Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Honeymoon Jet and Wednesday Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalmina

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:25 am
"I think we should swim anyway." Jet chuckled as he then walked into the water. It was cold, but he thought it was the kind of cold you just had to get used to. "I mean if Hula Bob can do it so can we!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:44 pm
"Oh? Well.. if I freeze to death would you warm me up?" Wednesday asked, giggling as she followed Jet into the water. The shock of the coldness hit her system, numbing her feet. Jet wasa right however, after a afew minutes of her body adjusting to the temperature. "It's... fun?" she said, giggling lightly as it was always her habit to giggle instead of fully laugh.  

Dream WhiteWitz

immortalmina

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:53 pm
Jet waded over to where he heard Wednesday's voice and feet splash. "Of course I will." The male said as he placed a hand on her shoulder. "Um...sure it is." Jet chuckled too as he tried to get in deeper. It was cold and hard to get used to.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:37 am
Wednesday blushed as Jet touched her shoulder. She followed Jet as it gotten deeper until it reached their waist. "Think this is far as I will get," she said, giggling, wading around before she splashed a bit at Jet playfully.  

Dream WhiteWitz

immortalmina

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:10 pm
Jet chuckled. "Yeah, I think you're right. Maybe we should try swiming again when it's warmer." He then chuckled more as he was hit with the water. Jet then used a small amout on his sonic blast to move the water towards where he felt the splashes coming from and figured Wednesday was.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:13 pm
Wednesday squealed highly as small waves of water hit her, then she had slipped due to the slight pressure exerted on her chest. "That was fun," she said, laughing with her entire heart as she tried to get up in the water instead of having the water up to her bottom lip.  

Dream WhiteWitz

immortalmina

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:04 am
Jet chuclked. "Yeah?" He then sat down in the water as he thought he could handle the coldness of it now. The male shivered a little, but was able to stay in it. "Aha! I'm in the water!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:39 pm
Wednesday giggled as she shook her head. "You're silly Jet," she muses looking up at her husband and beams ever so tenderly. "Now what you planning on doing?" she asked, afraid to know.  

Dream WhiteWitz

immortalmina

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:39 am
Jet swam over to Wednesday not getting out of the water cause he knew it would be too cold out of the water now. He smiled. "Oh, nothing... unless." The male chuckled and tickled her feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:38 pm
Wednesday giggled where she was as she felt the sensation of Jet's fingers against the bottom of her feet. She then squealed and slipped in the sand, landing totally under the water. "Jet!" she laughed as she remerged from the water.  

Dream WhiteWitz

immortalmina

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:50 pm
Jet chuckled at Wednesday's reaction. He did feel bad that she feel and was happy she was okay. "Oppse!" He said as he gave her a hug with a smile. "I guess you are tickleish!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:14 pm
Wednesday giggled as she hugged Jet, but dragged him down to her level and splash him a bit. "I am, you knew that!" she squealed.  

Dream WhiteWitz

immortalmina

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:59 am
"Of course I did." Jet smiled as he was very wet now. Now this is fun." He said as he splashed a little more in Wednesday's direction. Or at least the direction of her voice and splashes.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:32 am
Wednesday laughed as she shrieed with the splashing that came her way. "Jet, you sneaky male!" she accused of him happily as she got up and just tackled him in the water.  

Dream WhiteWitz

immortalmina

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:45 pm
Jet chuckled as he was takled. He could stop laughing. He was having so much fun and even more because it was with his wife. Not that she needed a title as he loved her for forever.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff