Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!
[Guide] Hedge Wizard/Witch Magick Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Morgan Tyrel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:36 pm
Well, those are the only basic Healing sells I have to teach you. Now, I really want eveyone to see this and tell me, which would you like to learn next. The choices are: Advanced Protection, Advanced Healing, Crystal Magick, and/or Augmenting/Empowering. The Augmenting/Empowering spells or ones that don't really fit with the others, spells to enhance certain parts of you, such as concentration, or, perhaps, a burst of endurance and energy. These spells use Elemental Magick, as well as a few hat can use Runes for Talismans.

Please, I would like your partisipation, and to tell me what you would like to learn next by this Friday, before I leave for holiday break. This way, I can plan out what I can teach you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:03 am
havent posted in 4ever. and still cant scan my sigle. But i can say that most of this stuff i do on a daily bases. It's intresting to see that other people do the same, because no one taught me how to do this. Outside validation is nice to hear. I'm excited to see what you will teach these kids next...^_^  

zabazor
Vice Captain

Morgan Tyrel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:08 pm
I've decided to teach Augmenting/Empowerment. These spells are very Elemental in nature, so I'll start with a simple one first for those of you who are not familiar with Elemental Magick. This is what I call a warmth shell.

Visualize your energy being spread from your skin, and red like a hearth's fire. FEEL the warmth of the flames, soaking into your body, and staving off the cold.

I use this for helping my body deal with cold temperatures. It takes a good deal of focus, and Invoking the element of Fire through elemental symbols traced with your hands helps. The colder you are the harder it is to maintain concentration.

User Image
(This is for the Lammas puzzle. Please don't remove).  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:30 pm
Next, a Focus Ward. This deals with the elemental energies of Air.

Visualize your body, as always. Now, draw the yellow energies of the Air around you into a globe encircling your head. Keep this in your mind as you work.

I use this whenever I find myself losing concentration. It helps if you can easily feel moving air.  

Morgan Tyrel

Morgan Tyrel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:32 pm
Ok, the next one I have is a Resilliancy Ward. This focuses on Earth.

Visualize, as always. Now, imagine the Grren/Brown energies of Earth coming up and encasing you in a "suit", then turn to stone.

I use this to buffer myself in high-energy areas so I don't get pummeled, being an empathic. I also use this during my Medieval combat group. It helps me to shrug off particularly painful hits.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:21 pm
This next one I avoid using in crowded areas, especially around those with abilities or sensitivities to Magick. It is an Absorbtion Current, focusing on Water.

Visualize, as always. Now, instead of a suit, see the currents, the flows of Energy around you, and redirect it, drawing it within you. See it building up, almost to averflowing.

This is useful if you want to charge an item with more power than you think you currently have, or to recharge yourself. I avoid using it, as it turns you into I kind of energy vampire, and it can really mess with others. A word of caution: NEVER draw in so much energy as to make yourself overflow. If you try to contain it, it will be like holding back a huge river with a weak dam. It will break through, and it can hurt you, not to mention send out an energy wave that could tip off any kind of nasty creature to you.  

Morgan Tyrel

Morgan Tyrel

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:50 pm
Ok, due to a recent occurence of events, I have decided to post some more "active" Magickal protection measures. I guess you could call these spells offensive Magick. These are for Magickal self-defence only!

The first I want to teach you is what I call a Fire Palm. This is very good for when you're in a melee against any opponent who is using Magick against you.

Visualize your hand wreathed in flames. Now, strike out, and will those flames to jet out, extending beyond the end of your strike range.

This spell is very good for battling an opponent in a furious, offensive state. I find that striking with an open palm with your fingers curled back is best for focusing the energies through the middle of your palm.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:36 pm
The next one I have is the Stone Palm. This is a more defensive spell, but can still be used in attack. I've discovered it provides more "impact" with your strikes. I've found that this stuns for a split second.

Visualize your hands encased in solid stone. Now, when you strike, see them land a solid blow, and stun your opponent.

I'm still developing all these spells beyond what I have here, so when I make an improvement I will come back, edit and date them.  

Morgan Tyrel

Morgan Tyrel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:58 pm
Next is the Freezing Palm, an aspect of Water. I use this mainly for freezing my opponent's energy in his body, allowing me to either follow up with another attack or to get away.

Visualize the energy of Water coalescing in your palm. See it lance out when you strike, freezing around a node of energy in your opponenet's body, or around a muscle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:41 pm
Ok, here's the fourth Elemental technique I've been working on, the Wind Knife. I find that forming your hand into a knife shape works best with this spell.

Visualize your hand being sheathed in the swirling, gusting energies of the storm-winds. Now strike out, and see your opponenet's energy pathways be severed.

I use this sparingly, as one ill-placed strike can easily damage your opponent for good. This is very well suited to cutting off your attackers energy to their extremities.  

Morgan Tyrel

Morgan Tyrel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:39 pm
ATTENTION: I will be unable to post for awhile, as there has been a death in my family. Please, if you have questions, PM me, and I will do what I can. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:15 pm
I am back, and I thank you for your patience. I have acquired some new books, and shall be sharing more developments as they come. If you have any suggestions or requests, please ask!  

Morgan Tyrel

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:06 am
At the request of the teacher this class has been moved to guide status until further notice.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:00 pm
how do I join  

blazelily

blazelily

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:21 pm
how do i get a hold of u  
The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games