Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
The Steel City of Garensvoid Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kody Bloodmoon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:27 am
(he left. . . . . stare )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:30 am
((I've got to go too sweatdrop sorry))  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kody Bloodmoon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:34 am
(awwwwwwwwwwww. . . crying thats okay xd )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:18 pm
Flint nodded to the young man, "Yes, but don't worry about him he's a hardy fellow and all he should be doing is following them." Flint looked at the wound, "I don't have much but I some salved bandages may be able to stop the bleeding and ease the pain. We should still find an Apothecary though." Flint withdrew a tin of bandages from his pack and handed them to the young man, "You may look at them if you wish to be sure they are what I say they are."  

Alfonse-Maldrant

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:07 pm
Daisy stared down at the man without an arm, her head slightly tilting sideways. "Is he dead?" She asked jabbing her toe into his side to get a reaction. "Rammu?..... yna oui tayt?" She called to the man just in case he spoke i diffrent language. "Do you know any other languages Dakota?" Daisy asked with a cheeful tone. This was almost like a game to her, 'Guess the language of the probably dead guy'.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:29 pm
Dakota poked her in the forehead. "uhh. . . i can talk to animals, does that count?" he asked poking her again  

Kody Bloodmoon

concretecows

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:07 am
(( Guy with no arm escaped, you can't refer to him, because he's gone. And F.Y.I Bloodmoon, I'm a girl ))
User Image

Adam smiled, running his fingers through his hair in a strange sense of relief. There was someone that could think logically, that could help. He took the bandages and did the appropriate wrapping around his father's forehead, biting his lip as if he were worried he would do the task badly. Then he looked back to Flint, in the hope that he would end the tragic situation with just a word. Then recalled what the guy had said, "An Apothecary...", he looked to the ground as he thought. "Can you help me carry him?".

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:20 pm
((Oh- oops, sorry. Ignore all of that then ^^))  

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kody Bloodmoon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:01 pm
(opps sorry redface )  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:04 pm
Flint nodded, "Sure, lets get him up," He said as he turned facing in the same direction as the man's feet and kneeling down so as the get one of the man's arms over his shoulder.

Malvas came striding back to where Flint was he was out of breath but managed to get out, "Sorry....Flint.....I couldn't......keep..."

"Rest easy, friend, you did well," Flint replied, "Stay and catch your breath and then catch up with us."  

Alfonse-Maldrant

concretecows

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:29 am
(( S'okay, just wanted to let you know. ))
User Image

He placed his father's other arm over his shoulder. "The Apothecary's is..um". It was like he'd forgotten, the panic of the situation had confused him deeply, he paused struggling to recall the vital piece of information. Then he pointed forward, still unsure as to whether it was the correct route, "This way?". It was more of a question than a statement, and accompanied by a nervous glance to Flint and then Malvas. Which made it all the more obvious that the poor boy was clueless. It was the first time anything remotely tragic had occurred in his entire life, and it was mind-numbing. It was scary. Anything was scary when it involved a family member, especially, if it was your only, family member.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:01 pm
Dakota grew bored and walked down one of the streets.  

Kody Bloodmoon

oO_chii_Oo

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:02 pm
Daisy watched Dakota walk off and waved her right hand rapidly around in the air. "Bye-bye Dakota, it was fun playing with you!" She call out before tuning around and transforming into a large tiger. The tiger purred for a moment before springing forwayd and exiting the Steel City.

[exiting steel city to __?__}

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:37 pm
Dakota smiled and waved back "bye hope to see you again" he yelled before wondering were to go next  

Kody Bloodmoon

Kody Bloodmoon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:40 am
Dakota walked out of the gate, He looked at a around and walked into the forrest. (exit to serenity forrest)  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff