Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Games you wanna see ported onto the wii Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YEEEAUUUU!
  JA!
  UH OH HAWTDOG!!
  OMG CAPS *KERPLODES*
View Results

Thanatoast Crunch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:14 am
GuruGuru214
ultimatesmasher
The Orange Box should come to Wii. Left 4 Dead would be good too but Orange Box is still the first thing I would want.

Holy crap, Portal on the Wii. That's one of those things that once you imagine it, it hurts knowing that it'll never happen.

Oh, I forgot about that.
No faaaiiiir! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:08 am
Little Big Planet, MGS 4, The Orange Box, Mirror's Edge and some other stuff.  

Super Cheesio

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:57 am
GuruGuru214
ultimatesmasher
The Orange Box should come to Wii. Left 4 Dead would be good too but Orange Box is still the first thing I would want.

Holy crap, Portal on the Wii. That's one of those things that once you imagine it, it hurts knowing that it'll never happen.

Yeah, Portal would work awesome with the Wii remote.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:59 am
Duke nukem forever.

>_>  

Xilo The Odd

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:32 am
GuruGuru214
Kingdom Hearts, Re: Chain of Memories, and Kingdom Hearts II. A next-gen port is pretty much the only chance we have of ever getting the Final Mix versions in the US. ...And I keep failing to get a PS2...

Majora's Mask. The number of N64 games on the virtual console is unacceptably low for being 2 1/4 years past the Wii's launch, and with nothing Zelda having come out of Nintendo since October 07, we're at least due for the last Zelda yet to be put on the VC.

Also, in a slightly different vein, the song lists for Rock Band 1 and (legal bullshit permitting) the AC/DC track pack should be added to the music store as DLC. I liked some of the songs on the first game, and if it were an option for me, I might be willing to pay $50 to get the disc, but I have Guitar Hero instruments (and apparently patching the Wii versions of the older games is just too hard), and I bought Rock Band 2 without instruments, so better Harmonix gets my $2 a song than nothing at all, because I won't be spending $110 on a watered-down version of a game I kind of want that comes with inferior instruments, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. So...yeah...a DLC port of Rock Band.

And Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2. Those are going to be awesome, I just hope we don't have to wait too long for them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Play_Control!
This what you are looking for concerning Metroid Prime 1 & 2?

How about a GTA game, we get GTA for GBA and DS why not Wii?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:47 am
Street fighter 4.

HADOUKEN!  

V1SUAL K31

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:30 pm
KyuubiNaruto4
GuruGuru214
Kingdom Hearts, Re: Chain of Memories, and Kingdom Hearts II. A next-gen port is pretty much the only chance we have of ever getting the Final Mix versions in the US. ...And I keep failing to get a PS2...

Majora's Mask. The number of N64 games on the virtual console is unacceptably low for being 2 1/4 years past the Wii's launch, and with nothing Zelda having come out of Nintendo since October 07, we're at least due for the last Zelda yet to be put on the VC.

Also, in a slightly different vein, the song lists for Rock Band 1 and (legal bullshit permitting) the AC/DC track pack should be added to the music store as DLC. I liked some of the songs on the first game, and if it were an option for me, I might be willing to pay $50 to get the disc, but I have Guitar Hero instruments (and apparently patching the Wii versions of the older games is just too hard), and I bought Rock Band 2 without instruments, so better Harmonix gets my $2 a song than nothing at all, because I won't be spending $110 on a watered-down version of a game I kind of want that comes with inferior instruments, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. So...yeah...a DLC port of Rock Band.

And Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2. Those are going to be awesome, I just hope we don't have to wait too long for them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Play_Control!
This what you are looking for concerning Metroid Prime 1 & 2?

How about a GTA game, we get GTA for GBA and DS why not Wii?

Grand Theft Auto on the Wii would be great, and a must-have. GTA is known for tons of weapons, vehicles, and interaction. Perfect for the Wii's controls and capabilities. I'd really want one, but I sadly don't think this will happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:44 pm
I want Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon on the VC.

My life will be ******** complete, I swear to god.  

5ir Psycho 5exy

Parkent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:24 pm
The game I want the most for the VC (and it will never happen) is Chrono Cross  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:52 pm
Game Boy and Game Boy Color games like Kirby's Dreamland, the first two gen Pokemon games, and Link's Awakening, Mario Parties 1-3, Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2, Hey You Pikachu!, which can be used with WiiSpeak, Power Stone, a Mario and Sonic crossover game that is a platformer, not a party or fighting game.

I still want EarthBound on the Virtual Console but I know that won't happen.  

DragonKazooie89

Invisible Explorer

22,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:02 pm
Does anybody know if there will be a chance that either Pokemon Stadium or Super Smash 64 will soon be available on the virtual console?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:18 pm
Dude-LAP
Does anybody know if there will be a chance that either Pokemon Stadium or Super Smash 64 will soon be available on the virtual console?

Who knows when Super Smash Brothers will be out, its been out in Japan for over a month now.  

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:12 pm
KyuubiNaruto4
Dude-LAP

Who knows when Super Smash Brothers will be out, its been out in Japan for over a month now.

Oh, really? I didn't know that. So hopefully it'll be here soon. But I really want Pokemon Stadium 2, for those legendary mini-games.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:36 pm
Dude-LAP
KyuubiNaruto4
Dude-LAP

Oh, really? I didn't know that. So hopefully it'll be here soon. But I really want Pokemon Stadium 2, for those legendary mini-games.

I couldn't stand Pokemone 1 & 2. I mean, that's all it really was, mini-games if you didn't have the stuff to battle with. They probably won't release it because you won't be able to put pokemon on it, which is the point of the game.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

KeyBlader1

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:54 pm