33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:08 pm
Dude, you just confused me more than being high, lmao.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:53 pm
colts wont make it
farve will retire after this season
and patriots if they keep Cassel and Brady will make the playoffs  

CMakkin

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:02 am
They traded Cassel to the Chiefs I beleive. And the Patriots are getting old. I think they might go 10-6 but that's about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:38 am
CMakkin
colts wont make it
farve will retire after this season
and patriots if they keep Cassel and Brady will make the playoffs

Colts may not make it.
Patriots will make the wildcard
Farve WILL retire after the season and then UN-RETIRE before the start of next season.  

vegito61283

Huwee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:22 pm
I just want it to start already, I'm not very good with predictions.

WOOOOOOO  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:21 am
Huwee
I just want it to start already, I'm not very good with predictions.

WOOOOOOO

Well said Huwee  

vegito61283

DGDT4TT00

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:49 am
i say that New England wins the Super Bowl against the Eagles. 28-24  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:20 pm
Eagles would take that Superbowl if it happened. But hey, who knows. Nobody.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

vegito61283

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:04 pm
Devils_Hunter8000
i say that New England wins the Super Bowl against the Eagles. 28-24

Comparable bests.
Last year Philly WOULD have beaten the Steelers. Those players even admitted to that and saying they were counting their blessing they did not have to play Philly in the SB. Philly's defense was comparable to Pitt and Balt. Offense was in the top ten and did not play close to their potential save for only one game against Dallas. And even there they did not come within 75% of their capabilities due to injuries and inexperiences.

2007 Pats- Still games that are were contested and a few personnel who were caught on the opposing teams sidelines. Number one offense that had issues staying ahead of teams that had above average defenses. Defense truly showed how limited they were and had to rely on the offense bailing them out time and time again. Were not even able to beat out a Giants team that was undermanned and far less talent.

Projected seasons-

Patriots - Brady coming back from career threatening injury. Lost a lot of really good leaders and players. Got slower on offense with some of their pickups. Got older overall teamwise. No real upgrades to positions. Just older and slower bandaides. Still has one of the most dangerous WR corps in the league though. At highest should be around the middle of the top ten, but more likely the lower end of the top ten.

Eagles - McNabb, truly healthy for first time in years. Has young and dangerous WR Corps. Westbrook coming of routine cleanout surgers (so they say) should be healthy. McCoy coming in as rookie in the offseason has shown that he can play and looks to be further along than he should be. Will know more once TC and Preseason starts. Defense has not downgraded anywhere but MAYBE FS. Demps has shown that he was able to play at the level that Dawkins did last year so there should be no less coming out of that position. Defense is young and now has more playoff experience and has had a whole real season to gel together. O-Line is revamped with younger and the very least as talented as they used to have. But has a much higher upside. How will they work as a unit and can they learn to have the trust they had should have by the beginning of the season? I believe yes. So either way, they are still among the top three teams of this upcoming season and could be the top.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:43 am
You mentioned that the Eagles could have beaten the Steelers in the Super Bowl. Possibly.

But I find it funny that the Giants beat all four teams in the conference championships during the regular season (Steelers, Cardinals, Ravens, Eagles).  

Dude-LAP

vegito61283

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:46 pm
Dude-LAP
You mentioned that the Eagles could have beaten the Steelers in the Super Bowl. Possibly.

But I find it funny that the Giants beat all four teams in the conference championships during the regular season (Steelers, Cardinals, Ravens, Eagles).

Yup. But here is the other thing. Save for the Ravens, Philly also beat those teams in the regular season. And lets not forget that the score did not show how truly Philly did mug and rape the Steelers in their regular season game. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:16 am
That was pretty beast, lol.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

vegito61283

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:06 am
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
That was pretty beast, lol.

Yup. And people also forget that Philly was without a few of their starters along with McNabb for a bit in that game. And it still was a raping. Plus Steelers were healthier that game than they were in the SB.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:02 pm
Didn't you guys win all your games when Westbrook was injured? Sorry if I spelled his name wrong. Don't know if it has an E or not, lol.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

vegito61283

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:51 pm
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
Didn't you guys win all your games when Westbrook was injured? Sorry if I spelled his name wrong. Don't know if it has an E or not, lol.

Philly lost one. That was to the Giants the first time around. Close game too considering Philly was missing about 6 starters to injury AND the Giants had everyone healthy and accounted for. But other than that, they won all their other games he missed. So it does show that while Westbrook is an integral part and make them just that much harder to beat, they can and do win games with their backups as well. Plus that game Reid was doing the playcalling, the other games was the OC.

Reid + Playcalling = Sub-par winning percentage
Reid + Drafting + Scouting = One of the most successfull Coaches in Football.  
The NFL Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff