Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
So Ya Wanna... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:04 pm
Arcanist Angus
TeaDidikai
Arcanist Angus
I wanna learn how to become a Pope! I have always wanted to wear that awesomely funny hat!
At the risk of a 666.5, which tradition?

razz Wouldn't you like to know? Voila I have accomplished my Popeship!
3nodding The joy of the 666.5  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:18 pm
I wanna be a survivalist. And completely self-sufficient. A woodsy sort of person. Out there in my flannel and a**-kicking boots.  

aoijea23487

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:35 pm
Illiezeulette
I wanna be a survivalist. And completely self-sufficient. A woodsy sort of person. Out there in my flannel and a**-kicking boots.

The skills of a survivalist are easy enough. But completely self-sufficient, no aid from the outside? That's darn near impossible- especially if you like things like comfort.

That said, you're currently living in a fairly hospitable part of the world for that kind of thing- especially if you don't mind taking a bit of aid from the outside while you set yourself up.

Acreage for foodstuffs + Cobb Housing + Solar Power + natural springs etc...

That said- you're talking about skill sets that are HUGE and varied.

Narrow the scope a bit and let's see what we can do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:45 pm
If this guilds member can talk about anything, it's sex.
It's like, pagan and friends of pagans are like, obsessed with sex or something.  

maenad nuri
Captain

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:00 pm
maenad nuri
It's like, pagan and friends of pagans are like, obsessed with sex or something.

Might be better to white it in the future.
Sometimes, sex can be a form of contamination before rituals or in certain traditions.

Wouldn't want someone to come into the thread and have to go though extra purification rituals.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:13 pm
TeaDidikai
maenad nuri

Sometimes, sex can be a form of contamination before rituals or in certain traditions.

Wouldn't want someone to come into the thread and have to go though extra purification rituals.

I haven't heard anything about talking/reading about sex being contamination before, only the actual acts, but I'd be willing to consider something like it. I'd have no problem with saying "adult" or something, but white text makes it harder for me to captain (ADHD tripper).  

maenad nuri
Captain

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:24 pm
TeaDidikai
Illiezeulette

The skills of a survivalist are easy enough. But completely self-sufficient, no aid from the outside? That's darn near impossible- especially if you like things like comfort.

That said, you're currently living in a fairly hospitable part of the world for that kind of thing- especially if you don't mind taking a bit of aid from the outside while you set yourself up.

Acreage for foodstuffs + Cobb Housing + Solar Power + natural springs etc...

That said- you're talking about skill sets that are HUGE and varied.

Narrow the scope a bit and let's see what we can do.
I think starting small is a big help too. Make something yourself that you never have before and otherwise wouldn't, or plant a herb garden and only use what you can manage to sprout in your cuisine.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:53 pm
maenad nuri
TeaDidikai
maenad nuri

I haven't heard anything about talking/reading about sex being contamination before, only the actual acts, but I'd be willing to consider something like it. I'd have no problem with saying "adult" or something, but white text makes it harder for me to captain (ADHD tripper).
jus' sayin'.  

TeaDidikai

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:01 pm
TeaDidikai
maenad nuri
TeaDidikai
maenad nuri

jus' sayin'.

I know.

I wanna do more with self sufficiency too. I'm info gathering stage now, lots of small/family/backyard farm blogs, and learning to bake/cook and hopefully soon to preserve.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:09 pm
I'd like to absolutely destroy a necklace and a knife. I mean, obliterate every memory it'll ever invoke, and every trace of energy it has ever held.

Burning is not enough.  

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:32 pm
AniMajor
I'd like to absolutely destroy a necklace and a knife. I mean, obliterate every memory it'll ever invoke, and every trace of energy it has ever held.

Burning is not enough.
Depending on what their made of, easiest way for complete obliteration that I know of is the thermite reaction, which is burning to the nth degree, and then tossing the ashes, but that is not at all safe and I do not recommend it.

Would pitching it in a lake help?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:40 pm
Celeblin Galadeneryn
AniMajor

Burning is not enough.
Depending on what their made of, easiest way for complete obliteration that I know of is the thermite reaction, which is burning to the nth degree, and then tossing the ashes, but that is not at all safe and I do not recommend it.

Would pitching it in a lake help?

No, the problem is that it exists at all, and if I could just purge it of all meaning, I would, then I'd either throw it away or give it to the Salvation Army or whatever.

A friend gave them to me to destroy, and I can't figure out a complete enough way.  

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:15 pm
Pics and materials please.

Nuri>> What kind of preserving are you looking at doing?
Self sufficiency stuff is interesting. I watched an Andrew Zimmerman Survival Special a while back, and I kinda like to think I would be in a similar situation- in that there are enough basic skill sets under my belt that I'd be okay, but that comes from life experience. And I want more than just okay. I want comfortable.

That- and I'm okay not learning to do everything for myself. The reason we are interconnected as a people is because while I will devote my time to my interests, I can pay someone else to learn how to remove my appendix.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:38 pm
Illiezeulette
maenad nuri

TMI ahoy

....doesn't work for me. It feels fabu, but never enough for orgasm. Bodies are different after all.

Which is why my advice is to just have fun and don't worry about orgasm. It's not an endgame, promise, and you need to tell your partner that. Let yourselves get comfortable with each others bodies.

From experience? That's usually the best part anyways. I've gone through serious spells were orgasms, for whatever reason, just aren't going to happen and you know what? Sex is fun.

Same. Oral is great but I never get close to orgasm. Sex definitely is fun. I have a blasty blast just getting him off. Right now we're just brainstorming different things we can do to get me to orgasm whilst still having fun. He's an awesome partner to have. I'm really lucky.

As for different positions, we've tried out more than a few. Even with me on top.

White outtt:
My clitoris actually does not like being touched directly and generally not at all when things are inside of me. I have tried it alone and with a partner, and it is just not happy. Maybe a vibrating bullet or something will be different than manual stimulation. I've never owned a toy before, so, we'll see~

@Arcanist: Unfortunately this is a bit more complicated than body familiarity, communication, and positions (at least the few handfuls we've tried so far). Being on top actually does nothing for me.

@Celeblin: That's really interesting. That might be my problem right there. Sex is still really weird to me.

@Everyone: THANK YOU SO MUCH. You all are super fabulous for being so open about this.

I had a similar issue until I discovered Kegel exercises. Ohmygoodness. I thought I knew my anatomy pretty well, but once I figured out that my PC muscles existed and were voluntary...well damn. Thank you yoga class.  

FlySammyJ

Liberal Dabbler

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:47 pm
TeaDidikai
Pics and materials please.

I can't quite get pictures, because they're buried in a box and I'm not on my regular computer so I can't get the pictures off my camera. Also, I'd have to actually look for the items and touch them, and I don't really want to do that unless I have to.

But the necklace is a pentagram (that looks a lot like this, although I'm not sure it has the crossing-over parts of the lines, it might just be flat). It's made of silver, with a silver or something like a silver-plated nickel chain. It's probably a little over an inch in diameter.

The knife is a folding knife, either with a plastic or steel handle. I don't remember exactly what it looks like, but I do remember it was a really cheap knife, and it didn't have any decoration on it, except for a possible cross-hatch pattern on the plastic handle, if it had one.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff