Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:06 pm
"Well, I really love chocolate, but I also like to try new things so I thought I would give strawberry a try." He smiled and took another bite, "I'm glad I did it is very good."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:33 pm
"Hm, I almost got chocolate." Trager commented. "I'm glad you like the strawberry." Trager took a couple more bites, looking around the cafe since she hadn't really paid that much attention to the setting when she had been eating her sandwich.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:00 pm
"Really?" That would have been funny. "Yeah, it's really good." Cutter watched as Trager looked around the cafe, "This is a pretty nice place, huh? I hear the faes cater to a paes every whim." He wondered what that could mean, would they bring him a purple frog if they could?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:46 pm
Trager nodded her head. "Yeah, it really is. I can't believe I had never heard of it before you had mentioned it." Then again she had never really gotten out that much, she had mostly played in the headquarters except for the few times she had snook out.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:32 am
"Yeah, my Mom and Dad have come here to relax before. I think they love the baths and massages." He chuckled at the thought of his parents getting massages.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:13 am
"Aw, that sounds sweet." Trager sighed dreamily and then laughed. "Well its definitely a very relaxing place." Trager agreed as she finished up her ice cream. "What else did you say there was to do here?" Trager asked curiously.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:57 pm
"Other than baths and massages? Well, there are pools and I'm not sure what else.." What else had the map said? "DO you just want to explore and see what we find?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:00 pm
Baths and massages didn't sound that attractive and the pool was definitely a no-no so exploring sounded like a great idea. "Yeah, lets do that." Trager answered him as she stood up and picked up her ice cream bowl. "Here I'll put these up." Trager said as she held out her hand to take Cutter's bowl.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:50 pm
Cutter smiled, "That will be fun." He handed her the bowl and then finished his water. He wondered what they would find in this place. Do the faes do anything they could see?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:19 pm
Trager walked away from the table and put the bowls up, she then returned to the table to finish up her juice while Cutter drank his water. "Ready to go look around?" she asked when she saw that he had finished.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:23 pm
"Yes, so where would you like to go first?" He stood in fornt of the door, "Right or left?" That was a good first step as any when you were about to go exploring.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:40 pm
Right, left, right, left. "Hmmm, let's go left." Trager decided as she turned to go that way, hoping they would find something interesting in this direction. "You pick the next turn." Trager told Cutter.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:09 am
"Left it is." He smiled and started to walk down a long hallway. There were a few signs posted, but he didn't read them, what fun was an exploration if you knew where you were headed. They came to another fork, "I"m thinking left again."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:51 pm
Trager noticed the signs as she walked down the hall and was curious to read them, but she had noticed how Cutter's eyes avoided them so she decided not to read them either. "Mm'k left then." Trager agreed. She wondered where they would end up, it was fun taking guesses though she wasn't entirely sure what this place consisted of.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:42 pm
"Alright." They truned left and the hallways seemed to be fewer and fewer. "I wonder where we are?" He was tempted to look at the next map, but stopped himself. They kept going and he heard music. "What's that?" The next room opened up to a small room with soft music playing. "What do you think this room is for?" Was it the massage room, a relaxing room? He wasn't sure.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff