Gundam Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You find a Gundam. What do you do?
  Cry like a whiney emo b!tch T_T
  Fight the good fight
  Destroy third world countries, just for kicks.
View Results

Lolicon Stratos

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:54 pm
magmayoshi
Yuldo
magmayoshi
metalmariogc
Ok, the official guild stance on veoh is that its pirating, and bad cheese. But I needs to see G00 so bad

I wouldn't suggest youtube cause of the crappy quality and gaia doesn't allow you to talk about torrents besides saying this really XD... don't you feel ninja using these?

I wouldn't suggest either...s**t I wouldn't even bother watching Gundam 00. It already crap.

D:
Coming from someone who said "It already crap." ⌐_⌐ with not even an attempt to put and "s" or an "'"

So what I bet you misspell stuff too. But this is coming from some one who has seen every gundam series to date. Read most Manga's, played most Gundam games, owns most gundam merchandise in this guild. s**t I've probably seen more mecha than the whole guild combined.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 pm
Yuldo
magmayoshi
Yuldo
magmayoshi
metalmariogc
Ok, the official guild stance on veoh is that its pirating, and bad cheese. But I needs to see G00 so bad

I wouldn't suggest youtube cause of the crappy quality and gaia doesn't allow you to talk about torrents besides saying this really XD... don't you feel ninja using these?

I wouldn't suggest either...s**t I wouldn't even bother watching Gundam 00. It already crap.

D:
Coming from someone who said "It already crap." ⌐_⌐ with not even an attempt to put and "s" or an "'"

So what I bet you misspell stuff too. But this is coming from some one who has seen every gundam series to date. Read most Manga's, played most Gundam games, owns most gundam merchandise in this guild. s**t I've probably seen more mecha than the whole guild combined.

I'm guessing that was all a lie since you rambled on bragging instead of just saying you know a lot about gundam <.<; I've only watched most of the animes, seen the manga thought "meh, I have better mangas to read" and the models... I never liked the models for Gundam... I have a few zoids ones though.  

magmayoshi

Dapper Mage

metalmariogc
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:01 pm

Dude, calm down. Let people decide for themselves. If you wish, you can make a review thread and post a review there if you wish to blast it. But to just to declare it crap is biased and elitist.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:04 pm
metalmariogc

Dude, calm down. Let people decide for themselves. If you wish, you can make a review thread and post a review there if you wish to blast it. But to just to declare it crap is biased and elitist.

Wouldn't a review thread have the same things happening though <.<;
Then again it would be contained in a single thread which would be nice.  

magmayoshi

Dapper Mage

metalmariogc
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:07 pm

Well, if it were in a review, it would have to be in review form. SOOO one would have to state WHY they did not like said anime, instead of declaring it schlock.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:11 pm
metalmariogc

Well, if it were in a review, it would have to be in review form. SOOO one would have to state WHY they did not like said anime, instead of declaring it schlock.

But what I am saying is, that we will still get people flaming with no evidence at the reviewers -_-;
The reviewers, who just want to give a sound reason why they do or do not like an anime <.<;  

magmayoshi

Dapper Mage

metalmariogc
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:14 pm
magmayoshi
metalmariogc

But what I am saying is, that we will still get people flaming with no evidence at the reviewers -_-;
The reviewers, who just want to give a sound reason why they do or do not like an anime <.<;

Well good sir, it's my job to make sure that don't happen. domokun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:18 pm
metalmariogc
magmayoshi
metalmariogc

Well good sir, it's my job to make sure that don't happen. domokun

xd Ya... sweatdrop Anyhoo, I'm gonna watch Karas: The Prophecy and maybe Karas: The Revelations if I have time >.>  

magmayoshi

Dapper Mage

Train_The_White_Cat_IIIX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:27 pm
my personal opion^^ gundam 00 is awesome ^^ im already at epi7 but i had to stop cause im back at my house and not at my gp's anymore ... oh well atleast g00 has a lot better detail on the gundams and the reagular mobil suits ^^ n-e ways thats all i have to say on that subject ^^ if u wish to watch it on veoh look it up as " gundam 00 episode*" or what ever episode u want ^^ and if u don't want to use veoh go to it on veoh 1 time and at the beginning they have the websites where you get it from ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:35 pm
magmayoshi
Yuldo
magmayoshi
Yuldo
magmayoshi
metalmariogc

D:

I'm guessing that was all a lie since you rambled on bragging instead of just saying you know a lot about gundam <.<; I've only watched most of the animes, seen the manga thought "meh, I have better mangas to read" and the models... I never liked the models for Gundam... I have a few zoids ones though.
i destroied all my zoids and gundam models ^^ oh well  

Train_The_White_Cat_IIIX

Lolicon Stratos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:46 pm
magmayoshi
Yuldo
magmayoshi
Yuldo
magmayoshi
metalmariogc

D:

lol you must have gotten the cheap HG ones if you don't like them. Stores rarely carried a MG when they were around at the stores. But due to bad marketing by bandai by spamming MSIA figures from G Gundam and stores couldn't sell nearly enough so stores were like ******** this. I had a few zoids ones but were meh in quality.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:03 pm
Not so much a Gundam fan here...I enjoy Mechs though *shrug* I got into the SEED series, but SEED Destiny was just crap...
Mostly, though, Gundam series are the same story, recyled and retold in an interesting way. I guess I'm just not into that sort of thing.  

Midoori

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Lolicon Stratos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:54 pm
Midoori
Not so much a Gundam fan here...I enjoy Mechs though *shrug* I got into the SEED series, but SEED Destiny was just crap...
Mostly, though, Gundam series are the same story, recyled and retold in an interesting way. I guess I'm just not into that sort of thing.

I'd suggest Mobile Suit Gundam which is the first one then Zeta. MSG is what Seed redid and Zeta was what Destiny attempted and failed to do. G Gundam is the most original one from that. Gundam X was a what if scenario pretty much to MSG. Turn A another good tied every series up to that point together. Though most were still in the UC Timeline where as only Wing and G Gundam were outside.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:26 pm
Yuldo
magmayoshi
Yuldo
magmayoshi
Yuldo

D:

lol you must have gotten the cheap HG ones if you don't like them. Stores rarely carried a MG when they were around at the stores. But due to bad marketing by bandai by spamming MSIA figures from G Gundam and stores couldn't sell nearly enough so stores were like ******** this. I had a few zoids ones but were meh in quality.

I have never bought a gundam one before <.< I haven't been able to find the good quality kits  

magmayoshi

Dapper Mage

Lolicon Stratos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:51 pm
magmayoshi
Yuldo
magmayoshi
Yuldo
magmayoshi
Yuldo

D:

lol you must have gotten the cheap HG ones if you don't like them. Stores rarely carried a MG when they were around at the stores. But due to bad marketing by bandai by spamming MSIA figures from G Gundam and stores couldn't sell nearly enough so stores were like f**k this. I had a few zoids ones but were meh in quality.

I have never bought a gundam one before <.< I haven't been able to find the good quality kits

It's a b***h to find them but
http://gundamstoreandmore.com/gundam.html
http://www.hlj.com/
Have a lot to choose from. Gundamstoreandmore has quiet a few discontinued ones HLJ doesn't have.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Just ordered this from gundamstoreandmore  
T.E.N.T.A.C.L.E.S.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces