Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply The City of Gold
Donating gold-but not for beggars who don't know grammar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

m e l o d i c c r a y o n

2,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:51 am
Hi I'm Mimi. I really need the gold because I'm working towards my dream avatar! She is about 100.4k and all I have is 1k! Also I was wondering if you would like to be friends? And be forewarned if you add me that sometimes I use grammar and sometimes I don't at all! And I like your outfit! Haha that was 2 why you should donate! Haha just kidding you don't have to donate!

~Mimi James  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:41 am
um, I actually need more than 50k, but for now, 10k is enough. I don't care how much you would donate to me [it's ok if you're not donating to me though], I'll really appreciate it. ^^

thanks! biggrin biggrin  

sorel-chama

Disco zeta

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:26 pm
User Image
Total Value: 1,136,088 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Carol of Ol' Ebenezer 2nd gen.
Order of Atlantis
Hermes' Moon
Masterpieces
Talsi's Sash
Regalia of Ancient Fire (Vest)
Glacier Ice Gloves
Glacier Ice Boots
Blue Torque Shades
Glacier Ice Pants
Lazuline Elixir
Frigid Night Jewel

this is my dream avatar i know it is too expensive but will this is it  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:43 pm
This lady is right, you don't have to beg.
Gaia is for fun and it is easy to make gold.
but I also see her point that some people need help.
for me I have most of the things needed for my dream avator.
and I got most of it form good friends I meet on Gaia.
Right now I just need a fallen wish and I will be finished with my dream avator.
I also want to thank all who helpped me.
.:THANK YOU:.  

nightmarecreeper

4,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TrustMeImFalling

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:05 pm
I'll try my luck, eh?

I need gold for my guild; LetGo. We are currently under construstion and we're desperately (yes, i am using that word) seeking donations. Any amount would help wink

In Addition, we give out gifts at our guild for appreciation. However, obviously, our crew needs gold in order to buy these gifts. I feel terrible asking them to spend their own money on presents they aren't going to end up with.

I'd greatly appreciate this, but if you decide not to, then no harm no foul I suppose. smile

heart makeawish2828  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:08 pm
I guess I'll give it a whirl. sweatdrop Well I am not looking for anything specific so to speak, my profile has my wish list that is filled with Items I desire to own. I would prefer if I got a set of items if that is within reason but I won't pressure you to do anything. ^_^ I just thought I would post with the small hope I might get something otherwise unatainable for a long time to come.  

Beatus Sine Nomine

Enduring Phantom

CloClo21

Blessed Friend

6,765 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:09 pm
If you could spare some gold it would be much apperciated. I am trying to get my boyfriend Horns of the Demon for his 18th birthday later this month. But, as you can see from my signature, I'm not even close.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:14 pm
You don't have to donate if you don't want to but, I would feel much better if I had a 20k or as much as you want boost i need 900k im not asking you for that amount ha but if you want to see for my dream avatar i will show it but its like the bomb for me so it would be a great honor and also if you help me i could make you a dream avatar as you like even if it takes me 2 hrs i woud still do the avatar if you help me with 20k or 15k thank you

User Image  

713Leon

3,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Glitch695

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:20 pm
Jennirawr
I believe some people may need a bit of help. And I'd be glad to help, BUT there are some exceptions here. Tell me why you need some gold. And no I'm not donating up to 20k or so. And I absolutely, positively hate beggars like in this guild. PLEASE DO NOT BEG SEND ME RANDOM PMs or SPAM ME WITH COMMENTS FOR GOLD. It is NOT hard to make gold on your own. When I said I will donate, I will. But only if you really need it and ACTUALLY working on your dream avatar. AND PLEASE PLEASE use some actual grammar before you ask.

Do not say "omg plz plz i need some gold can u spare 50k or so plz plz plz" HECK NO I'm not donating to people like that. LEARN YOUR DAMN GRAMMAR. The word is PLEASE not plz. So give me some good reasons why I should donate to you and for the last time, USE SOME PROPER GRAMMAR BEFORE YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY. And I will donate to noobs to, but for a good reason. Thank you. So post. I might donate up to 30k. There's a small chance of anyone actually getting the 30k.

does it have to be for your dream avi? Or can it be an item you are questing?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:40 pm
I'am currently questing for a shadow spirit, If you donate that will be great but if not then thats okay.  

Glitch695

Lik Miiy RainBow

6,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:23 pm
User Image
Total Value: 378,208 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Pirate Sando's Vest
Striped Stockings
Acid Teru Teru Bozu
Atrum Egg
Demonic Anklets
Light Gray Leg Warmers
G-LOL Dark Mistress Skirt
Midnight Black Sweet Lace Headband
G-LOL Dark Dollie Shoes
Lunar Hairpin
Lunar Cowl
Oculus Mythica

Hi! I'm questing the dream avi above I only have about 10k/378k. It would be a great joy for you to donate to me. If not it's fine, It's just luck if I get picked I guess  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:09 pm
This is my dream avatar! i really want winter rose..if you would like to donate.. thank you User Image  

tvventy one pilots

Timid Seeker

Shh I Poked Chu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:20 pm
BUMP  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:11 pm
If you would, Dandi Doo Dad Spore would be fine with me.
I hate it when you really need the money and someone donates about 5 gold. So annoying. :p  

sofles

Kawaii Kitten

The City of Gold

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas