Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$] Faery Glamours Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anybody reading along?
But I'm roleplaying!
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Naw
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
Yup
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 19

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:45 pm
Although secrets and mystery may surround me...
User Image
... please respect my words and learn to trust in them.

Patrick blinked as they were suddenly moving towards the horror that was Sarah Jackson, cringing at the thought of having to be close to her yet again.
I would be perfectly pleased with such a compliment from a Fae creature, if not for the fact that now I have to pretend to seduce that woman again-!
Maybe I can keep my mind on the discovery that was my second kiss: it was certainly more tempting than the travesty Sarah presented me with!

The soft, innocently cute grin that took over his face arrived just as he came to a stop with the dreaded woman in front of him, Taraneith in place behind.

At the Fae's words, he nodded and turned so that he was stood sideways on from both of the others, the grin still lingering.
Knowing that he probably looked a little idiotic due to his expression, his cheeks flushed delicately - though he made certain to wink at the man to his right to let Taraneith know the blush was neither for the woman, nor from a desire to faint: his stomach had been fine since his kiss with Tar...

With a cough into his hand he faced Sarah, straightening his spine and once more forcing the throaty voice out of his mouth.
"I thought I would never find you in this forest, but here you are, thankfully all safe and sound..."

He made a sweeping gesture to the old man that had been a gorgeous Fae man moments ago. "I wish to introduce you to my friend, Dr. Shaw, who is an expert in childbirth and pregnancy.
He will be able to tell you how far along you are, as well as ensuring that there is a baby."

Patrick winked at Sarah. "I only want to make absolutely certain that we shall be thrust apart by your marriage to Adrian for a reason. There is no sense in being denied your - delicious - company if there is no baby, wouldn't you agree, my darling?"
He purred the endearment, inwardly retching.

A glance in Tar's direction spoke volumes of how much he hated to act this way, even as his mind began to mock him.
You do realise that the instant you actually slip and call him 'Tar', or 'Master Tar', he will bite off your head?
When did giving him such a nickname start to sound normal to you?!
Remember now, you have no affection for him, and he none for you, so learn quickly to ditch nicknames and terms of endearment!

Still, he kept the smile - watered down now that his mind was off-topic - and awaited his 'companions' to speak.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:22 am
User Image
I`m like a spider, you are my fly.

Taranieth decided it would be best to get this over with. "You may count on my discretion. And I can tell you the truth of whether you are pregnant." he said, his voice a little less melodious than it usually was. "Will you allow me to examine you?"

Sarah was delighted. "Of course." she gushed, damn near flirting with the doctor himself. Taranieth sighed and wondered whether Patrick was actually worth all this. Anything for my dear Patrick."

But Taranieth had the advantage of being mostly illusion at this point, so he said with a straight face, "Of course, ma'am. Would you permit me..."

He checked her pulse, which was abnormally quick, no doubt from excitement. That was not good. "Ma'am, Could you please take deep breaths?" With this the pulse soon slowed, and when she seemed sufficiently calm, he looked her in the eyes under pretense of checking her pupils.

A minute later she was deeply asleep.

He held her hand, maintaining as much skin contact as he could. The illusion surrounding him was dropped, and his long, golden hair seemed to glow in the moonlight. His eyes looked like flames in the dark, an odd sort of green.His ears twitched slightly. The moon made its movement through the sky. It was nearly outside of it when he finished.

He rolled off her and flopped onto the grass, exhausted. His hair haloed around him, looking rather lank and sweaty. "Patrick... Get her home, quickly. I cannot change my own appearance now. I will be lucky if I have enough to open my door. Make sure she does not wake and see me." he murmured, before rolling over. "Come back for me when you may. I might need help reaching my abode."

Then he fainted clean away, one arm over his eyes to shade the from the sun.

He dreamed sweet dreams about pretty young men.

I`ll trap you in a web of delicate white lies.

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:56 pm

User ImagePatrick had watched, fascinated, as Taraneith worked. Once he realised that he could not help and that all that he could do was wait patiently, he sat down in the grass

He found that his eyes were fixed upon his new Master's hair and eyes, slightly surprised that 'Tar''s ethereal qualities did not intimidate him one bit.
In fact, it was all he could do to control himself and not go to the Fae man so that he might get a better look at him.

Patrick blinked once he knew that Taraneith was about to faint, and sure enough, down he went. With a smile, he swiftly took off his jacket and tucked it around Taraneith's body. He bit his lip and decided that, as his jacket did not cover enough of the Fae's body, he must give him his shirt also.
A glance around told him that they were alone, so he removed the top and draped that over the shoulders before him.

Now all I have to do is pray that no female sees me shirtless, or else I'll have to fight her off!
He groaned mentally, picking up Sarah gently even as his stomach rebelled - he reminded himself that she was pregnant, that her baby would be his to care for: both excellent facts that had the power to force him to carry her carefully.

The young man strode with purpose through the trees, moving as fast as he dared in the circumstances, and soon spotted Sarah's house just past the doctor's house - naturally, the doctor had the house closest to the forest's edge on this side of the village.
He used his eyes to scan for people, saw none, and then went to deposit Sarah on her doorstep. Then he knocked and sprinted for the trees, only just reaching their shadows as light spilled from the windows of Sarah's home.

Patrick watched, saw that her parents collected her just as she began to wake, then breathed a sigh of relief that they simply believed her to have been wandering in the woods, sitting on the doorstep to catch her breath.

He turned and ran back towards Taraneith, pleased that no-one had seen him, that Sarah's habits made her parents accepting rather than questioning of her sudden arrival at such an hour.

Once the young man got to the Fae's side, he sat down facing his soon-to-be Master, and waited. Of course, the moon highlighted his hair at the same time it bathed his naked chest, so that the sweat upon it gleamed along with the teeth that showed as he smiled softly into the Fae's face.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:48 pm
User Image

Taranieth woke as the first rays of the sun hit him. There was something that felt oddly rough on him, and he wondered what it could be as he blinked the sleep from his eyes.

Fae cloth was much lighter and softer.

He looked over at what was covering him, and realized it was human's clothing. He pondered for a moment whose it was, and decided it must have been Patrick's.

Was he still close by?

He propped himself on an elbow, and was met with a very pretty sight. Patrick. Topless in the sunrise. Gleaming. Smiling. Sparkling. And evidently awaiting his waking.

This moment made all the embarrassment and inconvenience of dealing with Sarah worthwhile. Dragon dung, he'd have taken her company for a week. Well, all right, maybe not a week. But certainly two or three days.

He shook his hair out of his eyes. The long cape of silky blue material, that was similar in shape to a kimono, looked fairly simple now that the designs on it didn't move. It was pretty, but not magical. He tilted his head to one side, watching the other. For a moment Patrick seemed more magical than he.

"You sure you aren't part faerie?" he muttered blearily.

Then he looked down at himself and took the shirt and jacket, handing them back a little regretfully. "This was unnecessary. The forest protects me, I will not get sick here." he said. "But I thank you, very much, for the thought."

He smiled a smile that he hoped conveyed how happy he was at the other's concern. This boy had to be taken from humans. He had to be saved, preserved. It was so rare to have a human so selfless, so sweet and gentle and also beautiful. He would not allow him to turn like his friend, like Sarah, like the other humans who thought only of themselves.

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:17 pm
User Image

Patrick's eyes had slightly closed, but at Taraneith's movement he opened them wide and continued to smile. He accepted the proffered shirt and jacket easily, then shrugged the shirt back on.

"I doubt I am part Fae, but it is often said that I am part dog - well, I say 'often', but not many people see this side to me, so it is a rather rarely observed quality of mine..."
He trailed off as he blinked, realising he was rambling.

"I must be tired: I didn't intend to babble at you. And... it was no trouble to lend them to you, since I was in a hurry to get rid of Sarah from my - our - sight, which meant running, which kept me warm."

He grinned into the Fae man's eyes. "The thing to truly be thankful for is that no-one saw me. If they had I might've been mobbed or locked away!"
His voice was joking, yet he spoke the truth as he had never indulged in running around bare-chested - at least, not since he was a young boy.

A yawn was stifled, yet Patrick could still feel his eyes beginning to close against the morning light. Instead of giving in to sleep, he rose to his feet and moved closer to 'Tar' - that nickname would not die from his mind, so that he would soon use it without thought.

"Master Tar, I believe you will be able to find me in a tree just as soon as I have returned home to grab more wood. I am not sure which tree as yet, but if I try to sleep at home then my wonderful mother will barge in to demand my help with something..."

A hand was extended, though whether or not he expected Taraneith to shake it was unclear. The smile that had left him as he attempted to speak formally - in a voice dull from lack of sleep - now returned to brighten his face.
He did not realise that he had addressed Taraneith as 'Tar'.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:59 am
User Image

The human talked quite a bit, as though he was just spilling out whatever came to his mind. The faerie wondered about that until he remembered humans had the ability to lie.

It was convenient that the other talked so much. It was interesting, more so than a faerie whose ever sentence was carefully calculated. It was spontaneous and it gave insight into the other's head, even if it wasn't necessarily true. At the word babble he chuckled. "No, no, please continue. You are so very diverting." he said, his voice musical again.

Taranieth listened intently to everything the other said, and was fairly interested, enough that he didn't quite realize the other had made him a nickname until a few seconds after he had heard it.

But once he did, he simply smiled at the other without saying anything about it, and the lack of embarrassment coming from Patrick soon convinced him the other had used the word without even realizing it.

There it was, the hand again, offered, and his reaction was the same. He pressed his lips to the soft, pale skin, holding them there for rather longer than the custom.

Then he looked up, let go, and stood, only to bow formally.

"Until we meet again then." he said, wandering away through the forest to his home.

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:51 am
User Image
Small shivers went over his body at the touch of Taraneith's lips on his hand, yet he simply bowed his head as he was released and then turned on his heel.

The sensation of holes being seared into his back made him stop and cast his gaze around to try and discover what - or who - was watching him.
Unfortunately, however, he could spot nothing around him to indicate that he was being stared at, which meant that he had no choice anymore: he now had to follow his body's wishes and sleep.

As Patrick left the forest, Adrian straightened, glaring in the direction the - man? Surely a man would not have that appearance?! - 'being' had gone in.
I never meant to 'have' him, certainly I never considered the notion of not marrying to be with him, but he was always mine!
My own little lap dog, following at my heels and waiting for a treat! A mere crumb from my mouth! That, that - whatever! - has stolen him! From me! No-one steals from me! I'll get him back, and those lips will ne'er again touch him!

Adrian fumed, then slid back towards the village without a sound, intending to calm before confronting Patrick about his 'friend'...

Patrick was swaying with fatigue as he gathered a couple of pieces of wood, then crept back out the door, only just managing to avoid his mother.
The young man then sped for the nearest tree out of sight of his house, climbed it with the ease of routine, and settled in. A minute later, he was lightly snoring, deeply asleep.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:37 am
User Image

Taranieth ought to have noticed the other human. He ought to have heard the breath. His skin should have tingled to alert him of the man watching.

Yet they did not, for the simple reason that he was using all his energy to stay standing.

He got home and collapsed into the armchair with uncharacteristic heaviness. Keegan glared. He sighed, and gave the dragon an apologetic look.

But Keegan was not easily distracted and he had noticed something was off. He curled on the other's lap protectively, effectively preventing him from getting up and doing something idiotic until he could convince his friend he was not about to kill himself.

This did not bother Taranieth at all for the moment, since he wanted nothing better than to fall asleep. His eyes slid closed and he lay his head back on the cushion. As he slept his energy returned, and with it the magic that he could use so well. Keegan felt the magic creeping through. He could smell it. He knew the fae had used a lot of magic today. So he waited with narrowed eyes for him to wake.

At length he did, and blinked innocently at the creature in his lap. "What, Keegan?" he muttered.

Keegan made a very expressive face, then poked him in the chest with his blunt snout.

"I assure you I am in no danger, I am simply making an addition to our little family here."
Taranieth sighed out.

Keegan looked doubtful.

Taranieth laughed. "His name is Patrick Raphael Smith. He's human, he needed a little help, and in exchange I get to keep him. He is so sweet and generous and loving and selfless and I can't just leave him with the humans, he'll rot!"

Keegan made a face. He obviously was not convinced that Taranieth's motives were that selfless.

"And he's interesting to be around, I'll enjoy the company."

At this, Keegan looked betrayed. "I know you're company but despite all your expressiveness you can't really speak and I'm... well, to own the truth, I'm a little lonely."

Keegan licked him under the chin, and Taranieth patted his head. "Trust me Keegan, I'm not about to get hurt. I'm not going to need to do any more major magic. You can even come with me."

Keegan seemed to sigh, but he nodded and moved off the other's lap, to the door. Taranieth laughed. "Not just yet, Kee. There isn't anything that needs to be done." he said.

Keegan liked that.

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:31 am
User Image

Patrick woke to the sound of a bird tweeting curiously at him. He slowly opened his eyes, but moved nothing else as he enjoyed getting a chance to examine these animals at close range - they all too often flew off - but this young magpie didn't appear to mind his presence.

He didn't lift a finger, despite his desire to stroke the bird's feathers, just watched it and saw the light playing on it's feathers.
A sound below them made the bird squawk indignantly and, with a rustling of wings, off it went.

The young man glared as his sister, Genevieve - the eldest sister, only just his senior by two years - as she came to a halt with her hands on her hips, returning his condemnation.
"Where have you been?! We haven't seen you for a whole day! Mother needs you to help gather firewood - which you are not to use this time, selfish brat! - and your friend, Adrian, is waiting in your room..."

Patrick hated when she pretended to be above his reach, and was currently relishing the thought that he would not have to see her again in a mere six day's time.
That is, until he recognised the glint in her eyes that told him she had not forgotten his 'obsession' with Adrian, that she was even now trying to think up ways to force a confession:
'Of course we are lovers! You don't think I'd spend all my time alone, do you? No! He meets me daily, and when he marries I shall simply hide myself from his wife - or see if she prefers to have both of us! Just so long as I have him!'

Rolling his eyes, he left the tree carefully and landed in front of his sibling. "Why speculate, when you can stalk me and find out for yourself?!" He mocked, moving past her.

She grabbed his arm, not noticing that her fingernails were biting into her brother's flesh. "I would, but Mama insists I act like a proper lady."
Her fingers tightened at his snort. "But don't worry: I shall be keeping a steady eye on your doings, brother 'dear', and when you slip up, I fully intend to exploit it. The whole village shall hear of the epic event, and so shall your precious Adrian..."
With that she flounced off, some of his skin beneath her nails.

Patrick dismissed her and reluctantly went home, mulling over the idea of how she would observe him, of how he could make certain that she could not do any such thing.

Short of dismemberment, there seemed no way.

With a heavy sigh he entered his home and went straight to his room, folding his arms across his chest at the sight of Adrian sat on his bed even as he closed and leant on the door.
Eyebrow raised, he noted the heightened colour to his 'friend's' cheeks, the sparking eyes. Had he found out about Sarah no longer being pregnant? Or was she still unconscious?
Patrick waited patiently.

((I was wondering, did you want to rp Adrian? I was thinking Adrian would question him, maybe kiss him? Accuse him of abandonment?
I didn't want to stop you rping with me by not having any of our RPCs at the same place - unless Taraneith is about to appear?))  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:06 pm
Never was interested...
User Image

... Now it's too late.

Adrian shook his blond hair out of his face. He smiled, but it was not a pleasant smile.

"Who is he?"
he asked, and his tone was dangerous. "The man you were talking to, in the forest? The one who kissed you?"

He wondered if the other really had liked him, before, or if he had only imagined the interest. He had always found it a little funny. He'd used the other, telling him to do things, torturing him because he knew he could. Yet now it seemed Patrick had bestowed his affections on a worthier candidate and Adrian was feeling territorial.

He had no idea what Patrick was doing. All he knew was that this other.... guy had been clearly interested in his little puppy, and that, for some reason, the puppy hadn't gone running back to its master. He hadn't even rebuffed him, simply gone home as though that kiss was something the other was within his rights to bestow! He was a little confused at why he was so worried. There were plenty of people who he could push around, though none to the same extent. Yet here he was, checking on him, ensuring he was nice and tight on his leash.

Little did Adrian know that his puppy had already found a new master.

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:29 pm
You did not care for me or what sacrifices I made on your behalf...
User Image
Patrick couldn't help it: he burst out laughing, the noise harsh in his throat as he felt his eyes watering.
Adrian had come to demand an answer from him?! Adrian, who adored 'Gabby' and ignored the fact that Patrick would do anything to protect him, anything to make a smile appear on that beloved face?

He felt his eyes slowly narrow, calculating and questioning why Adrian was here. It appeared to have nothing to do with Gabriel, or Sarah, or any of the other women of the village - he was often asked whether the rumours were true, Adrian teasingly demanding - so what could it be?

I feel certain that it has naught to do with the incident that occurred about ten years ago, for how would he know I had protected him from that 'doctor'? Though it must be known to him that I never allowed him to see the man without me there again - not since I first noticed...

But why, then? He doesn't care for me, especially not in that way, so what could his -?

Patrick smirked, then finally responded in a drawling voice. "Don't worry: I know he's gorgeous, not to mention charming, but the women won't be taken from you, since he is not a man from this village: he shall move along soon..."

He cleared his throat. "As for kissing me, why, it was his version of a handshake. Nothing personal, you know! Foreigners have the strangest, most delightful customs, do they not?"
He smiled and didn't quite succeed in repressing a shudder at the thought of Taraneith's lips on his skin: it was a heavenly sensation!

The young man felt no remorse at lying to Patrick, for he was to live with him for a mere six days longer - as opposed to Master Tar, with whom he would live for the rest of his days.

...so now, you may reap the benefits of what you have sown.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:47 pm
Never was interested...
User Image

... Now it's too late.

Adrian's eyes narrowed at the description. How could Patrick describe any other man but him as handsome, let alone 'gorgeous, not to mention charming'?

It sounded like he would have to make sure the other's attentions came right back. Surely if he showed interest Patrick would come running back... right?

"Patrick, I don't want you talking to him. He hasn't been in the village at all, and he doesn't seem human. Or any kind of good! And I'm sure that kiss took a lot longer than any custom. It's not just girls that can start liking you, Patrick." he said, crossing the room and trapping his friend in a close embrace. "I don't trust him. And neither should you. He's creepy and I don't like him. Not to mention I think he likes you. Please, avoid him. I don't want you hurt."

This was not quite true. He was a little put off by the oddity of the other's appearance but he had to admit he had no reason to mistrust the man... creature. There was nothing that seemed evil, simply interested. But nevertheless he wanted Patrick to steer clear.

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:04 pm

User Image

Patrick frowned as Adrian embraced him, the speech making no sense to him whatsoever. Why would Adrian suddenly take an interest? Not to mention that, of course, Adrian was not interested in him!

Part of him - a smaller part than he expected - began to melt into the arms of the man he thought he'd liked all these years, yet mostly he was suspicious and too deep in thought to respond verbally.

I'll have to warn Taraneith to always be human in appearance when walking in the woods. He can't be caught! Sounds like Adrian would stir the village into a storm if given the chance. Hmmm, best appease him then...

Patrick's arms slowly lifted to hold Adrian back, his nostrils flaring as they inhaled the scent he used to dream of. His head lowered to Adrian's shoulder.
"Alright. If he comes near me again then I promise to ask him to leave me alone..." he whispered, ensuring his voice conveyed sincerity even as he crossed his toes - if he used his fingers, then the action would be felt as they were pressed against Adrian's back.

User Image

The young man then lifted his head to stare into Adrian's eyes. "But he's harmless, really. Just wanted to teach me about medicine - he saw me with our lady doctor and guessed I had a passion for the subject..."

He smiled softly, then allowed his face to brighten with excitement as he gently held Adrian's shoulders - he appeared perfectly innocent in his appreciation for knowledge, with no interest in the doctor himself.

"You know how I love to learn about healing, don't you? And he has more knowledge of foreign plants that might be able to cure illnesses if mixed with our own!"

Patrick Raphael Smith now waited, maintaining his expression of innocent bliss at the prospect of learning as he did so: he needed to convince Adrian so he would have a chance to warn Taraneith.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:37 pm
Never was interested...
User Image

... Now it's too late.

Adrian smiled and patted the other boy on the back. Now that Patrick was acting like nothing more or less than good old Patrick again, he thought back on his reaction and thought it ridiculous. Why would he mess with the boy's feelings so cruelly? Patrick could only be disappointed. He smiled at his friend. "I ought to have know you wouldn't leave me. You're my best friend, you know? Sure, you can talk to him, just... don't follow him anywhere, OK? Be careful. You mean a lot to me."

He pushed the other away and held him by the shoulders, watching his face intently as if to grave it into his memory forever that this was his friend. His strong arms held the other there firmly and steadily. "Promise?" he asked, and suddenly he grinned as if to make it all into an easy joke. He knew how to use people and Patrick was no exception- or so he thought. His mistake was to assume that everyone loved the same way. He thought that since Patrick loved him he would never leave. It never entered his mind that he might, for the same love, leave, and forever.

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:51 pm

User Image

Patrick let go of Adrian's shoulders so that he could hold his stomach and chuckle softly, shaking his head so that his hair covered his face.

"Of course I'm your best friend: who else would have you?!" He teased, winking before he placed his hands on Adrian's waist and stared into his eyes. "You know that I'm always careful, and I carry a sharp knife to carve wood with, remember? No-one will take me away easily!"

He paused, biting his lip for effect. "But to say I'll never leave... I can't promise that. Neither could you, my family, or anyone, because who knows when I'll get ill? If that happens, you may have to bury me, and..."
Here he gulped, allowing his eyes to fill with tears as he continued to stare into Adrian's eyes. "I-I couldn't bear to lie to you, ever! Not in any way! S-s-so please... don't ask me to promise that..." he whispered, lip trembling as some teardrops escaped over the bottom of his eyelids.

♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff