art school so I'll whip out a drawing when I can)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:30 am
"Princess," Caelyn sat down on the ground beside her. "Something has happened.... hasn't there?" she asked her.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:45 am
User Image

I sat on the ground almost crying looking at the demi demon who'd made himself my husband. I looked up at Kyoya and burried my face in my lap. " That would be the case IF He Was still Alive! " My eye's were filled with tears as I comtinued. " But since he's dead It goes in our family guildlines of the past that when someone kissed us it ment we were to be wed. It's completely binding. "

I rubbed my leg seeing it was healed. " Thank you Kyoya, and thank you Roselina, you both have great skills so maybe you two should work together in the medical field. " I smiled really big tring to put what happened out of my mind for the moment.

I walked over towards my new Husband and Kicked him in the head to wake him up. " Get Up you Little Weakling! "

User Image

I woke up to my head hurting from being kicked. " Ouch! What was that for? What did I.... "
I began to remember what had happened only moments ago. I looked and the girl and saw that she'd been crying. " I-I'm your husband now aren't I? "

I girl only knodded and began to walk. I jumped up and began to follow, tring to ask more questions about how things would work, but she was through talking for a while.I thought to myself, Wow I guess I really pissed her off when I faked pasing out like I did. It was the only thing I could think of to get me out of getting kill.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:24 pm
Roselina smiled.
"Thank you, My Lady,"Her eyes brows shot up wehn she mentioned her and Kyoya working together. She glanced over at him, her eyes thoughtful.
"Well, you are a good Healer, Kyoya..." Roselina trailed, thinking, still in her Elemental state.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:58 am
Caelyn sighed. "I told you something was wrong." she said, half to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:48 pm
Roselina turned to Caelyn.
"What's wrong?"  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:41 pm
Caelyn looked at Roselina, and she shook her head. "The king....." she felt a small stab of pain in her heart. She gasped, inhaling sharply at the pain.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff