Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
~* Finding Your Wings *~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xBrokenMelodyx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:05 pm
I'm so glad people are interested in this! I've always found great comfort in finding them. Lots of people think that they don't have them, and are completely suprised when they do. Anyone can, if they really try! Keep on finding them, everyone! ~&  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I've been trying to find my wings for a while, today I think I made progress. When I concentrated on it, I didn't feel any heaviness on my shoulders but the started getting tingling feelings that I get normally with energy. I also felt a bit drained. I tried feeling my wings, but I couldn't except for sensing other's energies farther away from me. My shoulders and shoulder blades hurt a bit here and there afterwards and my shoulders are now sore.

Does this mean I have my wings? I'm not sure whether I do or don't.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

loveblackbutterflies

SynysterFalkyn

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:48 am
I read through this whole thing and my upper back mostly shoulder blades are so tense and pained I think it's probably my wings... It's not hard for me to accept but it's not something I know much about since this is my first time actually focusing on them but I don't want to sit back much and my back is killing me lol it's so cool.

I'm pretty sure they are just hanging there though since the weight feels draped down sort of. I have no idea what they look like.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:16 pm
I feel like I have wings like a dragonfly. I can see them with my mind and I can feel them sort of drooping down(which is probably because I'm really tired). They feel light and when I see them in my mind, they're a shimmer/transparent light blue color. Today was the first time I've tried to do this but that's what I got from it. Now I can't get the tingly feeling out of my back lol.  

The_Count_of_Capieville

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:35 pm
well the thing is I never seem to be able to meditate at all. Which is a very very big problem. I can't seem to find my wings at all or my animal guide or anything! I've been wanting to know what it feels like to fly (even if it is just astrally) but I can't do tha either! I get so jealous of the birds and fairies because they have beautiful wings and they get to physically use them too! It makes me so angry and upset! I feel like a complete failure crying  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:59 pm
just sitting here i cant lay my back against anything, reading this i think i could feel them and now i just sit here and can feel them buzzing! It makes me wonder...

And how do you know whats in your blood anyways?

Update: My wings are so...colorful!  

Velloxys Twilight

Kyoko Rayne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:32 pm
I've always felt like i've had wings, i feel slight pulls were they would be on my back. Now just in the past few days i've had dreams with me and two other friends who are also otherkin like me and i've seen my wings, no every so often i catch them in the mirror if i focous on keeping them out. but i'll definatly try this too!
Also mine are interesting, they're the demon/bat type wings only my right wing is white while my left is black, they never change color, but they do change size...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:55 pm
Is it normal to feel your wings, yet not be able to see them? I feel them a lot, i just haven't seen them. Though if they are the same color as my aura, they are green and silver. I don't get the silver part to tell you the truth. But my aura swirls and fades into and out of those two colors.  

wiccan of the moon

o sunflower king

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:43 pm
Sometimes, I have the oddest feeling that taking flight would be effortless. Maybe it's wings...?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:18 pm
Seraphim Sins

i should try this...
i know that i am decedent of the fey and i have some past life experiences with them (including a half fairy life) and i ALWAYS feel my wings
all i have to do is think and they are there, they have always been there... if not for the fact that they wont manifest i feel like i could fly >.<
^_^
~Illianna
(its my past life name.... if it sounds familiar i might have known you ^_^)

Yay!! I'm not the only one on here with Fey blood! I've always had a pull to them ever since I was little and on occasion, the group that lives in my tree calls me sister. I'm still learning about them and my old name has yet to be revealed to me. The one fairy that around me the most said that I should know before then end of this year.

But yeah. I've had my wings for most of my life but only recently became aware that they are wings. I've always felt the tingling sensation on my shoulder blades, but only in the last year or so have they become out completely. They aren't that big, only a little past my fingertips with outstretched and they are feathered. They are always white, but every now and then, they do adopt a more silver look to them. My friends say that it's because I'm happy and that is when they do tend to change.  

Aiedaile

Beloved Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

KatsumiBatei

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:17 pm
cool i'm so going to try this but it's interesting most of the time i felt the pressence of a pair of ears on the top of my head and a tail, which i identfeyed as fox ears and tail, just like the description with the wings, i seence them better when i'm happy but i normally do feel them there i'm very curiouse to what this might mean  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:42 am
When I talk about seeing them, it's seeing them in my mind not physically. I guess you just get a sense of what they look like. It's very personal and different for everyone.  

xBrokenMelodyx

xMoonlitShadowsx

Romantic Vampire

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:55 am
I don't see my wings, but I sorta feel them. It's a tingly cold feeling though. I've read through the posts and I don't think anyone has mentioned being cold. I get the impression that they are kinda small too. Has anyone else felt cold energy, if that makes sense?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:11 pm
I've had my wings since I was around 16 to 18 (I'm 22 now). They are angelic and absolutely huge, around 9 or 10 feet when outstretched and black with green, purple, and blue tinged into the feathers, a lot like a raven's feather. They never change when I'm happy or sad, however, they do change to solid black with a smoke-like aura around them when I'm truly angry. They have no match to my normal aura as it is gold with a white edge to it, but they do resemble my aura when I'm angry except that my aura then has a deep crimson outlining the black. They always feel warm and comfertable and I've even felt them in other ways than with my mind (As in physically felt and touched them), however, they have never physically manifested.

I've never tried this technique as they came out of their own and I've had full and complete control over them since the very beginning. Perhaps it's due to my elven blood, or the fact that I've been studying Wicca and have been pagan since I was 13 years old, I'm not really sure. All I know is that I call them out when ever I feel like it and can use them in my astral form, though I normally don’t, as I prefer to shape shift then and run. Lol. ^ ^

Marduk Cassiel

Victor Black256

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:30 am
i have been able to reveal mine at will, now, being that this was one of the first things i learned to do. you can feel their presence in the physical realm but they majestically beautiful, even though they are of dark nature. it sapns greatly to a whopping ten feet. and im only 5'6" thats pretty big.  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff