Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Pagan name? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:32 am
Recursive Paradox
CuAnnan
Is Barry Scholastic?

Yeah. I think the name actually came from Barrakath (sp?), which was the name he had before he started the Scholastic line.

Honestly, what is it with trolls and changing up their name theme after various bannings? Why they can't all just do what Macai and Happy * Day do and have progressing themed names?

It makes it a lot easier for everyone.
He did. There were Barrekeths versions one through five, then many Scholastics, then any Latin name with a noob avatar was him, then anything revolving around metal and/or Metallica/Megadeth/eventually Slayer lyrics.

He also had 3 different consistent avatars including the one rmcdra posted.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:42 am
eh no name  

Cheap Hit

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:39 pm
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Recursive Paradox
CuAnnan
Is Barry Scholastic?

Yeah. I think the name actually came from Barrakath (sp?), which was the name he had before he started the Scholastic line.

Honestly, what is it with trolls and changing up their name theme after various bannings? Why they can't all just do what Macai and Happy * Day do and have progressing themed names?

It makes it a lot easier for everyone.
He did. There were Barrekeths versions one through five, then many Scholastics, then any Latin name with a noob avatar was him, then anything revolving around metal and/or Metallica/Megadeth/eventually Slayer lyrics.

He also had 3 different consistent avatars including the one rmcdra posted.

But he broke his paradigm several times!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:59 pm
In a similar situation with DD, I actually respond to my username... though more to the name Tea than Tea Didikai, because most folks I know can't pronounce it correctly.

ninja Then again, many folks can't pronounce Tea either.  

TeaDidikai

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:20 pm
I have an old guy name and a new girl name. No pagan name as of yet. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:54 pm
My new pagan name is Ember Firelight Hawk.  

TeaDidikai

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:26 am
TeaDidikai
In a similar situation with DD, I actually respond to my username... though more to the name Tea than Tea Didikai, because most folks I know can't pronounce it correctly.

I attended my first con in May and it was the first time I'd introduced myself as DDog on a consistent public non-internet basis. It was quite entertaining. It weirds my girlfriend out when I respond to DDog though. xd But then, she usually just calls me by the initial of my first name, so I suppose that's yet another moniker I have. One of my friends insists on calling me "[insert adjective other than 'disreputable' here] Dog" and comes up with a new one almost every time we speak.

TeaDidikai
My new pagan name is Ember Firelight Hawk.
Mine's Rain Elf-Arrow Moonchild. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:07 am
TheDisreputableDog
TeaDidikai

I attended my first con in May and it was the first time I'd introduced myself as DDog on a consistent public non-internet basis. It was quite entertaining. It weirds my girlfriend out when I respond to DDog though. xd But then, she usually just calls me by the initial of my first name, so I suppose that's yet another moniker I have. One of my friends insists on calling me "[insert adjective other than 'disreputable' here] Dog" and comes up with a new one almost every time we speak.

I still actually respond to Poe even though I don't have that username anymore. XD  

Recursive Paradox

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:10 am
Damn guy, everyone just calls me Katie or Nuri. I occasionally call myself acorn.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:53 am
Recursive Paradox
I still actually respond to Poe even though I don't have that username anymore. XD
Heh, that's what feels most natural to call you for me, even though I started out knowing you as Fires of Stupid. xd If you would prefer not to be called Poe anymore though I can change it. I'm generally wary of using people's un-screennames on the internet even if I know them, unless I have permission...which is why I generally end up calling you Poe still. razz  

TheDisreputableDog

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:14 am
TheDisreputableDog
Recursive Paradox
Heh, that's what feels most natural to call you for me, even though I started out knowing you as Fires of Stupid. xd If you would prefer not to be called Poe anymore though I can change it. I'm generally wary of using people's un-screennames on the internet even if I know them, unless I have permission...which is why I generally end up calling you Poe still. razz

Poe is fine. I don't even really mind Fires all that much to be honest.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:15 am
maenad nuri
Damn guy, everyone just calls me Katie or Nuri. I occasionally call myself acorn.
But what is your pagan name Nuri?! You have to tell us! Use the link above. heart  

TeaDidikai

IH_Zero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:16 am
My pagan name is Cernunnos Starlight Earth, according to that. I sound like a Sailor Moon character.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:49 am
Free Standing-Stone Morag.

I want a refund on my vision quest.  

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:04 am
AniMajor
Free Standing-Stone Morag.

I want a refund on my vision quest.

I think if someone would have named me my name when I was a teen, I would have looked at them like they were on crack.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff