Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
R&P Inn (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New guest?
New!!!
100%
 100%  [ 32 ]
Total Votes : 32

Magic Moppy 14

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:41 pm
"Magic?" she said uncertainly "And you froze him in his own brain, reliving the same thing over and over ... and ... " *here she paused unhappily*
" .... you can't send me back until theres some kind of equinox."
*a further pause and she seemed to become more certain of herself and her surroundings as if she had reached a decision. The worry lines on her face reduced a little*
"Magic doesn't exist where I come from. It isn't real, it's just a story told to amuse people, but I always wanted to believe in magic and sometimes, just sometimes, I'd almost believe I was different."
*Looking Mara straight in the eye she said confidently*
"My name is Nikki, but my nickname is Moppy and in this place I seem to be magic." *an amused sort of smile this time*
"Do you think I could be magic? Is that how I got here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:42 pm
"And as for that guy, he is a henchman. No power really. But unless we make his disappearance an accident, more dangerous people will come. He was hired by Tito, who is a rival of Aurea and my friend Beakerz. Beakerz was to meet Aurea in the bar, but he was kidnapped before that. In front of me. I thought it was a routine check, but turns out those guards were paid. No prizes for guessing who paid them. So, Tito who is labouring under the delusion that Aurea was his girlfriend, wants her back. And if Aurea's frequent hugs aren't proof enough, she was tricking him to get dirt on him and exonerate Beakerz and does NOT like him. That is what the book is about. We don't know how much that guy found out, but if he was after the book, means that Tito might be finding out Aurea's gameplan right about now. The book's going to stay with Worick. He's a poet and won't look odd carrying it and its best if the enemy doesn't know too much about our fighting skills...Worick is capable and a known soldier...let them think its just him they are fighting. That is if Worick agrees that is. But I know he will, he's a gentleman! As for you MM, we got you into this mess, and we'll get you out of it. The next time there's an equinox, you're going home...but till then...explore your reason for being here and your power as well....okay...who wants to share their history now?"
OOC((look guys you can just ignore this suggestion, my character is like that, very extrovertish and unpredictable...don't mind what I say okay? Cheers all, love the way this rp is going...thanks you guys!))  

newbie_surja

newbie_surja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:44 pm
"Moppy, you ARE magic. You wouldn't have survived the journey here otherwise....but I can't tell which kind. You have to find out yourself...And I love the name Nikki...can I address you like that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:56 pm
"Yes, I am Nikki and I guess it would be best if I don't forget who I really am. I do want to go home." *A bigger smile*

(( You all can address me as Nikki OCC too, as that is my real name razz ))  

Magic Moppy 14

Sid the Body Gaurd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:56 pm
worickcame back doun sairs with the thug hogtide and set him on the floor"I nead info. who is he, who is after you, ..... and who wants to giv another hearty chear for the second hostess in the R&P Inn!"worick seyd with a worm smile on his face"oh and do you want your book back...HURA!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:07 pm
"Worick he's a thug send by Tito...AND THREE CHEERS FOR AUREA!!!!!!!!!!
HUZAH! More drinks, yes, we need more drinks!"*goes out to the back and fetches a large vat* "And Worick, keep that book please....we need it safe..and Aurea out of trouble...." She pauses and then whispers,"And...thanks a lot."  

newbie_surja

Sid the Body Gaurd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:17 pm
((Im not on untill 8:00-10:00 central time. thats why I have hostess))
"man i droped the ball on that one hu? well surja can you implant a memory into his head and send him home? like if you told him he got the mony back from Aurealis and got mug'd on the way back than the mob would be looking for a non existant guy and Aurealis would be fine."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:20 pm
worick lies two bags on the bar with 500 gold each"heres the pay for my new and wonderful hostess and expect the same every sunday!"  

Sid the Body Gaurd

Sid the Body Gaurd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:22 pm
"well Im geting that fealing... poetry time." worick got out his small note book that look'd like it was made of womens underclothing":  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:23 pm
hve you ever loved some one?
some one that you knew you where going to spend the rest of your life with?
and than they tell you they don't love you any more.
what a farce!
for if that where true
than they never loved you at all!
but if you loved some one.
truely loved some one.
who spat it back in your face
than you know the feeling
like your heart has left you.
like your life has been torn asunder.
when the fires of love
turn to cold stone
and are crushed
by the hate you harbored
for but a fleeting second.
now imagine that they loved you back.
truely loved you.
but they had to leave.
for a reason neither of you
had the power to stop.
they wouldn't leave soon.
nor would they leave in some distant unknown future.
but in a mesure of months
on a day that was specifically pland out.
and you are alaud to stay with them
untill they leave.
imagine the torture.
and tell me how to describe it.
because for all my poetry
all my pain
all my dieing love.
I can find no compilation of words
no poem writen by one more talented than myself
to describe this fealing.
it makes me want to tear
at every inch of skin on my body!
it makes me want to rip out my heart
just to stop the pain!
it makes me want to quit
at this discusting game called life!
but I stay
for there is still love left in this broken heart.
I would never quit if it ment leaving her...  

Sid the Body Gaurd

Aurealis Sky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:30 pm
Aurea cheered when she heard that she was a new hostess.
"Yay! This is going to be a lot of fun, I can tell. So far, this day has been great!" She said, grinning happily. Kibby meowed pitifully as she was crushed even more.
"Oh, sorry my little Kibby." She said, letting go of Kibby. Kibby stalked off with her broken tail held up high like a banner. It was obvious that the Inn would be rid of vermin by the next day.
"Hmmm~ well, let's see... you already know my history, Mara, and you just told Nikki, but Worick doesn't know! Okay, where to start..." She said, striking a 'thinking' pose.
"As you can tell, that was a thug sent by Tiko." Here she giggled about how Mara seemed to be getting some names wrong.
"Well, Tiko is the son of the mafia boss. Not a lot of people know that, though. I only found out because I was his 'girlfriend'." Aurea spat out the word girlfriend like it was venom.
"Well, Tiko was jealous of my best friend Beakerz, who was loved by the town. He got some mafia thugs to ruin Beakerz reputation, and make the town hate him. This crushed Beakerz, who loved the town. He was forced to go on the run to avoid being captured by the mafia. Well, I knew that the only way to help him would be to spy on Tiko and the mafia, so I became Tiko's girlfriend. I made a book of spy reports, and Beakerz and I agreed to meet at the bar that is across the street. Well, when I got there, Beakerz was nowhere to be found. Mara then showed up and told me that he had been taken. She had to leave soon after that. Then, a thug like the one you just tied up came in looking for me, so I had to run here to find Mara. And the rest is history!" She said, spinning on the bar stool. She came to a stop facing Worick.
"Oh, and thank you for keeping the book safe, Worick! It needs to be kept out of the mafia's hands until Beakerz is free. Whenever that will be...." She trailed off doubtfully. Aurea blinked when she heard Worick tell Mara to change his memories.
"Mara, when you do that, make sure that he thinks that I ran away from the bar. Otherwise, more thugs will come here looking for me, and I don't want that." Aurea seemed to come to a sudden realization. She whipped around on the bar stool, almost falling off, to face Nikki.
"Oh, I forgot! I was hoping you could tell me more about the place you come from! Maybe it might help you feel better? That, and I love to learn more about foreign places." She said, eyes twinkling with excitement.
Aurea's eyes went wide when she saw how much gold she was given.
"Wow! That's more than I ever got from Tiko, or my parents!" She exclaimed.
Aurea then sniffed when she heard the poem.
"That was sad... Did someone hurt you, Worick?" She asked him, hoping she wasn't prying.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:39 pm
"no. no one hert me. well not intentionaly. it was about my girl frend. well I gues Im singal now..."worick traled off. he sudenly got out his note book and started to wright franticly.  

Sid the Body Gaurd

newbie_surja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:48 pm
"Yes, I can implant a memory in his brain, but he will wake up from it. And he should be at that place. I think there is survellience outside. He has come in. He must go out himself with Aurea or not come out at all. How about a charade? I can't erase a memory...but I can implant a continuation...Aurea was hit by him...He saw us coming but grabbed the book and was heading out...now what about the time lag? its been 20 min since he was confronted by Aurea...yes, he was afraid that Tito will kill him...because I don't think Tito would want Aurea hurt then...And he made a run for it...I'll leave the part how he did it without the watch catching him...he knows them best and his memory will fill out those parts...We will need to tell people that Aurea was hurt by a thug and to recover she is staying here...the thug will..."thought Mara. Aloud she said, "Worick, I'll send him out...give me the poem book of yours please..",thought Mara. She took the book Worick gave her and walked into the center of the room...her eyes buzzed with blue sparks and suddenly a strange mist enveloped the body of the thug and the poem book...they caught fire and the book became a replica of Aurea's book...she placed the book in the thug's hands and waved her hand...he stood up and for a second his eyes flickered. Then he was gone. She turned to Worick and produced his book out of nowhere."Thanks, and that poem was really something. And Its true, I've had that time too. Wish I could write like you."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:55 pm
"OH boy...Aurealis, Aurelius...Tiko, Tito....you see how similar they are...how can I be expected to know magic AND names.... crying "  

newbie_surja

Sid the Body Gaurd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:58 pm
"thank you but wont they notice the magick in the book? you see that book is enchanted to spellcheck my work."  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff