Welcome to Gaia! ::

συя ☀ ωσяℓδ [ A Hetalia Next Gen Roleplay ]{Dead

Back to Guilds

What happens when the nations of Hetalia retire, only to give up their titles to their kids? You decide... 

Tags: Hetalia, Roleplay, Next Generation, Axis Powers Hetalia, Original Characters 

Reply ▐ ★▐ Our World~! [ A Hetalia Next Generation Roleplay]
Character theme songs and discustions about the FST Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Montmerency
Captain

Noble Browser

7,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:22 pm
Kiri-Fox
Oh... well I suppose I could draw Alice for you, Blaire, if you wish... but I might fail.. and I'd have to ask my friend for help... *falls to the ground*

Ah wait... Forbidden... we need to pair songs? 0_0 That'd be really hard though... the songs are so... diverse. Well, we could always try organizing them by erm... region?

Erm..I meant individual soundtracks for the pairs from the RP..Example..LIke a song that would be Canada/Spain themedWe all ship it now XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:27 pm
Maybe we should wait with the pair songs and make it an individual FST? It might be better that way, since if we wait we could get more couples and find out more about how their relationships could be portrayed (which would make it a lot easier to find good songs). And it might be fitting to have one FST for the characters and one for the pairings.  

Airashii Kuromi

Broken Voice Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:31 pm
Um, may i suggest 'Fire on the Mountain' by Rob Thomas for Ireland plz?

listen to it here  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:42 pm
Airashii Kuromi
Maybe we should wait with the pair songs and make it an individual FST? It might be better that way, since if we wait we could get more couples and find out more about how their relationships could be portrayed (which would make it a lot easier to find good songs). And it might be fitting to have one FST for the characters and one for the pairings.

Your right ;3 After a while will pass we will make an individual fst with the pairings..After all I think it's too early to portray their relationships now in such an early state..<3  

Montmerency
Captain

Noble Browser

7,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Montmerency
Captain

Noble Browser

7,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:43 pm
Broken Voice Alchemist
Um, may i suggest 'Fire on the Mountain' by Rob Thomas for Ireland plz?

listen to it here

added to the list wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:49 pm
Yays~ heart  

Broken Voice Alchemist

Kiri-Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:48 pm
Whoa.. 'Fire on the Mountain' is AWESOME 0_0. I love the beat XD

OOH and you mean for the pairs, Forbidden? I can't really think of one for Canada and Spain though- but I'll post one if I find one heheheh~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:09 pm
I know it's awesome man!

Pairs? ... Would Sweden/Ireland count? If so, I'll try to find a suitable song  

Broken Voice Alchemist

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:58 pm
I'd say pairs that... actually had some time talking each other count?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:18 pm
Kiri-Fox
Oh... well I suppose I could draw Alice for you, Blaire, if you wish... but I might fail.. and I'd have to ask my friend for help... *falls to the ground*

Ah wait... Forbidden... we need to pair songs? 0_0 That'd be really hard though... the songs are so... diverse. Well, we could always try organizing them by erm... region?

Th-that would be greaty appreciated, thanks. :'D  

Blaire Sick
Vice Captain

Kiri-Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:39 pm
Indeed... I find that few artists these days have such awesome songs and beats. Fire on the Mountain is really special :3

Ah and Blaire... okay then... I'll try! I'll give it my all! Erm... how would you like her drawn? Her more kind-looking side that appears with her dad like in austria's house (yea, I'm like stalker XD), or super dictator? Do you have a prefered weapon?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:58 pm
O-oh! Wow! Thanks!

Um...can you do one of those pics where part of their face is shadowed, and that's like the darker side of her? I always imagine her like that, especially when she was in the conference room. XD Um weapon...broom! Dolls~! Those pretty scissors she has~!

But really, do what you'd like. ^^ I'm just really thankful to have you even doing this. >////< Wah...I need to give you something...-goes to check wishlist-  

Blaire Sick
Vice Captain

Kiri-Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:56 pm
Lulz nah it's okay. The thing on my listwish is quite unobtainable anyways. I'm just imagining this as a huge challenge! *is pumped* Just don't expect anything really good ^_^;;;. Ah well, I'll go search up pictures where part of the face is shadowed. I've only done that once, so I'm not very good at it yet.

EDIT: Oh and also.. would you like to change any part of her outfit? ie... ribbon instead of tie...more frills, etc.?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:02 am
I-Inari's Beads.... :'D Ahaha....I-I don't think I can do that right now. OTL
Do you want a Dark Star instead? Aha.....  

Blaire Sick
Vice Captain

DivineChildOfTheSun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:19 am
User ImageLi-li-li-li, like, love you
suppose I go with it then..
I'm still amused by the fact that they used to call Su and Fin married.. as it was old habit when Fin became independent it was called that the countries divorced >>  
▐ ★▐ Our World~! [ A Hetalia Next Generation Roleplay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff