Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Worst personal videogame ******** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rachetgirl11

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:44 pm
Let's see...Any big a** blunders on my part? Well, there is the one where I lost my Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones clear data, and also losing a ton of the extras that you get for beating the game. All because I ******** TRIPPED, and the cartridge flew out of my DS.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:30 pm
Hero Maul
I downloaded Superman 64 on my Project 64.

ಠ_ಠ

At some point I'm going to buy that game just to strike fear into the hearts of everyone who finds out that I own an N64.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Life is Like a Peanut

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:47 am
Zephyrkitty
Hero Maul
I downloaded Superman 64 on my Project 64.

ಠ_ಠ

At some point I'm going to buy that game just to strike fear into the hearts of everyone who finds out that I own an N64.

N64 are awesome! lol randomness on my part  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:19 am
Hmm.
Pokemon - had 200 + hours on my gold version. Then, for some reason, there's a flood in my bedroom. My bedroom was underneath the kitchen sink. Lucky me. My cartridge was caught in the mini-flood. I was hurt, because it was the first game I put so much heart into. Had most rare pokemon, tyranitar, I was set. Then, lost it all.

Animal crossing: Everyone's chillin' in my room, my sister decides to start an account. 6 hours into the game, her friend's brother hits the reset button. My sister gets a pleasant rant from resetti, and another 6 hours go by. We were both pissed. She lost her file, I lost my sleep.

I once tried to get marriage mask/finish the fourth temple in LoZ: MM, and all the fairy people in one day. I had to EVERYTHING that the teple required in order to get in, including getting the zombeh ask and the cloning song.
Did all of that, got the 19th fairy, giant's mask, ready to fight the final boss.
GLSSHHCRRRCRASHHHHH
I look upon the screen, a tear flows down my cheek like a lost raindrop in the river, sailing away. I never played MM since.  

The Sexiest Wario

Beloved Sex Symbol

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:53 am
Then there was the time my Big Brother's friend put all his stuff and power ups on Arieth in Final Fantasy VII because nobody told him that she died later on. He was upset about that.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:57 pm
Aurons_Blade
I once tried to get marriage mask/finish the fourth temple in LoZ: MM, and all the fairy people in one day. I had to EVERYTHING that the teple required in order to get in, including getting the zombeh ask and the cloning song.
Did all of that, got the 19th fairy, giant's mask, ready to fight the final boss.
GLSSHHCRRRCRASHHHHH
I look upon the screen, a tear flows down my cheek like a lost raindrop in the river, sailing away. I never played MM since.
That's pretty much what happened to me a couple days ago. You playing on the collector's disc?  

8Bit Jack

Rachetgirl11

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:04 am
GrowingDandelion
Then there was the time my Big Brother's friend put all his stuff and power ups on Arieth in Final Fantasy VII because nobody told him that she died later on. He was upset about that.

Well, there's a ********. Didn't he know that the hot chick always dies?

Considering that, I'm counting the days until one of the female characters in Final Fantasy XII gets knocked off. I think it's gonna be either Fran, or Ashe.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:22 pm
Ah....hm....Oh!

I was playing Tales of Symphonia: Dawn Of A New World, got all the way from Chapter 1 in Luin to Chapter 8 in the Ginnungagap to fight Alice and Decus....I forgot to buy Life Bottles, and Gels, so when I fought them, Marta died instantly, and Emil followed soon after, and...I lost 521,555 Gald, All my rare items, all my titles, all my weapons and armor, my skit data, everything....

There was another one that I was soooo super close to winning a Smashboards online tournament in Brawl, I was owning with ym Zelda, then, mysteriousl, te power goes out, and my Wi-Fi settings get all f-ed up!

T-T
I cried tears of blood that day...  

Galaxy Princess Rosalina

Rhed King

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:17 pm
gonk
ahh that must have been terrible...

Although I think my biggest fail was when I temporarily got Brawl Alzheimer's and sucked for no good reason.

I'm only now passing how good I used to be.
What a shame....
althoug I must say losing power mid win is like FAIL  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:01 pm
Rachetdude11
GrowingDandelion

Well, there's a f**k-up. Didn't he know that the hot chick always dies?

Considering that, I'm counting the days until one of the female characters in Final Fantasy XII gets knocked off. I think it's gonna be either Fran, or Ashe.

Yeah, he yelled at everybody, and they all laughed. I still think it's as funny as hell.  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:03 pm
I bought Pokemon Battle Revolution for $50.

D=  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:22 pm
I actually tried some sports games when I was lil.....hate em all except for the really cartoony ones

edit: Lent out my pokeman games a few times. Everytime I asked the person(s) not to overwrite my data....it still happened

Trying to toy with the computer players in a yugioh game, they kill you dead if you don't kill em 1st

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:52 pm
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
edit: Lent out my pokeman games a few times. Everytime I asked the person(s) not to overwrite my data....it still happened

I had the perfect ending on Link's Awakening (the one you get by beating the game without dying), and let my friend try the game for a while. When I got it back, I found out that he'd saved on that file that he died. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:10 pm
Maybe how I wasted about $120 on a used Xbox, last year. I wanted something for my room to just turn on once in a while...

At least I got two controllers, a memory card, and a few games...  

Dude-LAP

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:33 pm
All the times I forgot to save frequently......  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff