Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pollvolution: The Revolutionary Poll Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Poll, Community, Friends, Random, Contests 

Reply Main Forum
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself!
  Do it!
View Results

Cherry_slushy
Captain

Questionable Sex Symbol

11,625 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:49 pm
Welcome~ heart ~  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:39 pm
Make that three people here who know my real name. I just read that someone else I know is a member...  

Mizuhiro Neko

Demonic Storm

5,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:31 am
hey there my name is demonic storm, call me storm or demonic if you wish. There's not much interesting about me but im a hyper person (sometimes) more often than not i always have a book in my hands. Reading is my main hobby its in a way the reason i love to rp.

Theres not much i like or dislike but i have been known to be a very fussy person when things arent perfect.

What i do like: Literate and coherant posting in rps (i will and this is no joke(ask all who know me) i will not hesitate to correct you when something is wrong), i absolutely adore reading as i said its my main hobby. im a serious chocoholic and i love drinking tea. oh and i also write a lot of poetry and stories(at least im trying to write stories...)

What i dispise: When people accuse me of being wrong when im right, excessive swearing(it irritates me to the bone), things that dont match, people who think reading is stupid, rpers who think they are gods...

i think i just about covered it all if there are any questions anyone wants to ask me just send me a pm and i'll do my best to answer them.

I look forward to being an asset to this guild. i guess i should lay a fundimental warning: i do tend to take excessivly long breaks from gaia so if i dont come on dont despair i havent abandoned gaia. i will be back when the situation allows it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:57 am
Welcome~ heart  

Cherry_slushy
Captain

Questionable Sex Symbol

11,625 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

itzadoozi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:54 pm
This is a random question, Storm.. but, did your mother read to you while she was pregnant with you?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:19 pm
wahmbulance wahmbulance

Hi, I'm Xx Dust in Wind xX, you can call me Dust or Wind. xd
I live in Portugal. 3nodding
I'm 16. smile
Well... *ahem* what can I say...
I <3 to read, music, play my piano, movies, youtube [lol], meet new people... eermm.. stuff mrgreen

whee

Xx Dust in Wind xX

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150

IvyStarling
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:30 pm
Welcome~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:17 pm
Hi im The Full Flame Alchamist (I know its spelled wrong but i have another guy with it spelled write but i forgot the Password) Im 17 and i live in New york I did join the Marines but i broke my ankle and im trying to get back in (its not healed yet). Ive been on Gaia along time I'm very old school when it comes to it i don't know alot of the new stuff. I don't come on that often. I'm a very bad speller most of the time and forget to put punctuation. I have been trying my best to type better but I am a lazy person. I am very easy going I accept many things but i will defend my opinion (I think i spelled that wrong) in unless i am given proof other wise. If i joke about something i normally put it in small print.

I like: Games, having, fun, any thing enjoyable and flirting with girls

I dislike: Anything/anyone not fun except Cherry_slushy cuz shes cool and Ive know her for awhile blaugh Im just jokeing

P.S This is the longest thing you will ever see me write and if you have read all of this i thank you for giving your time to learn more about me.  

The Full Flame Alchamist

Dreamer_2005

8,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:51 pm
Hi! dreamer_2005. I'm originally from dallas, tx., but recently moved to missouri about 5 months ago. i'm 24 and will be 25 july 28. I work at a graphic design and print company called scribbles and scribes where i am responsible for layout design of several newltters, weeding vynil, and i recently designed graphics for a beauty salon. I'm also currently attending summer classes at a bible colledge.
My hobbies are drawing and writting and im hoping to have my driving permit by the end of this summer-i havent had the oppurtunitty before.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:24 pm
Welcome, one and all biggrin  

IvyStarling
Crew

annador

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:25 pm
hm, now toon and doozi aren't the only ones from Missouri  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:33 pm
Who else is from Missouri?  

IvyStarling
Crew

annador