Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Retired Threads
RPG {Name Pending} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxxCyr1313xxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:59 am
Cyr was shocked but somehow intrigued. He thought his brother didn't have any family left. He stepped closer to Annamay and she did have a similar smell to the stole he wore. His eyes widend  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:08 am
The hours past and Dreamis kept herself occupied by drawing. It was finally dark enough for Dreamis to go out and search for clothes.
She went out into town and started looking for some boutiques. She found one that looked promising. She told the owner what she was looking for. A long sleeve black shirt, black pants, boots, and a blue sash to go around her waist. The shop keep had what she was looking for. She smiled and paid the man. She went back to her room and got a shower, then got dressed.
She was now on her way to find the ones that had their scent on Annamay.

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Xetsway

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:52 am
In the tomb of the Ice King, Frost lay headless upon a stone sarcophogus along with his four generals. Their souls were still intrapped within their body for their goddess had not come for them, it was not their time.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:04 pm
She was getting closer to them. She could sense it. A smirk cam across her face. They smell like her sister and nieces. For some reason there was a huge crowd of people. There was some event going on. Like a festival or something. Dreamis saw a mask in the shape of a bat. She put it. Annamay probably warned her family of what she had done so she disguised herself.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

xxxCyr1313xxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:42 pm
Cyr didn't like the fact that there was someone with the same scent as his late brother. He dashed to the nearest river and decided to hide out there for a bit and retrain.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:28 pm
Annamay leaned back when he stepped closer and sniffed her. "Smell like who?" She got a little annoyed when he dashed off. "Hey!" She dashed after him. Annamay caught up with him, she grabbed him and held him there. "Why'd you just dash off like that? What were you talking about?"  

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

xxxCyr1313xxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:01 pm
"You smell like my late older brother." It's weird I thought he didn't have any family left. I need to go after what I saw what the ancient bloodsucker could do I need to train more." Cyr headed to the east to the river bank  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:26 pm
Dreamis was at their house. Annamay's sister was outside doing some gardening and the children were out in the yard playing. The sister looked up with wide eyes. Dreamis took off her mask and smiled an evil smile. The woman rushed her kids inside. "Don't worry...they'll die quickly" she said with a smirk  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

xxxCyr1313xxx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:38 pm
Cyr got to the riverbank and began to train. He tried to speed up his training so that it would take him one day instead of one month. By the end of the day his power doubled three times, and he grew eight more tails to compensate for that much power. However he had no more energy or strength and just flopped back and slept for two days.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:46 am
Frost's body had become restless, it struggled to move but was tied down. There was a roar from within himself as his body sat up, breaking the chains off of him. It stepped down from its resting place and went to its blade. It held it high in the air as a blue light glowed from it. He had set a curse upon the land, a horrible and dire curse that would only lift if he and his followers were given back what was theirs.  

Xetsway

xxxCyr1313xxx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:25 pm
Cyr knew he was gonna go into a battle so he decided to change his outfit. From the stole his brother gave him to more Japanese apparel.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:28 pm
Annamay was about to go after him but decided she'd find him later, she sensed danger. She hurried to her sister's house and saw Dreamis standing outside. She rushed infront of her, drawing her sword as she ran so that it was drawn when she landed. She got into a defensive stance. It felt so weird to be on the other side, actually fighting her friend. "Dreamis please, I really don't want to do this. I'd rather not see you die again, especially by my own hands this time."

"It may not have been by your own hands, but you helped kill me!" She yelled. Dreamis' hands turned into fists. "You should have known that I would come back and let everyone suffer my wrath for what you and the others did." she said. She knew that Annamay was skilled with a blade but walked closer to her anyway. "Stab me...I dare you" she taunted with a smirk on her face.  

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

xxxCyr1313xxx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:08 pm
As Cyr finished putting on his clothes. He looked for Annamay and found her in front of a house blocking some people with her sword drawn. She faced the bloodsucker he met before. He wanted to watch the scene play out. As much as he loved to fight he loved watching a great fight as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:40 am
There was a sudden cold air that filed the world around them. He heavy blizzard was now around the Kingdom of Ice and it was now moving its was downwards, from the North and now into Russia and North America.  

Xetsway

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:55 pm
Quote:
Annamayww16
Annamay was about to go after him but decided she'd find him later, she sensed danger. She hurried to her sister's house and saw Dreamis standing outside. She rushed infront of her, drawing her sword as she ran so that it was drawn when she landed. She got into a defensive stance. It felt so weird to be on the other side, actually fighting her friend. "Dreamis please, I really don't want to do this. I'd rather not see you die again, especially by my own hands this time."

Quote:
"It may not have been by your own hands, but you helped kill me!" She yelled. Dreamis' hands turned into fists. "You should have known that I would come back and let everyone suffer my wrath for what you and the others did." she said. She knew that Annamay was skilled with a blade but walked closer to her anyway. "Stab me...I dare you" she taunted with a smirk on her face.

Retired Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff