Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Squad 10: Seireitei Defense ~ hellfiresage13 ~
Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamahome zokano

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:12 pm
you do the same thing" Tama looked over to her still doign the example.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:13 pm
kurisu faces his palm towards tama "like this?"  

Irourgiro kurisu

tamahome zokano

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:21 pm
"Yes, good now repeat after me...Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hado #31 Sakkaho!" Tama pointed the red blast into the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:25 pm
suprized kurisu points his palm to the sky "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hado #31 Sakkaho!" and fires a red flash into the sky  

Irourgiro kurisu

tamahome zokano

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:30 pm
The small blast of fire made Tama sigh "Ok ok thats good for a first now try to aim at the sword in my hand." Tama pointed the sword out to his left. He glanced at the young lady "Hey you doing ok you seemed confused."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:32 pm
kurisu pointed his palm to tamas sword "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hado #31 Sakkaho!" the fire headed straight for tamas sword  

Irourgiro kurisu

tamahome zokano

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:36 pm
The blast missed the sword. "Well, your suppose to hit it not miss it! Again!" Shouted Tama shaking the wooden sword abit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:39 pm
sigh ok here goes" kurisu concentrated and tensed his arm up and shouted "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hado #31 Sakkaho!" the blast of fire seemed to go straight for the sword  

Irourgiro kurisu

tamahome zokano

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:44 pm
It missed again but just by alitted bit it singed just the top part of the blade. "Hmmm, Again! we're going to do this till you drop." Tama looked at the sun hmmm its getting late... i need to get him ready for whatever comes our way. He looked back to Kurisu. "Dont think about it you need to feel the energy flow trough you." Tama clunched hes fist near his heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:49 pm
kurisu did as told and concentrated hi reashi. then he started to glow blue and the dist around him started circleing around him then he threw up his arm pointed his palm and opened his eyes his eyes glowed the color of his reashi and as he pointed his palm he shouted "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hado #31 Sakkaho!" the red blast seemed to be more concentrated and headed towards tamas blade  

Irourgiro kurisu

tamahome zokano

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:55 pm
Tama was shocked at what just happened OMG that was good but he still has alot to learn Tama looked over at the burnt wooden sword. "Good work to day Kurisu!" Tana tossed the distroyed kendo sword asside. "Lets get some gurb! Im paying!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:56 pm
"ok" said kurisu panting as if he never new his own power  

Irourgiro kurisu

Bloody Rosen Knight

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:05 pm
"huh. I'll practice while you guys eat, kay?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:07 pm
In was almost night time now the lanterns around the training grounds started to lit up. "You did good today. I know you where top of your class in the accadmy, but its the real deal..." Tama got done rapping his blade and attaced it on his back. He stood up. "I see now why the captain put you as 4th seat."  

tamahome zokano

Irourgiro kurisu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:10 pm
thank you sensi" said kurisu as he took a bow "i only hope we can have a real fight someday" then grabed his sword from the ground near the practice doll and sheathed it on his back  
~ Squad 10: Seireitei Defense ~ hellfiresage13 ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff