Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Retired Threads
Curse of Darkness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:20 pm
Isaac was gripping her arm too heard, she winced. He was also walking way too fast, she tried to keep up with him, but her heel broke and she fell to the ground. Tears started to well in her eyes, there was a big change in Isaac and she hated it. She knew it was all Lord Dracula's fault. She took a deep breath and tried to keep herself from crying and she was doing pretty good at it. She looked at the rocky path and tried to get up but feel right back down.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:32 pm
{Hi guys I'll help out Hector now...for the moment! wink }

So...after al this time, he has lost that much power? This may prove challenging, but it is certainly not an outcome that I had not anticipated. It will just take longer, that is all...The figure thought as he watched Hector successfully summon a fairy. He decided that in order to set things in the right motion, his presence should be revealed.
Loud appluase caught Hector's attention as the figure revealed himself, applauding Hector for his efforts.
"Well well, Devilforging is it? Never seen that before, very impressive. Its enough to make your blood run cold." The figure smirked, his gaze switching inbetween Hector and the forge he had just used. He then noticed Hector's hostile inquisitive gaze fall on him. The figure chuckled.
"My apologies, my lord, I should have offered an introduction" he smiled, bowing meekly "I go by Zead. I have one purpose only--to purify this land of the pestilent curse which infects it." He was aware of Hector losing interest in him and making to leave, he caught his attention through telling him what he wanted to hear. "You--on the other hand are searching for the other Devilforgemaster, are you not?"
Noticing Hector stop and take interest, Zead smiled to himself.

SomaCruz-darklord
Crew

I0I-Zero-Kiryu-I0I

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:02 am
"And of what concern is this to you?" Hector asked the strange man, who bore a lose resemblence of priestly detatchment. "Why would you help me?"

Be this as confusing as it may, if someone can help me achieve my vengeance...well then, it makes the work lighter for me. I need only concern myself with killing that demented ghoul, Isaac.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:52 pm
{It's a shame that this rp stopped...maybe we can get it running again?}  

Walter Bernhard

Retired Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out