Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Help Me! Hellenic workshop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:42 pm
maenad nuri
Worked on more of this today (methodology section is complete. Wrote up Ritual/Prayer format, and Catholic Mass comparison, and the section on miasma....whew, lots of work today. Hopefully a little more tomorrow and Thursday.

Next sections coming up: Kharis, hard/soft polytheism and orthodoxy/praxy.

Also determined that handouts will be effective for ritual formats, and obviously, for further reading.
I was surprised at how few people were actually interested in my handouts. emo And I went to all the trouble of driving out of the way to Kinko's and everything.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:28 am
TeaDidikai
maenad nuri
Worked on more of this today (methodology section is complete. Wrote up Ritual/Prayer format, and Catholic Mass comparison, and the section on miasma....whew, lots of work today. Hopefully a little more tomorrow and Thursday.

Next sections coming up: Kharis, hard/soft polytheism and orthodoxy/praxy.

Also determined that handouts will be effective for ritual formats, and obviously, for further reading.
I was surprised at how few people were actually interested in my handouts. emo And I went to all the trouble of driving out of the way to Kinko's and everything.
I personally prefer workshops that have handouts where we can follow along on some topics. It also helps me take notes.  

Loona Wynd

Diligent Student

10,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:18 am
I also included a place for notes as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:46 pm
apparentl, I may not have to worry about this anymore. Or at least at that time. The organizer has decided to effing disband the group because we weren't "Serious enough".

Because we didn't rsvp to craft meets.

Excuse me while I go roll my eyes and why my best pagan community is online.  

maenad nuri
Captain

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:46 pm
maenad nuri

Excuse me while I go roll my eyes and why my best pagan community is online.
Your best pagan community is online because if we lived in each other's back yards, the universe would implode.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff