Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
Bouncebacks! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:53 pm
.:: Like a butterfly through a paper shredder...

Sorry for the wait!

I really like the plot. It's very original, and I can see a lot of ways this could go. However, I would remove the bit about allowing them to have supernatural powers. This roleplay has gritty, harsh realism, and I think that aspect would ruin it. I can imagine humans going insane in the building, but not X-men. =P

The description and detail (which there is a perfect amount of) bring about a very creepy, horrible, and claustrophobic aura, which, I believe, was your intention.

As for the character profiles, it follows the theme, which is good. I would remove the bit about the personality, as that should be something that is revealed in the roleplay.

The name works, but it could be better. =)

Hope that helped. Sorry again for the wait and the effort for you to get us to read. sweatdrop

...so fricken' awesome. ::.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:59 pm
Oh, har har. I didn't notice this. I couldn't remember where else I asked for feedback.  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:04 pm

Want me to wait until you edit? =) (Sorry for the inconvenience! sweatdrop )

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:10 pm
Uhm... I dunno, I'm nervous! >_< This is the second time I've done this. First time was in the CB though, several years ago. I couldn't find the original, but I know this one is even more detailed than before because it's directed toward a different group I got two bumps, and I think that was it. x(

I've editted it now; if you think it is ready, go on and move it. And I said that everyone is 100% human. I figured someone would have superhuman strength to burst down my locked doors, and someone else would be able to walk through walls and get out, so I was certain non-humans wouldn't work for this. wink

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:36 pm

Well, it says they can have paranormal abilities. What kind of abilities were you thinking of when you wrote that?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:20 am
Like, being able to sense paranormal activities, the sixth sense. I've put that in the description now. I consider superpowers to be supernatural, not paranormal, but I guess they could be synonymous.  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:28 pm
I'm having trouble coming up with a last name for my character Trinity. I've tried an elven name generator in the past but that didn't stick. I've resorted to using Smith since her father was a Blacksmith and at one point in time your last name had something to do with your occupation. Alas that doesn't seem to ring well Trinity Smith, it's like a swan got stuck in some tar or something.

Her personality is in general tough yet calm. She's straight forward yet difficult to earn her trust. Trinity tends to train whenever she has spare time and is very dedicated to it. She's also a very good blacksmith, a talent that she inherited from her father.

In the tale of Endless Journeys she's a wanted felon, wanted for a crime she was framed for. In these wanted posters she's labeled as "Trinity the Titan Terror"

I hope this helps, I really would like a better last name for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:37 am

If anyone has any ideas that they want to bounce off other roleplayers, come on! Metal-Ridley and I are here, if anything. And I'm sure that others are wanting to offer advice as well!

Mr. Eccentricity
Captain

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff