Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
What would happen if I comitted suicide? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

evilwings4

7,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:30 pm
think before u act surprised
Dont abandom the gift of salvation!
and remember heart GOD LOVES U! heart
God will never give u anything that u cant handle
And think of it, what r u goin to get out of suicide? release of pain? HECK NO!
after u think the pain is done ur goin to find urself suffering for eternity cry
Stand Strong! God will never leave u! Have Faith!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:02 pm
Please, Please, dear sweet child of God do not take your life. Yes it is hard in the world but Jesus said it would be that way. For all you others, No where in the Bible does it say that you can lose your Salvation. It is forever, period. Yes it is wrong to take your life and you will have to answer for it and for the ones lost because of it, but you will not lose the permanent Gift of Salvation.  

beadyone

Azarhael Morganti

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:20 pm
I'm feeling lucky, old lady! Fortune tapping at my elbow!

I know how you feel, for fifth and sixth grades, I had no friends and every time I went over to work at my grandma's house and I had to empty her dishwasher, I would think of how easy it would be to slit my wrist right there and end all the pain right there.
Those two years of my life were AWFUL.

To me, suicide is NEVER an answer so don't even try to make it an option.
Umm...
Here. Watch this.
Even though it is just part/most of the song, I encourage you to listen to the full version.
Watch this twice; once for the sound and then watch it and read everything that goes across your screen.

My brother has been acting very suicidal recently and I have no idea how his girlfriend would react if he killed himself; she, herself, used to cut and "bad habits die hard." I'm afraid that she would kill herself, too.

That was me telling you not to be stupid.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:24 pm
beadyone
Please, Please, dear sweet child of God do not take your life. Yes it is hard in the world but Jesus said it would be that way. For all you others, No where in the Bible does it say that you can lose your Salvation. It is forever, period. Yes it is wrong to take your life and you will have to answer for it and for the ones lost because of it, but you will not lose the permanent Gift of Salvation.

DITTO.

Please, please never take your own life. "I will never leave you nor forsake you." I have no idea where in the Bible that is but it's in there somewhere.
Please, sweetheart, there are people who love you and if you don't believe that, God loves you, how crazy is that?

He put you here for a reason, please don't take your life and remove the opportunity to save not only your life but to help save other souls from eternal damnation.

Azarhael Morganti

Azarhael Morganti

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:27 pm
Gambol
Sinner
Jubel
Hey, I don''t blame you for wanting to go to Heaven. This is a pretty messed up place, but hang on, God always have a plan for you.

Who are you to say that the plan isn't "die"?

I think, if God wanted us to die, He would be the One who takes our lives.

We die, eventually.

Sometimes, when we're wondering why we're still here, we need to realize that we're asking the wrong question. We should be asking, "How should we live this life we still have?"

Of course, we're going to be distracted from that. Like I said - it's what we should be doing. wink

Once again, DITTO.

God should be THE ONLY One to take out life.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:40 am
eek  

p h u c k_p h e s t

Shade737

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:31 pm
I will say this staight up if you commit suicide you will go to hell suicide is a sin.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:23 pm
Forever-Fornever

I know how you feel, for fifth and sixth grades, I had no friends and every time I went over to work at my grandma's house and I had to empty her dishwasher, I would think of how easy it would be to slit my wrist right there and end all the pain right there.
Those two years of my life were AWFUL.

To me, suicide is NEVER an answer so don't even try to make it an option.
Umm...
Here. Watch this.
Even though it is just part/most of the song, I encourage you to listen to the full version.
Watch this twice; once for the sound and then watch it and read everything that goes across your screen.

My brother has been acting very suicidal recently and I have no idea how his girlfriend would react if he killed himself; she, herself, used to cut and "bad habits die hard." I'm afraid that she would kill herself, too.

Wow, I did an awful job with that post.

Let me try and clarify things a bit.
Yes, I work(ed) for my grandma; just doing odd jobs around her house.
Yes, I wanted to kill myself, I thought about it often.

But am I regretful that I didn't kill myself?

NOT ONE BIT!
My walk with the Lord was SO VERY WEAK at that moment in life and I am so greatful for the friends that came along in 7th grade; they have helped me so much.
Actually, you've read about a post from one of them: Bite-Me14 (by the way, I knew that she had tried to kill herself but I did NOT know most of the rest of that story. It made me cry. Literally).
I know that I'm a worthless human being and that I am a sinner but I know that GOD ALMIGHTY created me and if he was so eternally mad at me, he would take my life.
Now, I look forward to the ways that I can help people like you and try to get them to see... God basically and that He should be the one and ONLY ONE to take your life; that he put you here for a reason.

But, you ask, what if that reason is to have my suicide affect other lives?
Because, sweetheart, your LIFE can affect more people than your death can.
You can be an example, show people the light that is God that you see and how he can heal all wounds; the ones that time and love and other human things can not.

Honey, stay strong.
You're in our prayers.

Azarhael Morganti

Azarhael Morganti

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:27 pm
Shade-Ninja
I will say this staight up if you commit suicide you will go to hell suicide is a sin.

Yes, that may be so but by trusting God as our savior, he has forgiven us of all sins: be that past, present OR future. We are still saved despite our sin(s) and thus, will still go to Heaven.
I know that the Bible somewhere says that He counts all sins equal; lying, stealing, or even murder of yourself or others.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:48 pm
Shade-Ninja
How dare you say that! this is someones life not some random sin. Taking your life is not a sin, it's a terrible show of no faith that things will get better. You obviously don't know what it's like to be sitting in a hospital in a gown that barely covers your body without anyone near you becuase they think that anyone could influence you to kill yourself. you don't know what it's like to be taken away from your family and life and talked to like your missing half a brain and repetedly told you shouldn't kill yourself becuase "It's no honnering the good in you". You don't knw what it's like to not have any string in your hoddies or shoes because you just might kill yourself. you have no idea what it's like to be given drugs that make you see funny and force you to sleep but all the while you know whats going on and it kills you inside becuase it's the same feeling of helplessness that made you want to kill yourself in the first place.

It is not a sin to kill your self. It is however a terrible mistake. I almost lost my life, but I'm here now, and I am so happy beucase of it. I have turned my life 190 degreese and you can bet that one of these days you'll see my name in the papers profesing my love for the God that brought me back from the brink.

Honey, you have so much life ahead of you. Life is the most amazing and presious gift you could ever imagine. You are good, and as crazy and un-believable as it sounds God is with you. He won't EVER leave you, and I won't either. My favorite story that helps me is this...

A man was looking at his life represented by foot prints in the sand. Jesus was next to him and the man asked "Lord, why are there only one set of foot prints in some places?" Jesus looked at him and responded "My dear son, thoes times when there were only one set of foot prints in the sand, are the times when I carried you."

This story makes me cry becuase I can't believe I almost gave up on the one thing that would NEVER do that to me, God. And that is a true story.  

WEG_champ2010

sunshinehearttrob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:58 pm
im sure your not the only one who feels this way. believe me its not the answer. if you look around you their are better solutions. and you'll probably end up in hell as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:45 am
I don't believe that it says anywhere in the bible that you will go to hell when you commit suicide (please correct me if i'm wrong...) but i know it says that it is a mortal sin. So God is definately against it. Why would you want to committ suicide anyway? Yes it is a pretty rotten world that we live in, but there is good in it too, maybe you're just in a season of your life where you've lost sight of that...I pray that God would give you strength in these times of weakness, and that you would not give up on the plans that he has for you, they are for good, not for evil. You just have to trust God with all of your heart and know that you are NEVER alone. I hope you read this....  

Cat_Burn

Mintie_Mitsuki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:07 pm
I used to think that committing suicide was the only way out. I even thought a counselor would help, it didn't. I found that committing suicide is only running away and not facing it. Would you rather show that your weak and make the world mourn for another lost soul, or would you rather show that you were smart and thought that you had a better life than low-lives who smoked, did drugs, and had un-safe sex? Theres many different views on all of this from every religion...and I say that religions don't count when its your life. Sure, people will disagree, but things do tend to be known after a while and if you have friends they'll be there for you. Each time I think of doing something wrong one of my friends is always there to MAKE me promise not to do anything to myself. And if I don't promise then I don't get to do something with them that I had already planned for. Losing your life is more valuable than anything in the world. Theres not even enough money to pay for a lost friend or family member. I should know. I lost a friend who committed suicide, but I don't care it was their own stupidity. Many people in this world want to start again, but the only way you can start again and it be different is by following this through, and not doing anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:41 pm
Committing suicide doesnt solve anything even if it might seem like it does. God gave us life and our lives are precious. Any problems that you experience are obstacles in life that everyone goes through. In the end, God has helped us get through them because he loves us all. He is always by our side and always protect us. 3nodding  

~Guardian of Roses~

theskyiscrying

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:05 am
i believe that your life isnt yours to take god has control over your life there for i believe suicide wont get you to heaven because god has his plan and suicide isnt in it for you,god bless  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff