Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
It's The End Of the World as We know it Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:00 pm
'm heading home!" Yuuji said getting up and turn to leave" see you two at school tomorrow. bring kid with yea" He added and head off. Kuhi and Yuuji sighed and rubbed his head" Not brining teh drunk to school" he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:04 pm
"Help me..." Emma said pitifully, stretching her arms out to the three kids. she twitched as Kid leaned back. "Can you get off now please?" she asked, laying her face down in the grass so that it came out mumbled.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Destinys Blossm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:20 pm
Talon looked up and waved good bye to Yuuji, then a thought came to him,"Um...do me and Amelia need to go to school too? Cause she's only been here once before and it wasn't this devoloped last time. I can change her into a puppy aswell...But...oh i'm confused."he rubbed is neck looking down at Amelia then at the rest of them.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:56 pm
"Nope~! I only go because I am sign up to teh school~~!" Kid sung dancing around slightly and smiled and nodded before turning on her heel getting off Emma before hand.

Kuhi sighed and rubbed his head slightly and looked down trying to think slightly. With a long confussing sigh he sat there before he pushed himself up and head toward the main room to get Yoh, Isuna and his dad.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:02 pm
Emma quickly rolled out of teh way and jumped up as Kid moved off of her. "Wait for me Kuhi, she won't pick on me if your around." Emma said quickly matching Kuhi's pace and walking into the building. "Why would you want to take Kid to school with you guys?" she asked.

Lulu flitted about, making lazy patterns in th eair as she flew behind and infrotn of Kuhi and Emma.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:42 pm
"Because it's amazing the s**t that goes on when she is there" Kuhi said stopping beside Emma and turn to look at Kid who was sitting there drinking slowly.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Destinys Blossm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:30 am
Amelia looked around then frowned, "What am suppose to do while everyones out doin stuff then? I haven't been here since....well there wasn't big buildings here last time..." she pouts then sighs "I'm gonna be a puppy, Talon, if you would?" she pokes him, he snaps his fingers and she turns into a bugal puppy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:48 am
Emma smirked and couldn't help but giggle. "Yeah thats true." She turned on her heel and shouted back to Kid. "I'm going to the store for more Booze! What do ya want!" She kept her ears open in case someone in teh temple tried to tackle her from behind, given teh amount of people she could count on one hand who would steal the said alcohol from her once she brought it back.

Lulu buzzed and sat on Kuhi's shoulder watching Kid. "Kiddy is going to be sick. Why are you going to let her pick?" she asked, wondering why Emma seemed to think it a good idea to give the pink haired girl more fuel for the fire.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:33 pm
Liv was walking down a street by herself, quietly singing to herself since she had headphones on that were attatched to an ipod in her pocket. Over the past five or six years, Liv had come back to see everyone during the summers and whenever she could during the school year, as tough as that was to do. Especialy with work going as well as it was too, it was hard to get time off, but now she was back in town and looking foreward to it, or for the most part at least. Knowing that Mukuro was around though always made her paranoid enough to carry a weapon around with her most of the time.

~~~~~~~~

Hikari had gotten used to everything over the years. She had made some new friends, and actualy had gotten to the point where she LIKED the world outside of demons and all of the paranormal that she dealt with everyday back in her own world. It was nice, even peacefull. Now, Hikari was in the woods, training with her katana. It was nothing new, but it kept her preoccupied whenever the girl got bored.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:53 pm
Talon stoked Amelia, placing her in his coat in the warm. Zipping up the coat he leaves it alittle open at the top so she could pop her head out. "Well if no ones going to do something i guess i will. I'm going to walk around, meet some people that Mia's already met." he sighed standing up making sure Amelia- in puppy form- was sleeping.  

Destinys Blossm

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:13 pm
" Fireball! " Kid shouted and waved toward Emma before she wondered around the temple. " I wonder if Theodore here yet. He has my wallet" Kid mumbled bitterly and skipped around looking for someone to bug.

Kuhi looked at Lulu and shurged" If she drunk off her a** tomorrow or has a killer hangover. It's all her fault" Kuhi said simply.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:18 pm
"Right! No demon rum then!" She grinned, knowing she'd probably have to go get some anyway. "Yeah, Kid will be fine. HEy Kuhi, mind if you show me the way to Makai so I can get teh rest of teh booze. I'm more then certain that you guys are going to want more then just plain ol Fireball." she grinned. "Maybe we can get your dad and Kurama drunk too." she joked.

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:02 pm
Kuhi waited a minute . . . A very long pause and his head snapped around toward Emma" NO! I don't want a sibling! NOO!" Kuhi yelled and grabbed his head" No drinking for them! Never! not even whine!" Kuhi said.

Kid blinked and stood up patting his shoulder and chuckled" Relax man. She kidding" Kid said with a full thing of laugter in her voice before she dissaper, heading off to find Hiei and Genkai.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:07 pm
Emma couldn't help but laugh at his reaction. "I wouldn't get them drunk Kuhi, that'd just be weird, Yusuke and Yoh on the other hand, those two are funny when they're drunk."

Isuna's ears twitched as she listened to eh conversation from the other room, she couldn't help but snicker a bit, though sh e tried to hide it.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:20 pm
Kuhi rubbed hsi head and Grabbed Emma's hand" Demon world, now" he mumbled heading toward the stairs to find a portal to leave to hell world as he called it.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games