Accept! That's romantic! 8D
  Turn him down, if he knows Niora, then he's a stalker. D<
  WOW, you have an interesting situation there. xD
View Results

Xeigrich
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:43 am
Anorectic-Pandas

I live in the McLennan County, and it gets pretty humid.
Or maybe I just don't know what real humidity is like.
We don't get many low temperatures here.
And we have had quite a few tornadoes.

Hey, you're not far from me. I'd say about 2 hours' drive. 3 at most. You didn't mention a town, but I used to live in Waco about 19 years ago.

Have you ever visited the Gulf Coast area? Places like Galveston, Corpus Christi, Matagorda, Palacios, etc. Compared to the upper half of Texas, the humidity down there is stifling, especially in the hotter months -- ie 3/4 of the year.

Although I make it sound realllllly humid, it's still probably not as humid as places like Japan which are just big islands, getting humidity blasted in from all sides. I'd imagine it's rather humid in Manhattan, as well as parts of England and other European bits.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:09 pm
Ha, New Mexico's weather has been freakish as of late. Last week, one day it was 90+ degrees (Farenheit, duh. It wasn't near boiling here Sheesh.), and literally the next day, it hailed for like, half an hour. And today there are huge thunderstorms near Tucumcari, and apparently some tornadoes or something. I wasn't really paying attention to the report, cause I don't live east of the Sandias. ABQ FTW!  

Doppelgaanger

7,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Eccentric Iconoclast
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:58 am
Minnesota's weather has been freakish too. ninja
Did any of you hear about the tornado that killed a toddler here? Well, I live seven or eight miles from the town that got hit. If I had looked north I probably would have seen it. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:55 pm
surprised Oh my. No, I didn't hear... I don't think I've even ever seen a tornado in real life. I feel so unfufilled.  

Doppelgaanger

7,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

JeSuisMustapha

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:42 pm
Eccentric Iconoclast
Minnesota's weather has been freakish too. ninja
Did any of you hear about the tornado that killed a toddler here? Well, I live seven or eight miles from the town that got hit. If I had looked north I probably would have seen it. >.<
Goodness, I never realized how close you live to me! You live like half an hour from my house!  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:53 pm
I only know that I've met one person who lives in my state, without meeting them previously IRL.  

Doppelgaanger

7,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
The Constructed Languages Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items