Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Retired Threads
Dark Castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:47 pm
Annamay pouted slightly, "But its comfy!" She smiled when Dreamis laughed. She pointed to the roof. "We have another visitor."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:11 pm
Cyr took note of the guest on the rooftop. And with another blaze from his hand he had the gargoyles on the rooftops moving and scouring the area for the guest to capture and bring to his Mistress.  

xxxCyr1313xxx

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:07 am
Annamayww16
Annamay pouted slightly, "But its comfy!" She smiled when Dreamis laughed. She pointed to the roof. "We have another visitor."

She looked up to the roof and spotted him. "Looks like I'm quite popular these days" she said. She noticed that Cry was taking care of it though.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:49 am
Hiding behind a chimney Purizumu watched the gargoyles with a low hiss and then gave a small chuckle as he stepped out with his arms in the air.
"Oh dear you've found me! Whatever will I do? I suppose this arrancar will just have to give up," Purizumu cooed as he walked toward the gargoyles with his hands in the air submissively.  

Arrancar Purizumu

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:57 pm
Dreamis was now watching him. He's an interesting fellow...I like him! she said to herself and her Lord. She smiled. "What's your name?" she yelled to the man on the roof.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:04 pm
The gargoyles took hold of the guest on the roof and flew him down to the level of their Mistress so she didn't have to raise her voice for such a person. Cyr walked in to make sure the gargoyles didn't hurt the guest to much.  

xxxCyr1313xxx

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:33 am
Dreamis smiled. "Thank you my dear" she said. She walked up to her new guest. "Something tells me that you're not here to fix the roof?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:26 pm
Annamay looked up at the roof. "We really need to get someone to though, its falling a part a little bit."  

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:26 pm
She looked over at Annamay and smiled. "When you find someone let me know" she said. It was really hard to get anyone out here as it was, but to fix the roof of a cursed castle was even more rare. She turned back to the prisoner.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:31 am
Landing on the ground Purizumu gave the darkly dressed Lady who spoke to him a sinister chuckle in response, looking at the gargoyles restrainign each of his arms.
"Thankyou boys, now let the big kids play," Purizumu purred as he pulled his arms forward suddenly and yanked off the stone arms of the gargoyles restraining him. Looking down at them and placing his hand on his cheek in mock concern he shook his head dismally.
"Oh my, are they going to be okay?" Purizumu added when he looked as Dreamis again. "Roof fixer? I don't know I could be," Purizumu shrugged as he walked past Dreamis and paused as he turned back to look at her. "That all depends doesn't it?" Purizumu laughed manically as he hopped onto a nearby wall and sat down looking over the other people present.  

Arrancar Purizumu

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:03 pm
Dreamis laughed softly. "I like you, you're a funny one" she replied. She looked to little Vlad. What do you think of him my lord? she asked. She had never seen anything like him. She loved his insanity. No one would ever do such things or be brave enough to talk to the mistress at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:07 am
Dr Abraham Van Helsing
A Canis lupus lycanthrope I see. This may be trouble, lets get this over with. Come on young man it is time to get started…
*looks to Dreamis, Annamay, and Renfield, and addresses Dreamis*
I must thank you for such a warm welcome…
*fearlessly looks her in the eyes from across the room and maze*
Do not worry milady, we will not be long…

{Hi, is this in keeping with the story? I've been away for ages! So I'm lost! crying }

Soma looked startled at the spirit this elderly man possessed.
"Sure...erm...lead the way...Are you sure you're up to this?" Soma asked the old man cautiously, not wanting to incite his wrath.
He looked over to the woman, who he gathered from the recent conversation was the Mistress of the Castle.
"Mistress." Soma called to her. "Where is Count Dracula?"

SomaCruz-darklord
Crew

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:35 pm
SomaCruz-darklord
Dr Abraham Van Helsing
A Canis lupus lycanthrope I see. This may be trouble, lets get this over with. Come on young man it is time to get started…
*looks to Dreamis, Annamay, and Renfield, and addresses Dreamis*
I must thank you for such a warm welcome…
*fearlessly looks her in the eyes from across the room and maze*
Do not worry milady, we will not be long…

{Hi, is this in keeping with the story? I've been away for ages! So I'm lost! crying }

Soma looked startled at the spirit this elderly man possessed.
"Sure...erm...lead the way...Are you sure you're up to this?" Soma asked the old man cautiously, not wanting to incite his wrath.
He looked over to the woman, who he gathered from the recent conversation was the Mistress of the Castle.
"Mistress." Soma called to her. "Where is Count Dracula?"

{Yeah it's fine. And we've all missed you dearly 3nodding }
Dreamis looked over to Soma. She smiled softly. "Unfortunately, Lord Dracula is not really with us at the moment." she replied.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:33 am
Purizumu cackled again and leaned back and forth on the wall.
"Theres nothing funny about the opposite end of the horizon and its shady realms Lady Drac," Puruzimu purred in a son-like voice and hopped to his feet again. "You have to follow the signs if you want to live to learn." Purizumu noticed the white haired boy speak with the Mistress of the castle and skipped toward him with a playful grin. Purizumu circled him for a moment before closing in from behind and sniffing his hair and scurrying back again.
"Pretty boy smells like flowers and water voles."  

Arrancar Purizumu

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:47 pm
Dreamis gave him a sideways smile. "And what do you mean by that?" she asked. She was very curious about this man now. She had never met or seen anything like him.  
Retired Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff