Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lordstar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:09 am
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
what history says thousands upon thousands, and is this out of the MILLIONS of christians there have been since the crusifiction???? that is still few

1000 * 1000 = 1000000

we are talking about millions

hate to break it to you but not that many jews were lucky enough to find christians willing to do what was right.

true, but a lot did, almost all the jews of prussia survived- prussia is now in east germany. a lot immigrated to other countries- the fact is you are judging by past mistakes:

Quote:
Luke 6 40-41
40A student is not above his teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like his teacher.

41"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 42How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

I'm going to ignore Luke today  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:44 pm
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
what history says thousands upon thousands, and is this out of the MILLIONS of christians there have been since the crusifiction???? that is still few

1000 * 1000 = 1000000

hate to break it to you but not that many jews were lucky enough to find christians willing to do what was right.

true, but a lot did, almost all the jews of prussia survived- prussia is now in east germany. a lot immigrated to other countries- the fact is you are judging by past mistakes:

Quote:
Luke 6 40-41
40A student is not above his teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like his teacher.

41"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 42How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

why?  

promised_child

lordstar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:49 pm
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

1000 * 1000 = 1000000

Quote:
Luke 6 40-41

why?

1) I do not place teachers above students or anyone about anyone else for that matter

2) I don't respond well to being suckerpunched  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:27 pm
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar

1000 * 1000 = 1000000

Quote:
Luke 6 40-41

why?

1) I do not place teachers above students or anyone about anyone else for that matter

how were you suckerpunched? i am a christian, the Word is what i use, you expect me to debate you on biblical studdies and principles without it? and the teacher is Christ. do you put yourself before or on the same plane as God, His Son or the Holy Spirit?  

promised_child

lordstar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:23 pm
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

why?

how were you suckerpunched? i am a christian, the Word is what i use, you expect me to debate you on biblical studdies and principles without it? and the teacher is Christ. do you put yourself before or on the same plane as God, His Son or the Holy Spirit?

1) Did you miss the part where you called me a hypocrite...something about a PLANK in my EYE

2) I would be a fool to place myself on the same level as someone who does not exist  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:27 pm
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

why?

1) Did you miss the part where you called me a hypocrite...something about a PLANK in my EYE

2) I would be a fool to place myself on the same level as someone who does not exist

3) I was hoping you would stick with facts and logic outside the only source you have presented thus far. One source wont cut it.  

lordstar

promised_child

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:08 pm
lordstar
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

why?

3) I was hoping you would stick with facts and logic outside the only source you have presented thus far. One source wont cut it.

1. quoting the Bible isnt suckerpunching you, its quoting the Bible, as for the plank thing, it mearly means that you are focussing so much on christianitys (as a RELIGEON) imperfections, that you are ignoring your own

2. remember you are in a christian guild, so we tend to use the Bible

3. as for you thinking there is no God, well thats your belief- but ponder this, what if you are wrong?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:21 pm
What? Thats so not right!! >=[ They dont have the right to do that!  

xpixie_lightsx

lordstar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:42 pm
promised_child
lordstar
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
promised_child

why?

1. quoting the Bible isnt suckerpunching you, its quoting the Bible, as for the plank thing, it mearly means that you are focussing so much on christianitys (as a RELIGEON) imperfections, that you are ignoring your own

3. as for you thinking there is no God, well thats your belief- but ponder this, what if you are wrong?

1) That was a mean quote but it is much less offensive now that you explained yourself a bit...still a sucker punch though

2) How about trying to cross-reference the bible when you use it as a source

3) And I have wondered if I might be wrong
If I am wrong I'll be ok...because your god is a kind, loving, and forgiving god...right.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:42 pm
lordstar
promised_child
lordstar
lordstar
promised_child

1) That was a mean quote but it is much less offensive now that you explained yourself a bit...still a sucker punch though

2) How about trying to cross-reference the bible when you use it as a source

3) And I have wondered if I might be wrong
If I am wrong I'll be ok...because your god is a kind, loving, and forgiving god...right.

seeing as how it is christmas eve and i dont feel like arguing with you, i will let someone else address #3  

promised_child

Gambol

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:07 am
I knew the "Great Syllogism" had to show up sometime.
(You know, the whole "God is loving, God is all-powerful, there is suffering/persecution" bit.)

Heh.

I see you've picked a side, LS.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:21 am
Gambol
I knew the "Great Syllogism" had to show up sometime.
(You know, the whole "God is loving, God is all-powerful, there is suffering/persecution" bit.)

Heh.

I see you've picked a side, LS.

The way I see it
It doesn't matter what you "side" is picked
that is if trying is what really matters
and in that case there wouldn't really be a right answer or a wrong answer  

lordstar

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash