Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Harvest Moon Guild
What was the FIRST harvest moon you played? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sango12592

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:50 pm
Fomt! But I think playing a guy's version as my first kinda messed me up. My mom nenver recovered from me, a girl, screaming "Dangit Rick! Get away from my Karen! She's mine, you hear me?! Back off or meet the sharpness of my farming tools!"

Though I need to figure out which HM was the first I ever saw; the one that got me hooked. I think it was BTN.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:05 pm
BtN for me. I never liked the "3 year" limit so I bought FoMT for the GBC. I married Karen first in BtN, Elli in FoMT.  

Jacob the Green

LittleGirl18

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:19 pm
I would say A wonderful life for game cube was my first.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:46 am
SNES for me. I downloaded the rom years ago after I saw a friend playing it. I've played each one since expect for the PS ones.

So far my favorite is the DS one(can't justify spending money on DS Cute when I know island of happiness is coming so soon! I own both girl and boy for gamecube&SP though).  

Bouton_dOr

Lunaric_Archer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:06 pm
i played the wonderful life one..that was my first one.....OOOHH ALSOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE AGUILD TOO BUT I NEED HELPPP!! CONSIDERING IM NEW TO GUILDS  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:06 pm
HM64. Been hooked ever since :]  

Rivka Godiva

Dainty Lionheart

silverlitforest

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:17 pm
HM64 for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:13 pm
It was a Harvest Moon for GBA I forget what it was called.  

cHoKoLaTe AND RuM

Ameethea

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:14 pm
Hm..

The first Harvest Moon that I played was Harvst Moon 64.

I remember I hated the game at first because I couldn't figure out how to ship produce.

xD

Don't worry I've solved that problem, and loved the series ever since.

<3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:51 am
Rune Factory, unless you want to contest that it isn't really a HM, and then it would be ds cute. I'm getting it for my birthday today but I'm a bad kid cause I snuck into my moms room and played it while she was at work. It's used so it's opened already. I'm also getting IoH but she would have been able to tell that it was opened, so I have to actually wait for that one.  

Lenaea

Moonlight Phantom

25,740 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100

sakura danse_s2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:34 pm
The first Harvest Moon game i played was Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town. The first one I heard about was Harvest Moon 64 but I got the N64 as they brought out the Gamecube.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:01 pm
~"tsa tsa tsarlz"~

User Image

the first HM game i ever played was Back to Nature for Girl, it was my classmate's we were having a break while filming for our project and after a few days i downloaded Harvest Moon Boy & Girl for my PSP it's really addicting^^

User Image

~"tsa tsa tsarlz"~

- Astoria G Malfoy -

Blade of Harmony

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:29 am
Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life: Special Edition was the first one I ever played.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:24 pm
1. Harvest Moon BTN
2. Harvest Moon FOMT
3. Harvest Moon MFOMT
4. Harvest Moon AWL
5. Harvest Moon IOH
6. Harvest Moon 64
7. Harvest Moon RF
8. Probably I should play SNES  

Keil Atsushi

The Harvest Moon Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]