Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Retired Threads
Nocturne in the Moonlight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this ok ?
  Yes
  No
View Results

0Richter-Belmont0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:50 pm
Draculas-Mistress
Wavemistress
"Right, no foul play," Nai echoed, still standing her ground but feeling her energy come back up. Whatever had happened before was fading, at least a little. She felt that she could move fast enough to dodge whatever punches this chick had. A fool thing to think surely. "Please....stop," she repeated to the woman, a little louder.

Finally, finally, someone picked up on the line. "Hello. 9-1-1. This call is being monitered. Is your location 142 Bartlett Street?"

"Yes. My name is Nai Stevens. I have a couple of vandals here. Help?" She cocked the pistol and hoped the point was taken. Do not try anything.

Dreamis looked at her then smirked. With a blink of an eye Dremais was feet from Nai. She took the hand gun and with her bare hands broke the gun. She snatched the phone and said "I'm sorry wrong number" she broke it next. Dreamis tilted her head. "I tried something...what next?"

"Dreamis!" Richter snapped defensively "leave her be!" He was unsure of what to do, the vampire was too close to the civilian to risk an outright attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:53 pm
Nai was not at a loss for words. "********!" Or for actions. She was falling on her a** and scrambling backwards as quickly as possible. She barked a laugh, figuring she was probably in shock. "The exhibits. You lot are....the ******** exhibits. What are you, vampires or something?!" She started on another laugh which dropped into dismal quiet. "Oh s**t."  

Wavemistress

5,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

0Richter-Belmont0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:58 pm
Richter noticed Dreamis's goading stance and moved himself so that he was inbetween the vampiress and her target.
"I know you, you are not the type to back down to anything. But I demand you leave this human alone." He spoke to Dreamis, with his back to Miss Stevens.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:03 pm
Dremais gave him a sarcastically innocent smile. "I would never hurt her...she makes me laugh. And she's not like other humans." Dreamis looked him square in the eye. "What are you going to do Belmont?" she asked quietly. "If I don't listen to you?"  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

0Richter-Belmont0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:08 pm
Draculas-Mistress
Dremais gave him a sarcastically innocent smile. "I would never hurt her...she makes me laugh. And she's not like other humans." Dreamis looked him square in the eye. "What are you going to do Belmont?" she asked quietly. "If I don't listen to you?"

"I do not wish to fight you again Dreamis,"Richter met her gaze "I believe we both know that outcome.." He then looked to the coffins just behind the vampiress. "Concern yourself with the plight of your Lord, and leave the human be."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:09 pm
'She makes me laugh'....? Christ, Nai's life put down to entertaining this woman like she was some kind of monkey. She cast her eyes about the room, looking for something, anything, that could be of use. There were coffins, a few framed and aged photos, a couple knives and swords and weapons Nai had no name for, and one wooden cross dropped by Dreamis' coffin.

That could work, right? Everything she'd researched so many years ago was coming back in fragments but she didn't want to risk provoking any one....  

Wavemistress

5,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:14 pm
"You killed my Lord" She said sharply. She looked over at Nai. "If you move, I will not hesitate to come after you...and I'm faster than you and the Belmont. Keep that in mind." Dreamis was angry that he would even consider bringing up the plight of her Lord. After all, he was the reason he got put in that position.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:21 pm
Draculas-Mistress
"You killed my Lord" She said sharply. She looked over at Nai. "If you move, I will not hesitate to come after you...and I'm faster than you and the Belmont. Keep that in mind." Dreamis was angry that he would even consider bringing up the plight of her Lord. After all, he was the reason he got put in that position.

Richter took out a long, silver, cross shaped blade from his belt holster and threw it to Miss Stevens. "Keep it, it should prove useful to you."
He then turned his attention back to Dreamis.
"I did what was needed. Your Lord would have indescriminately slaughtered thousands, just to exact his vengence on mankind. As you would so readily do now." He braced himself for an attack, he could sense that dreamis's temper was flaring.

0Richter-Belmont0

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:27 pm
0Richter-Belmont0
Draculas-Mistress

Richter took out a long, silver, cross shaped blade from his belt holster and threw it to Miss Stevens. "Keep it, it should prove useful to you."
"I did what was needed. Your Lord would have indescriminately slaughtered thousands, just to exact his vengence on mankind. As you would so readily do now." He braced himself for an attack, he could sense that dreamis's temper was flaring.

"Mankind deserves to be destroyed. All you've ever done is cause war and famine. You just don't know how to get along." Dreamis' eyes were turning red, her fangs were very present, and her nails turned to claws. "And in protecting mankind...you left your wife and child. I hope it was worth it." Dreamis replied coldly  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:30 pm
Nai's nails scraped against the concrete floor as she swallowed any urge to speak. Thanks... But....even with a weapon, she doubted there was much hope. She glanced up into the vent - the folks in there didn't have much more chance than she - then to the unopened coffin. Dreamis' Lord. Nai thought she'd only need one guess to know who that was...

Everything that she'd run from was coming back in a rush. The feel of the room was building higher and higher to conflict, and Nai knew without a doubt that if these two started at each other, it was not going to be a fun place for everyone else. What if she could bargain? What if she could offer foresight for freedom? What if she offered it, and the gift proved elusive, as if had for twenty-something years?

Well, then she'd be dead, but chances weren't great now either.

"Wait." Her voice failed but the thought came through strong. I can help you, lady.  

Wavemistress

5,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

0Richter-Belmont0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:35 pm
Draculas-Mistress
0Richter-Belmont0
Draculas-Mistress

"Mankind deserves to be destroyed. All you've ever done is cause war and famine. You just don't know how to get along." Dreamis' eyes were turning red, her fangs were very present, and her nails turned to claws. "And in protecting mankind...you left your wife and child. I hope it was worth it." Dreamis replied coldly

"That is enough!.Do not speak of them!" Richter growled to Dreamis readying the whip. Then stopped and turned to Miss Stevens.
"You must not help them, their kind cannot be bargained with." He warned fretfully, momentarily distracted by the human's willingness to aid her former attacker.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:04 pm
"Right," Nai nodded. "Ok..."

So I'm just going to sit here and wait for a lucky break, and hope I don't get killed in the crossfire. Good. Right. Ok. Nai wished she could be more sympathetic for either creature but she was distracted by how easy it would be to get smushed underfoot like some kind of insect. Oh, but wait, she had a sword. All's all right then. Haha. Dammit, if she had to constantly tell herself to be careful about what she was thinking, she was going to go insane. Sorry?  

Wavemistress

5,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:44 pm
Dreamis gave a satisfied smile. She knew she was good at getting under someone else's skin. But the Belmont...this was just rich. Dreamis looked over at Nai. "You said you could help me?...How?" she asked. She pushed Richter away with a flick of her wrist. She didn't like being that close to the man that killed her, her friend, and her love.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:16 pm
Draculas-Mistress
Dreamis gave a satisfied smile. She knew she was good at getting under someone else's skin. But the Belmont...this was just rich. Dreamis looked over at Nai. "You said you could help me?...How?" she asked. She pushed Richter away with a flick of her wrist. She didn't like being that close to the man that killed her, her friend, and her love.

Richter hit into a nearby wall hard from the force of Dreamis's shove. He was surprised to discover that her attack had knocked the air out of him.
She has gained in power since before..this could be a problem.. Richter thought as he gasped for breath, trying to regain composure.
"Dont...help..her" He wheezed to the guard as he wathed dreamis near her again.

0Richter-Belmont0

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:21 pm
0Richter-Belmont0
Draculas-Mistress

Richter hit into a nearby wall hard from the force of Dreamis's shove. He was surprised to discover that her attack had knocked the air out of him.
She has gained in power since before..this could be a problem.. Richter thought as he gasped for breath, trying to regain composure.
"Dont...help..her" He wheezed to the guard as he wathed dreamis near her again.

She looked over at Richter. "I will always be a problem to you Belmont" she sneered. She looked back at Nai. "How could you help me?...I would do anything to have him back.." Dreamis looked at her with sad hope.  
Retired Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff