Reply Instruments and Vocals
Violinists! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GenuineGenevive

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:15 am
I've been playing the violin for 8 years now...my violin name is Lady. I thought of the name when i saw Lady and the Tramp and when i saw how gentle and sweet lady was i decided to name my instrument lady...I love playing Bruch's violin concerto No.1 in G minor and Mendelssohn's violin concerto in E minor... I'm hoping to master Beethoven's Romance for violin and orchesra No.1 in G major Op.40..... razz 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:21 am
i've been playing the violin for almost 6 years. her name is victoria, or vicky. blaugh  

Jellyrum

misty elfin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:01 pm
hey played for 7 years
i like mendelssohn's violin concerto too (playing it ) as well as rimsky-korsakov's cappricio espagnole (playin it too) and stuff like that (i find i have a taste for russian-ish music recently lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:50 am
i really love the violin..i think i'm gonna try learning how to play it smile  

Eros Philia Agape

alexi2014

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:45 pm
hi! ive been playing for 8 years (i think)!!! biggrin cool rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:21 pm
well let's see...
looks like i've been playing for 9 yrs now!!!
WOOT!!!
my violins name is Vio X3
i could've named it Lin...
but i like the sound of vio =D  

mowmow167

2,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Luminant Dreams

6,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:28 pm
ive been playing for 3 years but im like a level 6-7

well, i dont name my instruments.... i guess i like vivaldi, bach, and mozart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:51 am
Violin's name: Chery (pronounced like the French "cheri" as in <>)
Years Playing Violin: 13
Current Piece(s): Sarasate, Romanza Andaluza; Bruch, Concerto G minor; Viotti, Concerto A minor; Devil's trill sonata (i'm kinda relearning after a 3 month break from it :p ); Bach solo sonata in E (although i'm supposed to learn all...don't tell teacher! razz ) ; Scottish folk pieces.

I'm currently getting my bachelor's and would love to enter a few national competitions for chamber (any takers from my friend's here in Gaia?) and solo performance. I love going back to my old suzuki music. I'm currently working on a program for my Jr. Recital, I want upbeat dance-friendly pieces...and I might actually make my audience dance! (My audience WILL be lively muahahahaha twisted )

So...yeah  

Gjornia X

Vampire_Panda14

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:48 pm
ive been playing the violin for a little over 5 years my violins name is Jeffy (one day i randomly told my friend that my violin told me his name is Jeffy lolz) My favorite piece of music that i played is Canon in D major i love the way it sounds the piece i want to play is Mozart Piano Sonata 11 (the theme from the movie UNLEASHED very good movie)a lot of people are taken by surprise that i play the violin cause i dont look like the type to be in the school orchestra  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:24 pm
Well, I'm Naomi, I've played violin for five years and I haven't named my violin yet... but I'm considering giving it a name, I just haven't found the right one yet.
My favourite piece(s) to play are Gavoette, Londonderry Air and Vivaldi's Four Season's as well as most of my school's band's piece's. I am about AMEB Grade 2-3 but I haven't taken an exam for two years at least, so that could've improved.
I really love playing my violin, its a great way to express your feelings. I'd be practising now, but my parents and sister's asleep and I don't want to wake them up.  

Dark Genosha

Dark Genosha

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:15 pm
Ayame-Yukari
My main problem right now is my vibrato because I don't do the freaking thing right...

Hehe Glad I'm not the only one  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:12 pm
I played for one year (last year) but I quit this year because I'm playing french horn and trumpet.  

rock_greenday_lover

-Xx ysa_bear 221 xX-

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:40 pm
ive been playing violin since i was 9 and sadly no i dont have a name for my violin sweatdrop
ive played almost everything in the suzuki book (go search it if you dont know it) and i also played spring and ikaw (sorry if you dont know that)
im gona learn how to play the prayer ^^
oh and im gona have my first recital on june 5 wish me luck~  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:34 am
I actually haven't been playing for too long, unlike everyone else that has posted. xD
I am 13 and a beginner violinist, I started playing about 2 and a half months ago, and so far it's going great! I really, truly love the violin.

My violin's name is Nodame. If you have ever watched Nodame Cantabile (which completely inspired me to practice my violin much more xD) you would know why. :3

I haven't really played pieces, so not much to talk about when it comes to that...just beginner stuff.

If you would like to give me tips, please do! My goal is to join an orchestra once summer is over, and tips are appreciated. ^^  

Elemental Doll

Instruments and Vocals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces