Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grim_Reaper_Rules

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:33 am
Ihave heard all sorts o why she left so no one realy knows which is true  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:11 pm
I think it hd to do with her pay also how she was asking for too much and her character was just getting to powerful. I really didn't care too much for prue anyway. I mean it was sad on how much she made piper cry. 3nodding

But they completely screwed up how they killed her. I mean atleast till the 6th season her death sounded probable and necessary. But the whole storyline was screwed up becaus of the cleaners. They wouldn't have had to have asked Tempus to turn back time the cleaners would have erased it. So yeah. They kinda screwed up.

Sendoku

Grim_Reaper_Rules

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:36 am
True now we know of the Cleaners it dose seem a bit pointless realy of her death  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:59 pm
I heard she just wanted to leave - no reason given in the story I read.

And really, when someone wants to leave a TV show, they have to kill you off. Unless you're a side character, then you can just sorta fade into the background.  

complex_ity_

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Grim_Reaper_Rules

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:16 pm
Thats true the problem is she has been asked about it in several interviews in the past and each i have seen or read she gave a different reason to why she left  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:41 am
in an interview i saw on youtube wiv shannen saying that she had quit because there was 2 much drama on it, and that she didn't want b in he middle of drama. i really dont like shannen that much, but did like her charcter. did ppl no that she tried to stop the ppl makin the charmed dvds from putting her on da cover? wot a b***h  

vampyface69

Grim_Reaper_Rules

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:35 pm
Yes i too heard this rumor but as i said its a rumor so dont know for sure  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:27 pm
13lackMagic
I wonder what the fight was about.. any ideas?

I heard that it was partly because of the raise and because she was tired of fighting with Alyssa over Brian Krause. Now I don't know if the last part is true or not. I mean it sounds silly, besides you can't always expect what you hear to be the truth. Even if it comes from the person it is about.  

aydin502

GoldenScarlet19

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:30 am
If you notice the show Shannen wasnt getting as many "Staring" shows as the other girls were. That was part of the fights.

I've heard rumors over Brian before. Which still gives me a laugh because I have the whole mental of Brian and Holly too much in my head.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:42 am
i heard that hollie marie combs and alyssa milano were feeling like 2nd bananas and shannon was asking for more money and stuff.

`Ch3m!cal`

Headstrong Businesswoman

10,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200

`Ch3m!cal`

Headstrong Businesswoman

10,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:49 am
Nauru the Wise
I think it hd to do with her pay also how she was asking for too much and her character was just getting to powerful. I really didn't care too much for prue anyway. I mean it was sad on how much she made piper cry. 3nodding

But they completely screwed up how they killed her. I mean atleast till the 6th season her death sounded probable and necessary. But the whole storyline was screwed up becaus of the cleaners. They wouldn't have had to have asked Tempus to turn back time the cleaners would have erased it. So yeah. They kinda screwed up.
i agree with the first paragraph
: D  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:14 am
The reason that the Cleaners proberly were not used when Prue died was because The Powers That Be did not want to expose anthying else Magical plus maybe Prue was destined to die  

Grim_Reaper_Rules

charmed352

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:14 pm
the reason they chose alyssa over shannon is because everyone was starting to get really into alyssa's character aka phoebe so they chose her over shannon  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:58 am
charmed352
the reason they chose alyssa over shannon is because everyone was starting to get really into alyssa's character aka phoebe so they chose her over shannon

Thats not why Shanneno left she left because she was not getting on with some of the cast and because she wanted to try some directing simpal as that she still talks to every one form charmed  

Grim_Reaper_Rules

totallyniki101

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:37 am
I like Alyssa sooo much more then Shannon....  
Charmed Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff