Castle Of Skulls. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hatsuyuki-taichou

Wheezing Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:37 am
Sasura stopped, but didn't turn around. "Climbing the stairs. I thought it waas obvious." She replied drily, turning to meet Kakashi's eyes. Her own were a deep, striking scarlet, the color of fresh blood. She had pale, ivory skin and raven-black hair. Sasura watched Zwingley trip, slightly amused.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:44 am
Kakashi grins and approaches Sasura. "You out ta' be careful around here. There are lots of people in the castle hiding and waiting."  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

Hatsuyuki-taichou

Wheezing Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:50 am
"Is that so? Hm." She said, sounding even...bored. Sasura stroked the cat, turning once again. "People do not bother me. They are of no consequence." She continued up the stairs, moving with an unearthly grace.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:24 am
Zwingley stands up and moves to the side, eager to listen to the conversation with the new girl. He is also wondering how she can move so gracefully.  

zwingley is kira 2

Hatsuyuki-taichou

Wheezing Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:53 am
Sasura stopped midstep, turning with amazing speed, looking directly into Zwingley's eyes. "Who are you?" She asked, watching him carefully. The dark beauty perched on the stair rail, figuring she'd be here for a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:57 am
Kakashi sighs. "Hes Zwingley I only just met him since loads of people have come to my castle."  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

Hatsuyuki-taichou

Wheezing Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:00 am
"I see." Sasura sighed at the thought of lots of people in the castle. Oh, well. She could always...dispose of them at her leisure. "And you are?" She asked, switching her gaze from Zwingley to Kakashi.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:08 am
"My name is Kakashi."  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

Hatsuyuki-taichou

Wheezing Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:15 am
"Pleasure to meet you, I'm sure." She replied, nodding at him regally. After a moment, she introduced herself. "Sasura." She said simply, not going into detail. Sasura glided up the stairs, seeming to merely float over the steps. "Now then Kakashi, is there an open room I could have?" She asked, facing him from the top of the stairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:23 pm
Kakashi paused a minute. "I suppose I could give you a room if your willing to protect yourself." He said as he walked on down the hall.  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

Hatsuyuki-taichou

Wheezing Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:58 pm
"I am." Sasura followed him, her feet not making the slightest sound on the ancient carpets.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:10 pm
A skull falls out of the wall as they move along, Kakashi punches it back in while walking. "Heres your room. He opened a door.  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

Hatsuyuki-taichou

Wheezing Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:33 pm
Sasura didn't even blink as the skull tumbled out of the wall, but continued to follow Kakashi. She walked into the room, gazing at it. There was a large bed with silken blankets. There were a few bats roosting in the corner, but the dark-haired teen didn't even pay attention to them. The cat from earlier was all ready on the bed, purring. "Thank you Kakashi." Sasura said, a smile curving her scarlet lips for the first time in a long time. It was a small smile, but a smile all the same.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:35 pm
"Your welcome." He said with a bored look on his face. He heard some thing down the hall.
"Excuse me." He said as he pulled out his broadsword and ran down the hall.  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

overXELLous

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:58 pm
"I always get lost in these sort of places, I guess that's apart of being ceinun."
The girl had climbed a bit high and found herself on the roof trying to look for a path out.
"It's too dark, maybe if I move over h-..."
Ceinun had fallen through a trap door oh so wonderfully place on the roof.
She found herself in what looked to be a hallway.  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff