Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians of Florida

Back to Guilds

A place for Floridians to meet other Floridians! 

Tags: Florida 

Reply Gaians of Florida
Florida Supercon 2009 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jinzouki

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:14 pm
I assume she means she'll make her own by hand xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:15 pm
The Ghetto way also known as holding something up with duct tape and rope. Ahh the ghetto way-also known as the lazy a** way-but not too lazy there is some effort blaugh  

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jinzouki

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:31 pm
I see....
Also, is anyone that's attending this convention going in cosplay? I "might" but I'm not super sure at the moment. I might do a full one for the conventions at fall/winter surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:56 pm
Not really. I am bringing My pink Domo with me on friday and wearing pink and black. Saturday Im going dress up on Lolita and then sunday might wear my silk kimono.  

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Spartan S15

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:02 pm
Jinzouki
I see....
Also, is anyone that's attending this convention going in cosplay? I "might" but I'm not super sure at the moment. I might do a full one for the conventions at fall/winter surprised

i'm not cosplaying because i didn't make my diaryboy cosplay in time cry

but i'm also making halo armor during the summer :O  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:31 pm
purplekitty
Not really. I am bringing My pink Domo with me on friday and wearing pink and black. Saturday Im going dress up on Lolita and then sunday might wear my silk kimono.
Take pics. XD  

CrazyRob

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:49 am
CrazyRob
purplekitty
Take pics. XD
oh dude I am taking a lot and going to bring lots of batteries XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:58 pm
I'll bring my camera for this, I'm not sure if I'm going in cosplay, but at least I'll bring a mask (which was part of the cosplay I was gonna do). I just gotta clean it out since I loaned it to my half-bro sweatdrop I'd wanna go all weekend but at least I'll be there Saturday to meet Bruce Campbell biggrin  

Jinzouki

CrazyRob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:10 pm
purplekitty
CrazyRob
purplekitty
Take pics. XD

That could be taken a number of ways. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:35 pm
CrazyRob
purplekitty
CrazyRob
purplekitty
Take pics. XD

That could be taken a number of ways. lol
gonk  

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Spartan S15

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:39 pm
REASONS I CAN'T GO:

Friday (today): Parents work today sad

Saturday: Mom has to work and my parents are going to a concert...I wanna go THAT day because of the brawl tourney! crying maybe I can talk to my dad...wait...i don't have money sweatdrop

Sunday: Not sure...because if i miss the tourney, then i'm not going!!! stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:53 am
Don't feel too bad dude, I couldn't go either, all weekend I've been stuck working, I will try "one" last time to make a Florida convention or screw it I'll stick with Toronto cons ಠ_ಠ (unless maybe someone REALLY awesome went as a guest).  

Jinzouki

SheThoughtSheDid

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:44 pm
My bro got to go with his friend, I wish I could've gone D:  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:05 pm
Hey Ill post up pics for yas!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. They are from Gaia.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Me w/ Domo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. That was a big weapon 0.o

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. wedding yuna. the dress was pretty

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. me with steph beard(voice of sailor minnie moon)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And he is back...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. rocking out during the cosplay rockstar competition.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. wolverine sining Im too sexy.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bruce Campbell

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mmm..lunch..wait sorry went off track there...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. bruce campbell

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Auron <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sakura! I loooove this dress! She won an award for this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Me in Lolita

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Teh yip yups!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. teh ring for the supercon mania

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. course spy had to be the referee.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Teh wrestling Joker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The guy from street fighter, his belt and ladies

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He carries that noose around his neck pretty good...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cobra stabbing carol in the neck yeech

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. uhm...yeah the cosplays were ok this year...truthfully they werent that good.. But one very good singer and this sketch.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. bleach cosplay

get ready for creepy....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And thats the last pic I took leaving Miami.  

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jinzouki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:32 am
Wow I feel especially lousy not attending, looked like so much fun surprised  
Gaians of Florida

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items