Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
Character Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilenceinSeattle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:39 pm
Gaia Name: Jack_Talnestent
Name: Jack Talnestent
Race: Half-vampire
Bio: Jack, was born a Human. Now Jack was a happy guy he was a radio host and people loved him being one of the best personalities ever in fact when he was twenty he got married and had a kid. When he and his family were on a road trip to visit his wives parents in California Jack saw a barn house on fire, told his wife and child to stay in the car and became the good Samaritan and went inside and he saw nothing but an old man, a knife, and a cow. Although Jack didn't remember anything after that the old man was to weary from the flames to actually bite him so he put an IV in his arm running to his mouth making sure Jack didn't die and he woke up in the morgue covered in a black canvas bag until he tore it open and made the nurse and doctor about to preform the autopsy scream there lungs out. Jack had become the first half-vampire that wasn't born biologically mainly because the blood of the Vampire and himself mixed creating Jack as he is today, and therefore of much importance to the scientific community of Vampires and many enclaves are killing each other over seeing who gets to study him first. Jack didn't finish his day with the barn, oh no. When he got out everything was a little hazy as he got in to the car and started driving his wife and child asking him what happened in the barn and as he mumbled an answer unknown to him he drove into an interstate his wife and child killed instantly by the semi that hit them and Jack supposed he would've to if he hadn't been a half-vampire.
Appearance: User Image
Weapons Specialty: Knives, and his enhanced strength of course.
Special Abilities: Jack has enhanced night vision, strength, agility, stamina. Basically all physical standpoints, since he wasn't a biological Vampire he wasn't 'given' any special powers.
Any Other Info: Jack was known as quite the heart breaker in his small community college and even as a radio show host, that was until he met Joanna and they got hitched leaving Jack a happily married man.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:15 pm
Gaian name: bored vampire 1226
Name: Jackie
Race: Vampire
Bio: Was born many years ago and turned at 18. She now lives life as a free spirt and travels the world. seeing the rise and falls of cities and empires. Jackie is very loving but has a dark side. Jackie carries around a scythe.

User Image  

bored vampire 1226

Racheal Adams

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:42 pm
Gaia Name: Roelani Edeni
Name: Violet or vi
Race: human
Bio: Vi was always being bullied as she believed that humans were not the only creatures walking around on two legs that is all that is known about her
Weapons Specialty: none
Special Abilities: can see the future, speak to the dead and animals
Any Other Info: there is another girl living inside her called Ila who looks like this = User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:28 pm
I use a lot of different characters, but here's my first one for the guild!

Gaia Name: DemonHalfBlood
Name: Rajin
Race: Hell Demon
Bio: Was born in the wonderful little demension called Hell. She grew up with her mother, who was a snake, and her father who was a mixed blood demon. She also had five other syblings, of all of them, she was the most human. To fit in, she hides her horns, but they often pop up when unneeded. In her household it was fight, or die. She survived the first twenty years of her life there and then decided to leave. When a bold human adventurer tried to walk into hell, she joined the swarm of demons out of portal and into the human relm. Her exact species of demon is unknown as both her parents had mixed blood.
Weapons Specialty: Double sided sword. It can also be used as a boomarang. For close combat she usses daggers, these can be used to throw as well.
Special Abilities: Teleportaion, over long and short distances. Also she has way above average strength and speed. Her main ability is that she can bind other demons to her will. She binds a demon and then sumons it when she needs the demons ability.
Any Other Info: She hates, with a passion, being told what to do.  

DemonHalfBlood

Lonely Alice

8,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:34 am
Gaia Name: LonelyAlice
Name: Alice Shidou
Bio:
Alice lost her parents when she was a little girl, so she doesn't really remember them to much. The only thing that she really remembered was a promise that she made to her mother as she laid on her death bed. She promised that she would grow up with a caring and and loving hearth. To never judge people by the way they treated her or the way they look. After her mother died she became an orphan in an orphanage, until she was the age of 16. Once she was able to work she left the orphanage to live on her own.
Appearance:
User Image
Weapons Specialty: None
Special Abilities: Healing and reading people's minds
Any Other Info: Though she can heal small wounds, it takes a lot out of her.
She also loves to sing, though she doesn't really think she has a good voice so she doesn't really want others to hear her.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:43 pm
Gaia Name: Risky Euphoria
Name: Cassidy Van Alystne
Race: Human looking to be turned
Bio: Cassidy was raised by abusive parents. Her father a substance abuser her mother a whore. Her father beat her mother to death and turned his anger on his daughter. He subjected her to tortures that no child should be forced to endure both mental...and physical. She escaped and ran to a haven where she could hopefully start again a new her a new life.

Appearance: ehh i dont want to dig the link out

Appearance:
Cassidy's eyes are bright green
Weapons Specialty: She carries a glock.
Special Abilities: Once she becomes a Vampire she will be able to read minds.
Any Other Info: Cassidy is a hopless Romantic and intellectual. When she was younger she had found a book, a book about Vampires. They held elaborate parties and passionate affairs, and the main character found true love, something she was searching for, something she craved. Cassidy could hear music from outside her prison walls and fell in love with it as well. Upon her alone time in captivity she would write poetry and has gotten very good at it. She is a lover of the arts, but remains a very broken girl. She is praying to be sired/turned by one she loves.

bam bam wabam.
I'm back  

Risky Euphoria

mollyolly5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:59 pm
Gaia Name: MollyOlly5
Name: Abel Le Rouge
Bio: Abel was born into a very wealthy noble family centuries ago in Europe (his family was vampires). During a sudden turn of events his family was attacked by a group of rebels. His entire family was killed, this all happened while he was away on an errand. This happened on his 68th brithday (please note that he didn't age since his full ascending at age 19) He travels around and will return a few days - a week later. He is a very quiet figure but comes off as witty and arrogant. But once you get to know him he is a gentleman.
Appearance: User Image he dosent always wear all green. ^_^
Weapons Specialty: he is holding his scythe in the picture
Special Abilities: he can controll emotions and dreams and he has premonitions. He can heal. Has night visison. He can preform some dark earth magic.
Any Other Info: he is a very earthy person he likes to explore the wilderness and examine different scenery's. he likes to take walks to calm himself and explore.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:30 pm
She’s Almost Like God to Me: SupernaturalxMutt
My Title: Xexilia
But If You Must, Call Me: Lia
I Am: A human girl desperately needing an escape from human existence.
My Life: You look at me standing here, but you don’t see me. Do you think you know me? You don’t. Do you want to peek into my past? I doubt it, but my puppet master commands I let you see. I was born far from here, in a place not many people know. In a small mountain town simply called Cloud, I stayed there as a small child. I am the product of my mother’s violent rape. She loved me, but it was always so hard for her to look at me. She didn’t think I realized her feelings, but I did. I had no father, and no siblings. My mother’s family was cold to me, but not really cruel. When I was ten, I left my mother, leaving her a farewell note and begging her not to worry of my safety. I traveled alone, ignoring the stares of people that looked down on me. At the age of twelve, I had to resort to prostitution to support myself, whether I traveled or not. You’re looking down on me now, aren’t you? Or do you pity me? I don’t want you to. Here I am, standing before you. But why? Do you seek to destroy my integrity further? Or save me from my self imposed damnation? Either comes at a high price.
Me: I am broken, but you won’t see that. I don’t always say much, but you should listen to what I do say. If you’re a customer, then I could care less what you think of me, and don’t think it was real, I’d slit your throat if you weren’t paying me. If you don’t know me, you’re probably very lucky. If you do know me, then you must hate me. Everyone seems to. If you hate me, trust that I probably hate you, too. Even broken, I’m still stronger than you expect me to be. Even though I hate many, I am kind deep down. Very deep down. I tend to be suspicious of the kindness of strangers.
Just a Number That Goes Up Each Year I Live: I am sixteen years old now.
You Still Don't Know Everything: ((This is where extra stuff about her will go, like if she ever gets a crush on someone))
Through the Looking Glass: {For the ones that want an innocent girl}
{For the ones that want a naughty girl}

CheshirexKitten

Dangerous Survivor

9,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Eclipse of the Twilight

Romantic Reveler

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:14 pm
Gaia Name: Eclipse of the Twilight
Name: Satsuki
Bio: She was born into an extemely wealthy and powerful family. However the family is cursed and every few generations someone is born with powers they might never be able to master. Because of this curse ther family has a special chocker necklace with a cross that has a snake eye in the center. Satsuki was the unlucky child with the curse and is always wearing the necklace but every once and a while the cross comes off the chocker and all of her power is released and when that happens her entire appearance and personality is changed.
Appearance:
sealed form
User Image
Released form
User Image
(if that pic stops working then therethis pic
Weapons Specialty:
User Image
she also is a master with a katanaUser Image
twin swords that she can summonUser Image
and has two gunsUser Image (-pictures)
Special Abilities: She can controll the elements, has healing powers, teleportation, night/heat vision, extereme strength and speed
Any Other Info: She is kind caring but can have a nasty temper and she doesnt like to get close to anyone aftraid that they might hate her after they find out she has a sealed side.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:33 pm
Gaia name: Ayeame Vampire Revenge
Name: Tsuki Emi
race: vamp
Bio: A strange vampire. She's always hyper and loves to play tricks on people for no reason. She's intelligent but doesn't seem like it because of her personality. The only time she is sad is if something tragic happens or if you ask her about her past.Be warned she'll pull pranks on you no matter who you are.
Appearance:black angel

Weapons Specialty: A large Scythe
Special abilities: setting traps  

Yoru Nightwing

Sinfextion

Partying Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:25 pm
Gaia Name:12EdWaRd_CuLlEn13
Name: Vancent (Van)
Bio: He grew up with a very wealthy family. All his life he was given what he wanted. Then one day, he found that he had influenza (flu, during the time 100s died a day from it) and was slowly slipping away. A group of raging vampires attacked the hospital and they left Vancent to change. Then as he lived on, he changed his family but then left them to move alone, finding the coven. He has credit cards sent to him every few years to make sure that he always has money on him. When he was changed, his ability to see the future was magnified, and found he could heal wounds.
Appearance: Vancent
Weapons Specialty: Sais
Special Abilities: Can see the future, heals small wounds
Any Other Info: He had golden eyes, they change with his thirst, red for thirsty, topaz for recently fed

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:03 pm
Gaia Name: ~Masquerade Of The Night~

Name: Amara Eira

Sex: Female

Race: Andsaca

Looks: User Image

Personality: She is normally a quiet person but if you approach her the wrong way your going to get very savage looks. Approach her the right way she is likely to become your friend. She can be rather cocky at times but is often quieted when Rain is around.

History: Her race is one made of pure poison. To even touch their skin for a moment induced horrible hallucinations and if not treated, certian death. This is why Amara keeps her body covered up in thick robes.
Amara is a strange creature from a race she doesn't wish to disclose. She was summoned from her home by a group of young men who had tried one of the spells from the necronomicon. They were freaked out enough that the spell had even worked and were overjoyed to see a woman coming through. One, however, made the mistake of touching her which sent him into a violent state of hallucinations. When Amara ran for the door she was hit with a large tree branch, the door closed before her eyes. She was beaten horribly before they left her for dead upon seeing their friend was no more.
Amara was found later by a young vampire by the name of Gabriel who made the same mistake, fortunatly he survived. Learning his lesson he wrapped robes around her and took her to his home where he helped her heal. The two of them went out looking for the accursed book but found all the men who had summoned her dead. They suspect that something came and took the book but they have been unable to locate it, meaning that Amara is officially stuck here.

Friends: Gabriel

Enemies: None Yet

Lover: None Yet

Sexuality: Bisexual

Theme: Infernal Angel by Axenstar

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Gabriel Deicar

Sex: Male

Looks: User Image

Personality: Gabriel is a very kind hearted individual who has a very horrible past. Because he is gay he was always picked on but would never fight back because of his personality. He had to endure many hardships which he won't speak off because of his sexuality. However he still never faultered from his kindness, helping even those who hurt him.
When he was fifteen he was turned into a vampire by a man whose name he has since forgotten. The two didn't get along and his Master tried to kill him, causing Gabriel to flee. He learned how to feed and all other essentials of being a vampire through his own personal experiance. He may look weak but he can be very powerful when it comes right down to it. Though most people never see him in a fight.

Friends: Amara

Enemies:

Lover: None

Sexuality: Homosexual

Theme: Black Black Heart 2.0 - David Usher  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]