Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
The Black Spire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:55 pm
Kriya smiled at him. Her white wings glowed softly. Her sliver eyes looked over at the stairs.
Hirka came down the stairs grining. "I can handle the woman who is coming closer. she will be fun to fight it sounds like." she said. Her gold horns glowed lightly at kriya's singing.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:59 pm
Meshik scratched the back of his head, "I was not saying that...Look, I never really been in a fight before, and while I have seen many; I have no clue what to do in one. All I really learn from fighting is usually that is solves nothing and only creates more pain," Meshik had never actually experienced this 'pain' before though, "She might just be here to defeat the guardian that's on the top floor. So if that's all she's interested in, then just let her go and do that. Please?" This is the first time he actually requested something like this of someone.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:18 pm
Kya frowned as she entered the labrinth, annoyed by the dead that roamed it. She grunted, heading for the stairs and beating off the dead that came at her. Her mana charged tails allowed her to strike even wraiths and ghosts. She slowly made her way to the stairs, fighting as much as she could to make progress.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:50 pm
Hikra smiled. "Very well i can do that. So can Kriya." she said. Her gold eyes glowed as she heard the sound of battle comeing from below them.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:55 pm
Meshik didn't exactly look relieved because he was expecting this response, or something equivalent.
The fact still remained that Kya was climbing the spire as well. He knew that she would easily catch up to them, so running was not recommended. So, he backed away from the stairs and started to chant a spell quietly in anticipation.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:05 pm
Kya entered the room, not expecting Meshik or Hikra. She looked around, anylizing the room, not yet noticing them across the way. She was too busy looking about to make sure nobody lay in wait to see anyone waiting in the open. Her ears twitched.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:10 pm
Meshik and the other two were standing next to the stairs for the next floor.
He continued to chant words in his mind that he would never have understood if it wasn't for his encounters with the Akashic Record. Drawing knowledge from the enigmatic realm of ultimate knowledge, he didn't prepare for a fight. He prepared to protect himself and those with him. He had his arms crossed and his outward appearance was like he was trying to remember something from ages past.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:19 pm
Kya spotted Meshik, staring quietly. "You are not a monster. Are you after the treasure? Why are you here?" She questioned, keeping an eye on him and Hikra.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:22 pm
Meshik tilted his head quietly, "We are only here to answer a call. We have no need for the treasures here, and have no reason to strike at you," He answered. He lifted his hands up to let her know that he was not asking for a fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:30 pm
Kya nodded. "Good. Then I dont have a reason to stike either." She looked around a bit more. "The guardian must be up ahead... I am Kya, formally known as Rya, but there is a long story behind that." Technically Kya was Rya, only the original Rya from the past. She was far more mature, at least she thought she was compared to Rya. She waited for introduction, ending her own with a simple bow.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:34 pm
"Yes I know that Kya. Rya has currently found what people call 'true love' and is spending quality time with this person," Meshik said calmly. At least there will be no fighting between them. For that at least he was thankful.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:49 pm
kriya looked over at the woman. Her sliver eyes glowed lightly. She stopped singing and bowed to the woman. "I am Kriya. nice to meet you" she said.
Hikra looked at the woman. "I am Hikra" she said.  

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:49 pm
Kya smiled. "How could you? You dont know me... Do you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:51 pm
"Not at all," Meshik answered Kya's question. He really didn't know her. After she separated from Rya she went off on her own and he never really cared to look for her after, "To follow with their example, I'm Meshik; a simple mage."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:20 pm
Kya reached out a hand. "Master rank, devision 2, Angel's Eclipse defense mage." She nodded, her tails keeping off the floor.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff