Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Questions and Assistance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:18 pm
Why am I ALWAYS stuck in the corner in booty grab?! No mater what I press, it doesn't let me move! DX

Any way to fix this? T^T

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:41 pm
Blood Pop
Why am I ALWAYS stuck in the corner in booty grab?! No mater what I press, it doesn't let me move! DX

Any way to fix this? T^T

Try using your arrow keys instead of your mouse.
User Image

ll P W E E P ll

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:00 pm
Okay, I'll try it. ^ ^

EDIT: That didn't work either. T^T Gaia must be screwing with me... They loooooove doing that. X3

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

I don't quite have 14 dolphins in my tank, but I also don't have any other fish in there.
Would it still be able to be added to the dolphin section just because thats all that is in the tank?

User ImageUser Image  

Muirine

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:34 pm
Muirine
User ImageUser Image

I don't quite have 14 dolphins in my tank, but I also don't have any other fish in there.
Would it still be able to be added to the dolphin section just because thats all that is in the tank?

User ImageUser Image

You need a minimum of fourteen fish. If you can get other fish (make sure they aren't hated fish) you can be added to mixed. Though if you're at 13 dolphins I'll sneak you into the dolphin section. xd
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Unfortunately, I can't get any other dolphins. I didn't even buy these, someone gave them to me.
The only other fish I have are goldfish.

Thank you for your answer Pweep.

User ImageUser Image  

Muirine

LilliumStar

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:56 am
How do you delete comments from the tanks?  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:53 pm
LilliumStar
How do you delete comments from the tanks?

Only the tank owner can actually delete comments from their tank. Go to My Gaia > Aquarium.

However, if you play booty grab and don't want to see the comments, you an install my script. {* Link *}

Awesomolocity

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Dystopia Lycanthropia

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:53 pm
So just to be sure. When I have my dream tank of 5 KKDs, 5 Lawnsharks, and 7 Outlaw Wolves, would that count as Monsters even though it's got a mix of Monsters, or would it go under the Mixed category? So I don't apply to the wrong category when I've got 'em all in my tank.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:54 pm
Messenger_Of_The_Moon
So just to be sure. When I have my dream tank of 5 KKDs, 5 Lawnsharks, and 7 Outlaw Wolves, would that count as Monsters even though it's got a mix of Monsters, or would it go under the Mixed category? So I don't apply to the wrong category when I've got 'em all in my tank.

Monsters are monsters, and those are all monsters, so it would go to monsters. Mixed is for mixed, I know this is hard to explain xd Mixed is Dolphins, Meats, Maids, Monsters, and any mix of them.
User Image

ll P W E E P ll

Dystopia Lycanthropia

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:00 pm
That's what I thought, but I wanted to be sure rather than end up looking like an idiot. Thanks for the quick reply! And you'll probably see me applying to be in Monstermania in another two weeks, mebbe. ;P Depends how hard I work to get my last four Monsters.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:03 pm
Welcome, and I look forward to adding you. ^^
User Image

ll P W E E P ll

JammingDude

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:15 pm
How do I get my tank on the DolphinMania website?  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:18 pm
I'd like to know where I can get a banner for Dolphin Mania site/thread? I'd like to advertise in my quest thread, since it is the only reason i've got as far as i am.  

Lena Kitti

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:50 pm
JammingDude;
Read the announcements.

Lena Kitti;
You'd have to ask Es about that one, I'm not sure which banners he'd like to give out.
User Image

Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces