Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians of Florida

Back to Guilds

A place for Floridians to meet other Floridians! 

Tags: Florida 

Reply Gaians of Florida
Orlando Meet-Up Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there anyone that's still here?
  Yes
View Results

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:55 pm
yays! another person <3  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:53 am
Freya_Crescent
I'm in. My parents'll be pissed that I'm not going to be working quite as much next week as they want me to, but they can deal.
Hurray!!! blaugh I can't wait to hang out with you again!

My brother is definitely coming, and I'm going to ask him to extend an invite to Yumijo too.  

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100

Six Bells Chime

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:26 am
Oh hey that's right near my school. I'm currently attending Mid Florida Tech. So I might be able to come hang out at lunch time,

11:45-12:30 officially but my teacher is awesome and doesn't b***h if I come back later than that.

My only problem is getting there. I may need to draft one of my school mates to take me otherwise I'd be facing the bus.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:17 pm
Cool!

I'm working on getting a few other people to join us, but it's up in the air right now. Most of them will be able to come after 5pm, but not before, so I was thinking that if no one had any objections we'd spring for an evening time, but I don't know if the evening would be good for you Edi.  

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100

Six Bells Chime

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:03 pm
Zelexia
Cool!

I'm working on getting a few other people to join us, but it's up in the air right now. Most of them will be able to come after 5pm, but not before, so I was thinking that if no one had any objections we'd spring for an evening time, but I don't know if the evening would be good for you Edi.

Evening's not a good time to ride the bus at least. If Vicki's going I'd be able to show her the way I reckon in return for a ride. If not I can ride the bus and be careful about it. I'd have to catch the 3 downtown and transfer to the 8 which goes right through Parramore/South OBT etc.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:47 pm
Edi Nippoli
Zelexia
Cool!

Evening's not a good time to ride the bus at least. If Vicki's going I'd be able to show her the way I reckon in return for a ride. If not I can ride the bus and be careful about it. I'd have to catch the 3 downtown and transfer to the 8 which goes right through Parramore/South OBT etc.
If Vicki's not going, I might be able to give you a ride.  

CrazyRob

Vickicat
Crew

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:09 pm
CrazyRob
Edi Nippoli
Zelexia
Cool!

I can't go, I work Monday.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:24 pm
Vickicat
CrazyRob
Edi Nippoli
Zelexia
Cool!

An Orlando meetup without Vicki? gonk

The Vicki I knew didn't have to go to work. scream razz  

CrazyRob

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:10 am
Edi Nippoli
Zelexia
Cool!

If it's any consolation I work across the street from Mid-Florida Tech, so I totally know all about the 8 bus. What part of the 3 route do you live off of? I live off the 3 route too, maybe we could work something out if CrazyRob can't run you home. My brother has a pickup though, so you might end up in the truck bed if we ran you up. If you want, when you get out of school we might be able to run you up the Mall with us. We take Oak Ridge up to the Festival Bay anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:50 am
Zelexia
Edi Nippoli
Zelexia
Cool!

If it's any consolation I work across the street from Mid-Florida Tech, so I totally know all about the 8 bus. What part of the 3 route do you live off of? I live off the 3 route too, maybe we could work something out if CrazyRob can't run you home. My brother has a pickup though, so you might end up in the truck bed if we ran you up. If you want, when you get out of school we might be able to run you up the Mall with us. We take Oak Ridge up to the Festival Bay anyway.

I live on Touraine, right off Lake Margaret, there's a bus stop right at the end of my street.

biggrin But I'd love a ride if Rob can't take me. (Do you even know where I live, Rob? D: Much less the way there?) biggrin I don't mind riding in the truck bed if I have to.  

Six Bells Chime

Dangerous Phantom

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:00 am
Edi Nippoli
I live on Touraine, right off Lake Margaret, there's a bus stop right at the end of my street.

biggrin But I'd love a ride if Rob can't take me. (Do you even know where I live, Rob? D: Much less the way there?) biggrin I don't mind riding in the truck bed if I have to.
I know exactly where you live, I had a friend that used to live on Kew Gardens Ln a few years back. I got very lost going to her house once, so now I know the area quite well. xd

I actually live near Orange and Michigan, so I can take a lot of different buses to get around, but the 3 is still the scenic route for me, and I catch it whenever possible. whee  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:44 pm
CrazyRob
Vickicat
CrazyRob
Edi Nippoli
Zelexia
Cool!

An Orlando meetup without Vicki? gonk

The Vicki I knew didn't have to go to work. scream razz

I had to get a job sometime. gonk Actually, I work in Metro West, so I'm somewhat close to where you all would be. I might could go if someone could pick me up from my work (I ride to work with my dad, so I don't have my car and he doesn't leave until 8:00 PM. >.<) I don't know if they would care if I left early, though everyone else leaves around 5:00 or so, I stay late and continue working because of my dad, but if I hurried and finished everything up it might not matter all that much. I don' t know if that would be too much trouble for any of you to do though.  

Vickicat
Crew

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

CrazyRob

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:02 pm
Edi - I sort of remember roundabouts where you live, but would need a memory refresher. Lol.

Vicki - Maybe I can get you too...but I don't even know what time this whole shindig is going down.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:19 pm
Excellent! I can sleep in, get my hair cut(it's gotten a little shaggy- Rob is gonna die when he sees my hair- someone bring a camera!) and still make it there for the meetup!

I can't stay real late because I have work at 10:00 (it was an 8:00 shift, but I dropped that and picked up the 10:00 one) the next morning.  

FORTRAN77

Tipsy Genius

13,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Six Bells Chime

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:22 pm
Zelexia
Edi Nippoli

I know exactly where you live, I had a friend that used to live on Kew Gardens Ln a few years back. I got very lost going to her house once, so now I know the area quite well. xd

I actually live near Orange and Michigan, so I can take a lot of different buses to get around, but the 3 is still the scenic route for me, and I catch it whenever possible. whee

biggrin Awesome.

Maybe it would make more sense to just go straight from school, I get out at 3:30, and it's 4 by the time I make it home.

Rob: ....XD Oh God.

Vicki: Hope you can come D:  
Gaians of Florida

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas