Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
You know when you're a HP fanatic when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll?
  yes
  hehe money!
View Results

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:20 pm
when you and your friend do HP rps just because you're bored.
when you run after your little brother trying to hex him with a stick.
when you try to place everyone of your friends in a house.
when you try to figure out which character your friends are most like.
when you think of any negative feedback on the series as blasphemey.
when you know instinctivly which house you would be in.
when you and your friends have long conversations about what you would teach at Hogwarts.
when your theatre teacher gives you the bellringer 'what movie character would you be and why,' you ask your friend sitting next to you, and he says 'Trelwyney, and you're tickled pink by the very idea.
when you love drawing all sorts of comics and such based on it.
when you have an entire journal that is your 'Hogwarts' journal, which you keep and continually write in as a student at the school, hoping to covinve the people of the future that Hogwarts was an actual place and the books and movies are really historical documents. (I'm so not kidding I think it would be hilarious)
when you wanted to name your cat after one of the characters, and then threw a fit because someone *coughJONcough* wouldn't let you.
when you take pride in the fact that people call you Hermione and your little brother Harry Potter.
when (this one is strictly me hee hee but its funny) you go to an SWF show and complain about the crowd jeering 'Harry Potter' at one of the wrestlers, not because you like him, but because you find it an insult to JK Rowling and Dan Radcliffe, who is way cuter than Ruben anyway...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:16 pm
XD Wow that's a lot there..*thinks of some*

When you paint your rat yellow saying repeatedly, "Sunshine daisies buttermellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow!" ((I would never do that to you Ichy! *huggles*))

Wheh you're too lazy to get up and get something somewhat close to you and you wave your hand at it saying, "Accio, accio!"

When you draw a lightning bolt on your friend because her initials are H.P. ((She gets so annoyed when I do that.))  

The BLW

Serenity Silvia Malfoy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:02 pm
YOu know your a fanatic when...

You freak out simply because the movies got Harry's eyes wrong.
You point out to your freinds, that they got the location of a scene wrong, and you counted how many floors the movie hogwarts has, and you say, "No, that can't be right..." because there are fourteen floors.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:17 pm
You know you're a fanatic when your name is Tess.

xd

I made my own wand eh?
xd

PrickEnvy

Tric A Smile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:13 pm
You know you're a fanatic when...:

You hear a song and instantly have a plot for a fanfiction to go with it.

You like to have whatever cup you're using have the correct house colours.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:58 pm
You know you are a fanatic when one of you're closest friend's birthday is 7/31...you always think of Harry Potter, and continuously tell her about it. When you listen to wrock and are part of a hp charity foundation.  

paraphernalia_101

Crimson Damson

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:55 pm
You know you're a Harry Potter fanatic...

When you cut your forehead to make it look like a scar.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:24 pm
You know you're an HP addict when your best friend is sad and you offer her chocolate stating "It will ease the effects of that dementor attack."  

PadfootsPet

deathofbarney

Magnetic Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:56 pm
You know you are a Harry potter Fanatic when-when the the last book Deathly Hallows you read it three times the day it came out and never stopped crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:27 pm
You know you are a Harry potter Fanatic when you pretend a stick is a wand and that you are using magic!  

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

circus_freakshow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:43 pm
When for your birthday all you ask for is Harry Potter things and all the books again even if you have them razz  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:07 pm
You know you're a HP fanatic when your dream job is to be a Slytherin Barmaid at the upcoming Harry Potter Theme Park.

gonk

Garnet17th

KatieInTheBox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:37 am
Garnet17th
You know you're a HP fanatic when your dream job is to be a Slytherin Barmaid at the upcoming Harry Potter Theme Park.

gonk

*Double Take* Say wha...? Oh you are joking right Garnet? If not where is it being built? And you know your a Hp fanatic when you do a double take at Harry Potter Theme park news. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:24 pm
Not joking, my friend, not joking. smile  

Garnet17th

Kirby_Komatose

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:32 am
Oh lord! Just heard of the theme park! *Le-gasp* Be still my heart! I want to live in Orlando now!!! gonk

Anyways, don't know if these have been said...but, you know you're a fanatic when:
-You quote random lines from the movies at random times to annoy people you know hate HP (I do that to my brother, oh yes, payback is a 'female dog'!)
-You start gushing about it when people who hate HP are around(you also happen to dislike them immensely because of it)so they'll leave (Works every time)
-You are known to pick fights with random people who dislike HP
-You meet someone and casually ask if they like HP, if so, they are your new best friend!
-You consider yourself to be a 'hard-core' fan and get offended when people think otherwise
-You gush over the special effects of the latest movie
-You get upset when one of your favorite scenes from a book is left out of a movie and complain about the importance of said scene for hours on end to the person who was unfortunate enough to watch the movie with you
-Your computer wallpaper is about HP
-You wanted to see something just because it had an actor from the HP movies in it (Driving Lessons with Rupert Grint and the lady who played his mom, yeah, I don't know her name)
-You take one of the books with you everywhere you go in case you get bored
-You hum the hogwarts theme song randomly
-You smiled and laughed and nodded your head while reading this thread
-You are proud of being a fanatic  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items