Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
Bloody marry Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wR-v-blue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:56 am
I am freaked out!!!!! Hehehehehehehehee.....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:59 am
we got one in england where i live. the bext town over is Marsden park.. if you go there between half twlve at night and 2 Am. stand with in 10 feet of this bence and you say. "white lady, white lady i killed your white baby". its said something is suppose to come after you, it actually tries to slice you with a nife. im too scared to test it  

AnimeKid88

Wolf_heart14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:49 pm
i wish i never read this..............  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:12 am
when i was in fourth grade i tried it and it was the scariest thing i have ever done in my life THIS IS NO JOKE  

iiPwnage

iiPwnage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:15 am
shawty19-4-life
x_X_Two_Faced_Goth_X_x
User Image
Rawr

stupid s**t scared the crap out of me now i cant ******** sleep curse u all
OMG THT PIC SCARED THE S**T OUTTA ME NO I CAN NEVER GO TO THE WASHROOM EVER AGAIN....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:16 pm
lol, why do creepy things usually happen in the bathroom xd  

zetricky

7,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

KieKie_6000

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:14 pm
sk8terkid204
shawty19-4-life
x_X_Two_Faced_Goth_X_x
User Image
Rawr

OMG THT PIC SCARED THE S**T OUTTA ME NO I CAN NEVER GO TO THE WASHROOM EVER AGAIN....

HOLLY S**T!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW HOW AM I GOING TO SLEEP  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:40 pm
I heard this urban legend myself. And just for kicks tried out every single version. I'm NOT JOKING. I actually wasted days (nights) of my life staying up until late: 12 midnight and then until 1 am and went into the bathroom and did everything. The first time I spun around like an imbecil getting bruises from the narrow space and actually cursing "Bloody ****ing Mary!" Believe me nothing happened. I waited. And I waited. And nothing happened.

The second time I tried flushing the water in the toilet, looking into the mirror and saying her name three times but I couldn't help myself laughing at my own squeaky voice's echo in the bathroom while trying to be serious. That time my dad nearly flipped cause he thought I was vomiting or having Diarrhea or other s**t like that and that's why I was flushing the toilet so often.

The third time I did it on a night with a full moon, cause I thought maybe that would do the trick and even took a candle with me. Was all set and went through the whole ordeal of spinning in the tight space AGAIN and then saying her name three times and looking in the mirror for anything. All I could see was my loser face squinting in the dark.

So kids take it from me, urban legends are meant to scare you. MEANT TO. They never come true. I'm alive. And the only things I've ever gained from this experience were bruises and humiliation at being such a fool.  

Alky

Vicious Mage

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Kasakii

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:47 am
LoL plz stop talkin bout flushing toilets my mum just done a huge party with 27 ppl and the toilet keeps flushing im scaed XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:06 pm
i dont really know but its stupid and ive done it ten million times over and
OH MY GOSH NOTHING HAPPENED!  

zetura

5,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Irken Tallest Kira

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:32 pm
Floral_Girl
i know this story bloody mary u flush the toilet 13 times and turn the faucet on and off ten times spin in circles and count to 10 and she will come and killl u (turn off the light)

that makes it sound like you got OCD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:18 pm
the human bloody mary was a woman by the name of elizabeth bathory who brought young girls to her mansion(somewhere in europe) and drained them of blood and would bathe in their blood because their blood would keep her young. the people in the nearby town realized all thegirls of the town were going missing and came to the conclusion that it was elizabeth. she was imprisoned and was made to stare at her withering self for the rest of her life, for the only thing that was in the room was a mirror. now, whenever somebody does the many different versions of bloody mary she supposedly comes back and kills the person! biggrin  

KimiArain

Invisible Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

KimiArain

Invisible Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:23 pm
KieKie_6000
sk8terkid204
shawty19-4-life
x_X_Two_Faced_Goth_X_x
User Image
Rawr

HOLLY S**T!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW HOW AM I GOING TO SLEEP

rawr means i love you in bloody mary language xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:09 pm
I don't know the origins of the story, But the Supernatural did there own version of it.

Bloody mary appeared after you said her name 3 times, she appeared in the mirror and gouged your eyes out.

In the show, she was originally a girl who was killed by having her eyes surgically removed and she bled to death in front of the mirror. She was then able to travel from mirror to mirror when she was called by any person.

In the show she killed anyone who had a secret where someone died. It was a great episode of the show.

They ended up summoning her to her original mirror, broke the mirror and she crawled out of it. It looked like a scene from the grudge.

She then was killed by seeing her own reflection in a mirror.

That's right, bloody mary killed bloody mary.  

Demascion Lycan

Friendly Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Demascion Lycan

Friendly Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:14 pm
kiti_kimi_ese_pai94
the human bloody mary was a woman by the name of elizabeth bathory who brought young girls to her mansion(somewhere in europe) and drained them of blood and would bathe in their blood because their blood would keep her young. the people in the nearby town realized all thegirls of the town were going missing and came to the conclusion that it was elizabeth. she was imprisoned and was made to stare at her withering self for the rest of her life, for the only thing that was in the room was a mirror. now, whenever somebody does the many different versions of bloody mary she supposedly comes back and kills the person! biggrin

Oh, and thats a completely different bloody mary. The historical bloody mary and the urban legend bloody mary are completely different things. Don't say that the historical one is the cause of the story. Its crap. Thats just a coincidental name mix-up.  
[15]~ Stories ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff