Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Taline Manor Vampire Coven
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twisted Lady

Twisted Lady

Unstoppable Krampus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:25 pm
Hey everybody. I'm Taylor, but you can call me Twisted. I'm 18 and just graduated from high school last month. I intend to spend this summer being as lazy as possible until I start college in the fall. I love the movie Pan's Labyrinth.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:31 pm
Hi my Lovelies. My name is Theresa. But Everybody calls me Ichigo or Ichi for short. I'm pretty much like a girl version of Ichigo off of Bleach. But with green eyes. If you want to know more look at my profile or message me. I don't bite, most of the time ^^:  

KaaosVaris

Feral Kitten

9,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500

angry squares

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:28 pm
hello, I'm jeni but you can call me neko.
Um...I'm pretty ordinary...and I don't have anything cool to tell you about me unless you count the face that I'm a soccer freak.
I live in North Dakota, where it's REALLY REALLY flat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:42 am
Bonjour [hello] Everyone!
I just turned 15 on May 19th and spent the whole day in the ER.
I'm not going to get into my RP Character, but you'll find out a LOT about her as she makes her way through.
If you want to get to know me send me a PM or an e-mail.

x Goddess of Torment x

Clinging Hope

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:26 pm
I'm a Nobody under the sky.
Just call me Faithless or Nobody. You don't have to call me both.
I think that's all you need to know about a Nobody: Their name and that's pretty much it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:47 am
Hi! I'm iDont Like Your Boyfriend. But You Can Call Me iDLYB Or Kate (My IRL Name) I'm British And Have Long Brown/Blonde Hair. My Hair Is Always In Bunches At The Top Of My Head, Much Like Abz From NCIS. If You Ever See Me I'll Have My Nails Painted Black And Will Be Wearing Black White And Blue.
That's all you'll need from me =]

iDont Like Your Boyfriend

Toraneko_Gokan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:50 am
Why hello there people! My name is Mary, but you can call me by my nick wink Received an invitation to join this clan, thought it was interesting and so here I am!
I like drawing (like... I lurve it!), singing, rpgin and other stuff....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:34 pm
Hello my name is Luna Volturi. You may call me by my first name. I am 17 years old and a vampire. I have had two gaian accounts before this and have been unfortunately banned from them both due from what I believe to be a hackers. This event both times upset me very much because I had worked hard on both of those accounts. I've just recently come back so hopefully this third time is the charm. mrgreen

I also hope to have fun in this guild and have more friends to add to my new gaian account.  

Luna Volturi

Definetly Maybe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:55 pm
Hello everyone,

I am Definetly Maybe, I used to be Wind_Of_Faith but I recently changed my username.
Anyways, my real name is Ivon. It's pronounced Evon, the "i" sounds like an "e" but people pronounce it differently every time.
I am 14 years old, my birthday is in April 18. I was born in the year 1994, making me born in the year old the dog.

Let's see. I am an RPer, I usually stay away from Vampire Rps, but I recently started joining the RPs. I was invited to join this guild.

Ya, I think all there is to it. ^^;;

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:59 am
Hey, I'm Lodemai Poison. My real name is Kiri ^_^ I love my name, it rocks. I am 17 years and 12 days old, hehe. I'm quite new to Gaia, since May so sorry if I'm not very experienced, I don't know much about it but I'm learning. My boyfriend Adam (Lurrrggg) and Nathan (Rorek Orebus) kept talking to me about the site so I thought I would try it out. I've been with Adam for about 2 months now and I'm really happy. I work in Morrisons which sucks and I go to Sixth Form, I think that means I'm a senior in America. I live in Cornwall in England which is in the countryside so it's really nice, I love it =3 If you want to know anymore, message me, I'm happy to chat biggrin biggrin biggrin  

Lodemai Poison

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

blnditalian88

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

-Waves- Hello everyone. I am Blnditalian88. Call my Blondie, Italian or Lacus. I am 16, (17 in july) and I live in AZ. I am in my last year of highschool. I love rping so if you ever want me to, I will join your rp. I get bored alot so I am on the computer often. Personal things such as friends, family or work keep me from coming online every now and then. I have a boyfriend (Russianskater) and I love him so much. He is currently and college and will sometimes rp. My heritage background is italian and a little bit of English, that is how I get my Blue eyes and blonde hair.

I love anime and manga. I like rock music. I can rp up to five characters at a time, still trying to increase that number.

Hmmm, well I can't really think of much more to say about me. If you have any questions just ask!

`Blnditalian88

User Image

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:18 pm
blaugh Well, hello there! I'm Tandemepic. My actual name is unimportant, but I was a respected member of the previous guild I was in (where I served as a moderator) although not savvy gerrymandering for positions, I'm just saying I come from a place of...semi-prestige, before it died suddenly. <(>_<)>

I love internet memes and 90's pop-culture references. I'm interested in local and national news, independent movies, and books...but sadly I could care less about the 00's culture. I'm a liberal thinker, my faith is Judaism, and my favorite comedian is: Bill Cosby.

I usually listen to Obscure "Happy" Music...or on bad days: Disturbed or Nightwish. I upkeep my posts and profile semi-regularly, as well as a personal journal...In which I write down my thoughts for the day.

I discourage spam to general discussion and general discussion I uphold in relation to serious debate...(aka: GD
<(_ _)> If you got this far, you have more tolerance than most people. As I also tend to ramble on about subjects I actually know very little about.

I'm just starting out as an RPer, it sure is different than the tabletop ones that I'm used to. ^(@_@)^ I admit I'm a nerd...usually.

*ahem* I look forward to joining this fine community, nonetheless. blaugh  

Tandemepic

Momo Hart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:06 pm
Hi everyone my name ie tessa but i go by yasuka or tsunade (don't ask ><) I live in the worset state in the world Wv i hate it hear all the otauk's are made fun of becasue we don't act like hillbilly hicks. I love anime and gameing, I am really into the twilight books i can't wait till the moive comes out in december! I am greman i hate to be called pretty and cute i don't like complments so please don't complement me as you see my spelling sucks lol. I hope to met many new people here and roleplay with evryone ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:09 pm
User Image

Welcome Ya'll and thanks for joining, we need all the good people we can get to keep this little guild of ours up and running

User Image  

pppinkyyy
Crew

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

hallowheart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:44 pm
HI all

You can call me bones, i am 22 years old and live in Calgary Alberta. i am a collage student who will be studying history before the 1500, and i am learning to speak Mandarin fluently. still need allot of practice i am afraid. when I rp i usually have a violent and cold personality, but if that special woman wiggles her way into my soft spot the old saying 'hell hath no furry' will apply to me smile .  
Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff