So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are Pokemon Gold and Silver the best Pokemon games to date?
  Yes
  No
  They were average
View Results

8Bit Jack

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:35 pm
Awesome Tree
Uuuh, says TBA 2010.
EDIT:Maybe because it goes to the AUS site.
Yeah. You have no ******** clue how much I hate Australia right now.

Don't ask why.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:22 am

OMG THATS THE DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Raptorphobia

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:13 pm
If you preorder Heart Gold or Soul Silver you will get an Arceus figure like this, right when you put the $5 down for it.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:15 pm
l-Kathulu-l
If you preorder Heart Gold or Soul Silver you will get an Arceus figure like this, right when you put the $5 down for it.

User Image

DO WANT.  

Sir Codin

8Bit Jack

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:48 am
xBowserxChanx

OMG THATS THE DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And with my early availability, it comes out on my birthday! Holy crap, this is going to be a good year. I seem to recall a few other good things coming out around that time.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:11 pm
omfg!!!!!!!!!! i soooooooooooooooo cant wait! Hell, when i first heard about i was excited!!!!!!! But....who'll be my starter??? who will u pick????  

Expired Pudding

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:13 pm
Expired Pudding
omfg!!!!!!!!!! i soooooooooooooooo cant wait! Hell, when i first heard about i was excited!!!!!!! But....who'll be my starter??? who will u pick????

Take a few deep breaths, jeez.

As for me, I'll pick Cyndaquil. Typhlosion's one of my all-time favorite Pokemon. Plus it can learn Thunderpunch to throw Water-types out of the loop.

Water Type: "Dur-hur, I gotz type advantage over u"
*Typhlosion used Thunderpunch*
Water Type: "FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:32 pm
Lord of Armageddon
Expired Pudding

Take a few deep breaths, jeez.

As for me, I'll pick Cyndaquil. Typhlosion's one of my all-time favorite Pokemon. Plus it can learn Thunderpunch to throw Water-types out of the loop.

Water Type: "Dur-hur, I gotz type advantage over u"
*Typhlosion used Thunderpunch*
Water Type: "FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-"
Are you serious? Those battles with my Rival and his ******** Feraligator could have been hell of a lot easier then if I taught it Thunderpunch.  

MaverickDrifter

8Bit Jack

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:18 am
Typhlosion's all about speed and special attack, so the punches won't hit as hard as they did in the original game. Besides, you can't get ThunderPunch until the Battle Frontier any way. It's not a TM anymore. Feraligatr's gonna be the way to go. Get Totodile up to level 20 and you get Ice Fang to take out Meganium.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:32 pm
8Bit Jack
Typhlosion's all about speed and special attack, so the punches won't hit as hard as they did in the original game. Besides, you can't get ThunderPunch until the Battle Frontier any way. It's not a TM anymore. Feraligatr's gonna be the way to go. Get Totodile up to level 20 and you get Ice Fang to take out Meganium.

Goddamn, in the originals, the elemental punches could be obtained earlier! stressed I swear, in my Gold version, my Typhlosion's Thunderpunch could decimate any water Pokemon...even when the opponent was on a considerably higher level.

Now it won't be as badass anymore...that sucks...  

Sir Codin

V1SUAL K31

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:06 pm
Hm. Don't know if I want this anymore. :/  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:16 pm
Yay! I am so excited! Pokémon Silver was my favorite game! : D

amam2217

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250

8Bit Jack

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:30 pm
Lord of Armageddon
8Bit Jack

Goddamn, in the originals, the elemental punches could be obtained earlier! stressed I swear, in my Gold version, my Typhlosion's Thunderpunch could decimate any water Pokemon...even when the opponent was on a considerably higher level.

You know about the physical/special moves split in fourth gen, yeah?

V1SUAL K31
Hm. Don't know if I want this anymore. :/
What.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:58 pm
User Image
Feraligatr would make a fine addition to my Rain Dance roster, but I'll probably pick Chikorita because I have a weak spot for these things.
User Image

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:03 pm
8Bit Jack
Lord of Armageddon
8Bit Jack

You know about the physical/special moves split in fourth gen, yeah?

Yes, I am aware. That's what I meant by "it won't be as badass anymore."

Because Thunderpunch isn't going to be as strong anymore due to Typhlosion's average Attack stat.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff