Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Karakura Town ~
Karakura Shopping District Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:50 pm

Lolek arrived from a garganta as it closed behind him. "You guys. . .wrong place" He said as he smiled.

((Come back to my place xD))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:55 pm
Lunar finished his burger then sneezed."That means someones taking about me.That vizard.He owes me and know hes going to pay for it."Lunar walked out into the night sense the fresh air go through his hair.He turned and walked towards the hospital.  

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:59 pm

"Come one Iki" Lolek said as he followed Lunar there. To waste his energy, he started using sonido in a zigzag motion to get there.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:01 pm
"sigh alright lets go"IkI said as he sonidoed to keep up (im thier about to fight astroninja hurry lol)  

Lolades

Cultist

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:05 pm
"What idiots,"he Lunar said.He slowly walked towards the hospital."Hurry up you moron,I want some action,"shouted Coyote."Ok,"Lunar said.He quickly arrived at the hospital in the blink of an eye.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:05 pm

(( Im there already, meet me at my home, I forgot to mention something))

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Lunar entered the human world.*groan*.He slowly walked.He entered a coffee shop and odered a large coffee.He slowly walked and sat outside."God it seems my past is slowly haunting me,"he said.He looked at his zanpakuto."It seems that ressureccion take a lot out of you Coyote.The time you said nears as we speak."He drunk his coffee down and open a garganta."This seemed to be a faster break than I wanted,"he said as he slipped into the garganta.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:59 pm
Lunar fell out of his garganta in the shopping district.He dusted himself of."Wow for the son of the 1st,Im a real cluz,"Lunar said as he got up.He walked into a donut shop and watched the sun rise on top of the fairiswheel."Pretty cool,huh Coyote,"Lunar asked."Its ok,"she said as she layed next to him.He relaxed,eating his donut,and watching the town."Its pretty cool up here."  

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:44 pm
Lunar gave a great big sigh as he finished his donut.He opened a garganta leaving back to los noches."There isnt much here,"he said as he slowly exited.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:28 pm
Lunar and Coyote came out of the garganta."Hey Lunar I brought some friends,"she said."Cool,lemmie meet em,"he said.Coyote opened another garganta and let out five menos."Are you crazy,"Lunar said."Oh shut up.Im having some fun,"she said.Luanr sighed and followed behind her.  

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:30 pm
IkI came out the garganta and saw the menos and said "Hey this is going to be fun"IkI then stood on top one and unsheathed his blades as if he where in charge of a army.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:32 pm
Lunar,Coyote and the menos caused destruction throughout the shopping district."Shouldnt there be a soul reaper watching over theis town,"Lunar asked as he fired a cero at a donut store."I dont know and I really dont care,"Coyote replied as she fired her cero at a warehouse.  

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:34 pm
Coyote turned and looked at Iki."Get the hell off my pets,"she shouted a she kicked him."Wow,was that called for,"Lunar asked."Yes.Hes lucky I didnt kill him,"she said.Lunar and Coyote put the re hands together and fire a massive cero at a warehouse.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:37 pm
"Ahhh"IkI yelled as he landed on the ground luckily on his feet then started to attack some houses and said "Hmm i wonder how long its going to take for the shinigami to come"  

Lolades

Cultist

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:41 pm
Coyote lined up the menos."Iki you better becareful,"Lunar said."Ready,aim,CERO,"she shouted as the menos let of there ceros."Now its our turn,"Lunar said.He and Coyote flew high above the shopping district."Our new fusion attack.This is going to be big,"Coyote said.  
~ Karakura Town ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff