Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Guild Forum
Tales of Parental Woe: Share your stories here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rena-kit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:20 pm
Ppft... Did you really say that? Do you know how many ways you managed to insult her with that?... (grin) I forgot that you like the Insult forum. Good Job!
rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:54 am
i did, im usually very nice untill someone makes me mad. lol. i get sassy with them.  

lady_yaki
Captain

SoulSeer

Enduring Prophet

14,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:01 pm
You have no idea how much I admire you surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:39 am
ugh. i braided my hair in many many tiny braids, itsd a pian toget em out.  

lady_yaki
Captain

Rena-kit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:36 pm
Just wait until Baby Alex gets to the grabby stage, then he'll be happy to help! xd
I spend a good deal of every day getting my hair pulled and played with. "Haiw" is one of Katie's favorite words! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:33 pm
(singing) Noobody's liiistining, nooobooody's hoooome. I love my guild but I'm usualy alone... E'ry ones got lives busier than mine, when at my computer the net I do roam... crying  

Rena-kit

lady_yaki
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:53 am
sorry ive been so busy lately. dealing with a car accidsnet, school, baby and job searching and much more.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:59 am
lady_yaki
sorry ive been so busy lately. dealing with a car accidsnet, school, baby and job searching and much more.

Are you okay???? We had some farking dumb bimbo screw up our BRAND NEW FREAKING CAR about a month ago. WHO DOESN'T LOOK IN THEIR REAR VIEW WHEN THEY'RE BACKING UP FROM A PARKING SPOT????? scream scream scream Little irate still, yes'm, I am.  

SoulSeer

Enduring Prophet

14,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500

lady_yaki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:36 pm
yeah. its hard right now im looking for a job. why does it have to be so hard?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:15 pm
It wouldn't be worth it otherwise.

"The road without obstacles usually ends nowhere."  

SoulSeer

Enduring Prophet

14,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500

Rena-kit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:46 pm
Ouch, car accident's suck. I've never had anything more serious than a slight bump, but that's cause I fear driving. I can drive on back roads but I'm seriously afraid of the 6 lane streets and highways I'm surrounded by. I never get in the right lane and always end up taking the scenic route back home.
crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:50 am
ive never been on a 6 land highway . but i do hate driving all together.im always worrid someone will real end me or my brakes will stop working even tho theres nothing wrong with my breaks. or that someone will pull out in front of me or fail to stop at a light or a stopsign. im absoulutly paranoid when i have to drive.  

lady_yaki
Captain

SoulSeer

Enduring Prophet

14,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:44 am
lady_yaki
ive never been on a 6 land highway . but i do hate driving all together.im always worrid someone will real end me or my brakes will stop working even tho theres nothing wrong with my breaks. or that someone will pull out in front of me or fail to stop at a light or a stopsign. im absoulutly paranoid when i have to drive.

NEVER EVER move to a military base. These muthas are the most ignorant HATEFUL drivers I have EVER encountered. I do my best to not drive anywhere because I have such bad road rage. I had a semi neglect to yield the other day and a car SAW him not stop and hit the gas and cornered me in where me and the kids almost got smashed. THEN when I flipped them off the swerved in front of me to try and make me either run off the road or hit them. If I could have pulled them out of the car and made the crap out their teeth OMG that would have felt soooo good. This was last week and the idea still gets my adrenaline flowing. I FRICKIN HATE THE PEOPLE HERE!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:21 am
My Mother kept the local DOT number on her cell phone for things like that. When a driver was reckless or drunk she'd get the license plate number and report them. Sometimes we'd see bluelights on up the road. Don't get mad, get legal revenge!  

Rena-kit

lady_yaki
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:14 pm
i see. i made cake batter cookies..  
Main Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items