Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Magical

Back to Guilds

This is a place where pagans, witches, and others who wish to know can come to learn from each other, and grow! 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Magic, Witchcraft, New Generation 

Reply *~General Discussion and Debate~*
What Wicca REALLY is... (~Info Dump, Please Read~) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:04 pm
Renkon Root
This pickled vegetable...

@ Batwing:
That sounds like utter and complete bullshit.

... could kick your a** !!
As you were, I was

It also sounds like a rather generic Mr. Dark scenario

As I am, you will be

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:09 pm
Renkon Root

Lupes!
You have just inspired me to create the first "Love Spell" of my style of witchcraft!

Oh, my. First I give you a virtual orgasm, then I'm inspiring unusual love spells. xd  

Lupes_Darkness

Invisible Hunter

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:17 pm
Haha.

BEHOLD, HOLLYWOOD, IN ALL ITS CLICHE GLORY!

....AND FOLLOWING CLOSE BEHIND, TEENAGE SOCIAL ANXIETY!

...Sorry. =]]

But seriously, it sounds to me like your friend there has been watching far too much television and reading too many horror novels. I once knew someone with similar issues. Self-delusion is unhealthy. I would suggest a nice (figurative) kick in the a** to wake him up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:27 pm
Banshee Coffinnightmare
Haha.

BEHOLD, HOLLYWOOD, IN ALL ITS CLICHE GLORY!

....AND FOLLOWING CLOSE BEHIND, TEENAGE SOCIAL ANXIETY!

...Sorry. =]]

But seriously, it sounds to me like your friend there has been watching far too much television and reading too many horror novels. I once knew someone with similar issues. Self-delusion is unhealthy. I would suggest a nice (figurative) kick in the a** to wake him up.

Heheheh. Well he's not my friend, but I agree that getting his a** kicked (figuratively or not) would remind him that he doesn't have super demon powers or what ever. He makes up stories all the time, always making himself sound like some badass anti-hero. I think he's just really insecure, so he tries too hard to impress people, but the people who see through it would like him more if he didn't.

Anyway, thank you guys for confirming my assumption that he (as usual) has no idea what he's talking about.

Little Batwing
Crew

Little Batwing
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:39 pm
Lupes_Darkness
Little Batwing
Renkon Root

@ Batwing:
That sounds like utter and complete bullshit.

Haha yeah, that's what I figured.

He probably has some kind of perverted crush on you and wants to use your blood in some kind of ritual involving a homemade doll, string, and pseudo-vampires to make you his.

I'm kidding, of course, but that's kind of what it sounds like.

Ohhh my God. That would be creepyyyy. Maybe he does, I can't imagine what else he'd use it for. Either way I love you for saying that, ahaha. whee
You know, he did say he was a "Lycan" once. So it'd be a werewolf ritual then, I suppose. Or maybe he meant 'lichen', as in the type of algae/fungus combination. Is that what's in these days? Algae people?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:43 pm

So, how come only those of us who already know what Wicca is are the ones posting in this thread?

Renkon Root
Crew

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:47 pm
Because those who don't want to argue with the already established definition of Wicca, want to stay wholly ignorant?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:50 pm
ooooor cuz it was a realleh long thing teh read sweatdrop i wanna learn! i super mega promise i do! im just not a realleh good reader when there arent pictures sweatdrop
mebbe there would be more posters if it was shorter or in sections or somthin ninja  

Trusty Shamrock

Renkon Root
Crew

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:51 pm
xLady Tsukiyox
Because those who don't want to argue with the already established definition of Wicca, want to stay wholly ignorant?

I suppose...

I just had to explain to a girl in the "solitary wicca" thread in the Q&A forum that Cunningham is not an authority on Wicca.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:53 pm
As you were, I was

Azhren...you need to learn how to spell better and stop using so many emoticons.

As I am, you will be

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Renkon Root
Crew

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:54 pm
Azhren
ooooor cuz it was a realleh long thing teh read sweatdrop i wanna learn! i super mega promise i do! im just not a realleh good reader when there arent pictures sweatdrop
mebbe there would be more posters if it was shorter or in sections or somthin ninja

That isn't the tip of the ice berg about Wicca. Cal already shortened and summarized it in this thread.

I really don't think Wicca is something you, personally, want to learn. Its not just a form of witchcraft, its a religion that you must be initiated into and you cannot share your coven's secrets and traditions with non-Wiccans.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:58 pm
Renkon Root
xLady Tsukiyox

I suppose...

I just had to explain to a girl in the "solitary wicca" thread in the Q&A forum that Cunningham is not an authority on Wicca.

I will admit he's pretty damn good at herbalism, even if his methods are a bit... strange.  

Lupes_Darkness

Invisible Hunter

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Trusty Shamrock

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:58 pm
Renkon Root
Azhren

That isn't the tip of the ice berg about Wicca. Cal already shortened and summarized it in this thread.

I really don't think Wicca is something you, personally, want to learn. Its not just a form of witchcraft, its a religion that you must be initiated into and you cannot share your coven's secrets and traditions with non-Wiccans.

oh really? ninja hm maybe yur right then. i wanna read a little bit so i make sure not teh insult the wiccans here tho since i think i accidently did that a few times whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:03 pm
Azhren
Renkon Root
Azhren

oh really? ninja hm maybe yur right then. i wanna read a little bit so i make sure not teh insult the wiccans here tho since i think i accidently did that a few times whee
Unless they can prove their initation lineage, and tradition, then they aren't Wiccan. That simple.

I'm going to come up with a litmus test tomorrow.  

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Renkon Root
Crew

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:07 pm
xLady Tsukiyox
Azhren
Renkon Root
Azhren

Unless they can prove their initation lineage, and tradition, then they aren't Wiccan. That simple.

I'm going to come up with a litmus test tomorrow.

And their age. Its lineage of initiation, tradition and age.

If they're under the age of 21 its not likely that they're a real Wiccan. If they're under the age of 18 they're DEFINITELY not.

*~General Discussion and Debate~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces